larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Julia works morning in the lobby and regesters 2 guests, Works the kitchen in the afternoon and evening. Night goes to bed and wakes up with 3/4 of her stamina/rest bar full. On level 2, with both rooms full how is she going to be ablr to work the kitchen morning, noon, and evening with only 3/4 stamina/rest. It doesn't seem right that she is not recovering her stamina/rest fully. I have worked double shifts (16 to 18 hrs) for weeks and never had issues.

Right now she is the only cook and receptionist in the hotel. Riely is no relief for Julia although she is a + for Amber. I don't know about Kay as of yet because I haven't found her. Therefore, I don't know what jobs she can do. She will have to be able to work maintenance or the fitness and sauna will go to crap. ANY input or suggestions would be grate full. Thanks in advance.
If you get Kay working for you the load on Julia eases up

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
i really dont know why people are complaining about the game iv got to 58 days with everybody level 2 all rooms ready for the next update witch i cant wait for
You'd be surprised, though that's to be expected, sadly.. ;)

redevil70

Sep 2, 2017
sorry guys but how do you play under Linux? is it like MOTH or is it different? I tried to play it under Linux but it doesn't even open to me ... obviously using wine ... am I wrong? can you help me please? thanks

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
sorry guys but how do you play under Linux? is it like MOTH or is it different? I tried to play it under Linux but it doesn't even open to me ... obviously using wine ... am I wrong? can you help me please? thanks
cold_arctus or goobdoob might be better helping you with that. But you can also use a VM like VirtualBox as well. Though it may run slower on a VM (I can confirm that's the case on a Windows box).

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
In the same way as you played MOTH using Wine on Linux.

Which Wine version do you have?

Reactions: Sycho

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
It looks like you may have ran into a bug. For now, renovate the sauna and that will allow you to renovate the other rooms (bar, restaurant and maintenance room). I'll do a new playthrough just to see if that is indeed a bug.

Thanks for the report! :)
I've renovated the Sauna and the Maintenance Room and now have enough money to renovate the restaurant but it still says "Progress through the story to unlock this renovation"

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I've renovated the Sauna and the Maintenance Room and now have enough money to renovate the restaurant but it still says "Progress through the story to unlock this renovation"
Ok, Faerin is looking into it, but let me give it a try. I'll edit this post with a fix in a bit.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Just out of interest have you used Cheat Engine or any other editor to manipulate the Hotel Level or are you using as save older than 0.1.1

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Julia works morning in the lobby and regesters 2 guests, Works the kitchen in the afternoon and evening. Night goes to bed and wakes up with 3/4 of her stamina/rest bar full. On level 2, with both rooms full how is she going to be ablr to work the kitchen morning, noon, and evening with only 3/4 stamina/rest. It doesn't seem right that she is not recovering her stamina/rest fully. I have worked double shifts (16 to 18 hrs) for weeks and never had issues.

Right now she is the only cook and receptionist in the hotel. Riely is no relief for Julia although she is a + for Amber. I don't know about Kay as of yet because I haven't found her. Therefore, I don't know what jobs she can do. She will have to be able to work maintenance or the fitness and sauna will go to crap. ANY input or suggestions would be grate full. Thanks in advance.
sometime when i try to put Julia in kitchen with 50% energy game tell me that she don`t have enough but when game put her there with 20% energy she work fine !

redevil70

Sep 2, 2017
In the same way as you played MOTH using Wine on Linux.

Which Wine version do you have?

hello ... in the man of the house in op tread there is the support spoiler and inside there is the link to the troubleshooting guide where I found this. https: //f95zone.to/threads/man-of-the-house-troubleshooting-help.14787/post-898610 ... if you may be interested and also in the game folder where there is the executable (.exe of the game) there is a pdf where he explains how to play under linux and mac ...

I use winehd 5.0

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
hello ... in the man of the house in op tread there is the support spoiler and inside there is the link to the troubleshooting guide where I found this. https: //f95zone.to/threads/man-of-the-house-troubleshooting-help.14787/post-898610 ... if you may be interested and also in the game folder where there is the executable (.exe of the game) there is a pdf where he explains how to play under linux and mac ...

I use winehd 5.0
I'm well aware of the instructions since it was written by goobdoob and later modified be me.

What happens when you try to launch Mystwood Manor via Wine?

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
Not sure if you are trolling or not...but Renpy, no that never happened.

Removing the setting.ini forces the game to autodetect the resolution. It will switch to windowed mode in case of ultra-wide (which should allow you to set a resolution manually).

So was I. Turns out that it takes a lot of time to create new characters, outfits, rooms, etc. :/
Trust me, if there was anyone that wishes I could add 10x more content each update, it's me.
Like I said before, the only "advice" I have for those complaining about the lack of content, is not playing the game now and just coming back in 6 months and check on the state of the game then.

However, if you want to play now and contribute to the game's development by providing feedback, that's great.
sorry my bad didnt mean to sound like am complaining.as am not complaining at all. i understand making games takes time.i just hoping for more as your game is epic.and if you do add 10x more content we still be asking for more. your game is good man.is what i was saying

Reactions: Faerin

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Just out of interest have you used Cheat Engine or any other editor to manipulate the Hotel Level or are you using as save older than 0.1.1
The only cheat I used was the one built into the game itself to get money (and I saved before I used it) but as I couldn't renovate the restaurant even with the extra money at that point I figured I might as well wait for the next update meaning that when I loaded it was from before I used the cheat.

the save would have been from 0.1.1 as I found all the items and all the locations in the woods (side note to Faerin and the devs: can you implement a navigation system in the woods so that if you need to go back to a specific location that you've already found you can rather than relying on the game to randomly select that location when you explore)

Reactions: larry5168

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
The only cheat I used was the one built into the game itself to get money (and I saved before I used it) but as I couldn't renovate the restaurant even with the extra money at that point I figured I might as well wait for the next update meaning that when I loaded it was from before I used the cheat.

the save would have been from 0.1.1 as I found all the items and all the locations in the woods (side note to Faerin and the devs: can you implement a navigation system in the woods so that if you need to go back to a specific location that you've already found you can rather than relying on the game to randomly select that location when you explore)
Can you join us on Discord, please and DM me directly from there? Thanks! :)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
the last 2 for riley are the same. both are in the gym is there any fixes for this
Yes, we're aware of that one. If you click on either of the two identical images, they'll both take you to the fitness center. That will be fixed in the next update.

Reactions: evildead
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes