Glen_Quagmire

Oct 30, 2017
She looks very realistic with MILF Boobs and MILF Butt

Sadly the only new screen shot we get to see is a quick panty shot

I enhanced the image so we could see a little more

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I could see the dev adding some positions (may have already thought of them) such as groundskeeper and chauffeur. I picture a Rolls Royce and/or Mercedes AMG on standby in the circular driveway, to retrieve the rich and famous from the airport in style! Also, if the MC wants to make a lot of money, he could provide carnal entertainment if you know what I mean. :p I picture Nuru exotic massages and high-priced call girls.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I could see the dev adding some positions (may have already thought of them) such as groundskeeper and chauffeur. I picture a Rolls Royce and/or Mercedes AMG on standby in the circular driveway, to retrieve the rich and famous from the airport in style! Also, if the MC wants to make a lot of money, he could provide carnal entertainment if you know what I mean. :p I picture Nuru exotic massages and high-priced call girls.
Depends which way Faerin wants to go, if all employees are romanceable characters though he will scare of as many players or more by prostituting them out as he will attract with it. Some people like to see the NPC's have action, some do not care who gets action as long as there is action and others want just MC to have action. :)

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Depends which way Faerin wants to go, if all employees are romanceable characters though he will scare of as many players or more by prostituting them out as he will attract with it. Some people like to see the NPC's have action, some do not care who gets action as long as there is action and others want just MC to have action. :)
I see what you're saying but they don't have to necessarily live at the estate, and can cum-and-go as needed. I noticed that the hotel will have a club in the future. Just an absurd thought. :unsure:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I see what you're saying but they don't have to necessarily live at the estate, and can cum-and-go as needed. I noticed that the hotel will have a club in the future. Just an absurd thought. :unsure:
Well it would either take Faerin to put a lot of work in extra side characters for content a lot of players would just consider meh at best or they would be main girls. Same problem is there in the end, just up to Faerin and what he wants and if he wants to put the work in that sort of content.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
it freezes up and i can't see any images, i was thinking it must be missing files but if everyone else can play it i don't know.
Go to the OP (first post on this thread) and click the Discord link and join us there and we can help you live as doing it here will take forever

Meenapatush

Dec 9, 2019
Wrong thread?
Right thread because I played this game and did go deep into it, but maybe the reason for saves from a previous version not working wasn't because it changed over to Renpy. I do definitely remember (following an update) having to start from scratch, which I didn't fancy doing though.

AlexCooper

Feb 21, 2020
Hi!

I love this game! Julia and Amber the best!

• Added a back button to the activity, check staff, check guests, and map screen. (To make up for the loss of the confirm button.)
I don't have a back button.

• Increased the update speed of the satisfaction bar to a set time interval (please let me know if it’s still too slow for you).
I think it's still slow.

The is just an idea and an illustration.
What do you think?

whatsit2u

Nov 26, 2019
How about dropping the attitude if you want my help. Try that, then get back with me. You sound as bright as a nightlight in a dark warehouse.
How about stop assuming that I was asking for your help? There's a bug. I reported it. The game itself is still trash at this point.

• Angry
Reactions: fz

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Did you extract the game on your desktop or tried to run it as Administrator?
Administrator rights are not required to run this game nor any other modern non-system software created less than 15 years ago. At least it shouldn't. The only kind of software to run with administrative permissions should be system software (system security, maintenance, management). Games don't need it and you should never run a game as an administrator.
This game works perfectly with user permissions, no admin rights are required.

You just have to make sure that the folder you extracted it into has correct security settings (NTFS permissions). The easiest way is just to create your game folder inside your user profile ("%USERPROFILE%" folder or one of its subfolders, Desktop is just one of them).

If you do want to create your games folder somewhere outside your own user profile, then you should of that folder, since any folders outside your user profile do not belong to you by default and won't allow you to create nor run anything inside them without administrative permissions. After you have become an owner of that folder, you can do anything in there. Anything you create inside that folder belongs to you by default.

Reactions: goobdoob

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Administrator rights are not required to run this game nor any other modern non-system software created less than 15 years ago. At least it shouldn't. The only kind of software to run with administrative permissions should be system software (system security, maintenance, management). Games don't need it and you should never run a game as an administrator.
This game works perfectly with user permissions, no admin rights are required.

You just have to make sure that the folder you extracted it into has correct security settings (NTFS permissions). The easiest way is just to create your game folder inside your user profile ("%USERPROFILE%" folder or one of its subfolders, Desktop is just one of them).

If you do want to create your games folder somewhere outside your own user profile, then you should of that folder, since any folders outside your user profile do not belong to you by default and won't allow you to create nor run anything inside them without administrative permissions. After you have become an owner of that folder, you can do anything in there. Anything you create inside that folder belongs to you by default.
I know that.. it was a quick suggestion to narrow down the problem to give him the right solution.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
Faerin Goes bonkers on 21:9 screens. Game stretches according the 2560 width, but assumes a 16:9 aspect ratio, so 1440 height. Also only shows whatever is in the pre-set 1920x1080 space. So for example, shows the disclaimer partially, black bars at the side with parts of the sentences missing (left and right), only shows the upper most pixels of the buttons. Doesn't fix in the main menu. Options are pointless (no resolution options?) and game seems to ignore whatever is in settings.ini

Reactions: Faerin
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes