Meenapatush

Dec 9, 2019
But do we honestly need to know that you're done playing it until it's more mature? What are you trying to accomplish with your feedback? @Faerin isn't going to change his development plan because some new rando decides he doesn't want to play the barely started game.
Ok I get it now. Opinions about a game only matter if they fit in line with the 'feel good' narrative. Anything to the contrary is merely considered to be floccinaucinihilipilification. I now know for future situations and appreciate you taking the time to clear that up for me.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Ok I get it now. Opinions about a game only matter if they fit in line with the 'feel good' narrative. Anything to the contrary is merely considered to be floccinaucinihilipilification. I now know for future situations and appreciate you taking the time to clear that up for me.
Sorry, but do you know how coding works? You start with the "core" and everything around is build on it. You won't break the save system as long as the "core" remains the same. But if - for which reason ever - dev decides to change the "core" then it is possible that old saves won't work.

During the early stage of this game Faerin had to change something and old saves no longer worked. Well it sucks but it was necessary for the game.

Your "opinion" is not a real constructive criticism, but a post from someone who whines about his old saves not working for playing a game in a very early stage of development and who doesn't understand coding and game development. Sorry for my harsh words, but it is the truth.

You said yourself that you are new to the adult game community, so my advise for you: Get in contact with a dev, see for yourself how development works. Then you will understand why old saves won't always work.

Reactions: junior366

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
For the Sweet Dreams event for Julia check on her at night you will go to bed and the event will happen
SON of a BIOIDOIHD&$(*(&# ... I already had it. Yeah did that ages ago. I just couldn't tell that I had done it due to the shadowing of the icon picture in the little circle. It looked like to me (since it was a night scene) that I had not achieved that yet. I pulled up my save and clicked on it and I was able to replay (and I remembered) the scene.

Sorry for the waste of time - I am an edge case, I am color blind so subtle shadowing and things like that are hard for me to see.

• Haha
Reactions: larry5168

mknight692

Jul 23, 2017
Game will not start, opened zip file and viewed files, did not find a game directory to install incest patch. Any idea's?

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
I can't unlock the bar and restaurant, it keeps saying "Progress through the story to unlock this renovation". I read elsewhere in this discussion that it's supposed to happen while the hotel is still level 1 but I never got the conversation with Julia that unlocks it and my hotel is now level 2. I don't know if I've missed something somewhere.

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
• Added Riley as an unlockable staff member.
• Added Kay as an unlockable staff member.
• Added the first 3 events for Riley.
was thinking they would be more .... but maybe next update ...

Reactions: Michel Mak

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I can't unlock the bar and restaurant, it keeps saying "Progress through the story to unlock this renovation". I read elsewhere in this discussion that it's supposed to happen while the hotel is still level 1 but I never got the conversation with Julia that unlocks it and my hotel is now level 2. I don't know if I've missed something somewhere.
Can you attach your save, please?

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
Julia works morning in the lobby and regesters 2 guests, Works the kitchen in the afternoon and evening. Night goes to bed and wakes up with 3/4 of her stamina/rest bar full. On level 2, with both rooms full how is she going to be ablr to work the kitchen morning, noon, and evening with only 3/4 stamina/rest. It doesn't seem right that she is not recovering her stamina/rest fully. I have worked double shifts (16 to 18 hrs) for weeks and never had issues.

Right now she is the only cook and receptionist in the hotel. Riely is no relief for Julia although she is a + for Amber. I don't know about Kay as of yet because I haven't found her. Therefore, I don't know what jobs she can do. She will have to be able to work maintenance or the fitness and sauna will go to crap. ANY input or suggestions would be grate full. Thanks in advance.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Right thread because I played this game and did go deep into it, but maybe the reason for saves from a previous version not working wasn't because it changed over to Renpy. I do definitely remember (following an update) having to start from scratch, which I didn't fancy doing though.
Not sure if you are trolling or not...but Renpy, no that never happened.

Faerin Goes bonkers on 21:9 screens.
Removing the setting.ini forces the game to autodetect the resolution. It will switch to windowed mode in case of ultra-wide (which should allow you to set a resolution manually).

was thinking they would be more .... but maybe next update ...
So was I. Turns out that it takes a lot of time to create new characters, outfits, rooms, etc. :/
Trust me, if there was anyone that wishes I could add 10x more content each update, it's me.
Like I said before, the only "advice" I have for those complaining about the lack of content, is not playing the game now and just coming back in 6 months and check on the state of the game then.

However, if you want to play now and contribute to the game's development by providing feedback, that's great.

Reactions: Ghostly and Vibescu

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Here's my save game.
It looks like you may have ran into a bug. For now, renovate the sauna and that will allow you to renovate the other rooms (bar, restaurant and maintenance room). I'll do a new playthrough just to see if that is indeed a bug.

Thanks for the report! :)

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes