Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
not sure, I got it from this thread
Then you may be using an outdated key. That's been changed for this release, so in order to obtain a new one, you would need to support Faerin on his .

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Fragmandk

Blue Angel

Oct 10, 2017
I'm unable to unlock the first event of Riley and I think I tried everything. Do I have to do this on her first day? Or before she up her skills?

whatnow88

May 6, 2019
I see potential but right now this game is pretty grindy for nothing, I expect things are coming soon however with the story developement. I was a big fan of Man of the house, actually one of my fav games I've found.

I do have one problem as I cannot "fast forward" speed up the game as it just locks up and freezes. My system is on the extremely high end so I think it has something to do with skipping thru too fast for the code. Im not sure. Basically I cannot use the skip feature as it locks it up. Unfortunately it makes the grind even longer.

One thing I would recommend is removing the "nap" screen for every single girl once you've seen that one before. Or give to option to skip it. I imagine once more girls are added that it will take forever to do each action because of this.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
I'm really enjoying this game, because it is a game. While I like VNs, they are not really games they are just stories with a few choices here and there. This is a genuine game with management mechanics and I can't wait to see how big it becomes.

Couple of things I'd like to see:
- autosave at the end of each day
- skip option for customer satisfaction animation scores
- screen transitions feel sluggish, especially during the girls repetitive work scenes
- ability to change what the girls call you. Being called 'My Lord' was fun for the first hundred times, now it feels weird.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
anyone else's game shutting down? i get Mystwood Manor.exe has stopped working
If you use either of the following: , or , they will need to be disabled prior to running MwM. If you aren't running any of the three programs mentioned, add an exception to your firewall for the game. If that doesn't help, please attach your player log located in "C:\Users\user-account\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor".

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I see potential but right now this game is pretty grindy for nothing, I expect things are coming soon however with the story developement. I was a big fan of Man of the house, actually one of my fav games I've found.

I do have one problem as I cannot "fast forward" speed up the game as it just locks up and freezes. My system is on the extremely high end so I think it has something to do with skipping thru too fast for the code. Im not sure. Basically I cannot use the skip feature as it locks it up. Unfortunately it makes the grind even longer.

One thing I would recommend is removing the "nap" screen for every single girl once you've seen that one before. Or give to option to skip it. I imagine once more girls are added that it will take forever to do each action because of this.
I play the game with the control key pressed which speeds up all the transitions.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Then you may be using an outdated key. That's been changed for this release, so in order to obtain a new one, you would need to support Faerin on his .
Then also at high enough level :p Been supporting Faerin for a long time, but have no access to it. :ROFLMAO:

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Personally, I would prefer to have only the nightmare mode, only one save (only an Autosave would be even better) and no cheats. That would have been much more fun. Just like one of my favorite games "This War of Mine". Also just a Autosave and on restart the random generator puts the team and equipment together (never the same start conditions).

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes