BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
nope, didn't use roll back. Also when this happened i cannot go forward/back
mhm'kay, that's weird ... worked for me so far. Got stuck like 5 bajillion times because of CTRL or rollback, but was always able to fix it with mouse wheel

cerebotio2

Nov 20, 2018
Here is your repaired save back, you actually found a bug for us thanks for that, the event locks up if you choose the wrong option, that was the bug. The event will now trigger just pick "It's all thanks to you." You can then claim the reward

It is a pleasure to collaborate.

Reactions: larry5168

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Where/when exactly do you see the black screen? I've got your save loaded now looking for it.

EDIT
Never mind. I think I found one instance of it happening after assigning Amber to housekeeping. I'm checking it again to see if the bug shows back up. I'll also check a few other things as well to see if it happens at any other time.

EDIT 2
I've been able to reproduce the crash multiple times under different scenarios. So I have passed your save on to Faerin to take a look at for you.

Last edited:

cerebotio2

Nov 20, 2018
Where/when exactly do you see the black screen? I've got your save loaded now looking for it.

EDIT
Never mind. I think I found one instance of it happening after assigning Amber to housekeeping. I'm checking it again to see if the bug shows back up. I'll also check a few other things as well to see if it happens at any other time.

EDIT 2
I've been able to reproduce the crash multiple times under different scenarios. So I have passed your save on to Faerin to take a look at for you.

The next morning ... I advance in the game and there it happens.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
The next morning ... I advance in the game and there it happens.
Yeah, from what I've seen so far, it doesn't matter if you assign Amber or Julia any tasks or just have them resting. It will still crash regardless.

Last edited:

Escaflown3

May 22, 2020
Unfortunely im still getting random freezes when the guests do their rating on the food.
Liking the game so far though.

Mr_StabbyST4B

May 20, 2020
Man, Faerin , Im psyched for this, another awesome looking game after Man Of The House, altho Im kinda thinking of waiting for a few next patches so I can play a bit more in one go. How long do u reckon is the gameplay rn? Keep up the good work man

Reactions: Faerin

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Man, Faerin , Im psyched for this, another awesome looking game after Man Of The House, altho Im kinda thinking of waiting for a few next patches so I can play a bit more in one go. How long do u reckon is the gameplay rn? Keep up the good work man
Right now, it's about 1-2 hours for the intro and the tutorial, I'd guess.
After that it's mostly discovering the current events for the girls (13 so far) and some random exploration events.

The hotel management part you can play as long as you like, but right now it's still grindy as most of the guests, girls and rooms aren't implemented yet. Also the rewards/costs need to be balanced, but I hope to do some of that for the upcoming update.

The next few updates after this one, I will focus on adding content and filling in the blanks.
It's an ambitious project and I still have a long road ahead of me, so if you want to play a (nearly) finished game I would suggest checking back in another 6-12 months.
However, getting feedback in this stage of the development is very helpful in to me. As I can still change most of the things that aren't working (or just not fun).

I do think that once the hotel progression is finished and I start adding sex scenes it will speed up significantly, as I won't have to focus on coding as much anymore.

TLDR: 2-4 hours of blue-balling. :HideThePain:

Retor

Apr 7, 2020
A nice game Faerin But it is a long drawn process for completing level 2 as the amount of points to get for completing level 2 is very high (For level 1 the max is 100 points and once it reaches level 2, the max points shoots to 99999). Hope the digits are just place holders once the hotel reaches level 2. Waiting for the next update

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
A nice game Faerin But it is a long drawn process for completing level 2 as the amount of points to get for completing level 2 is very high (For level 1 the max is 100 points and once it reaches level 2, the max points shoots to 99999). Hope the digits are just place holders once the hotel reaches level 2. Waiting for the next update
Suggestion: read the previous post before posting your thoughts on game balance.

The hotel management part you can play as long as you like, but right now it's still grindy as most of the guests, girls and rooms aren't implemented yet. Also the rewards/costs need to be balanced, but I hope to do some of that for the upcoming update.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes