S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
I have played once again from scratch the game and those are my thoughts:
  • Error: When you choose your name and you type some special characters you will see the error in attached screenshots, I think it's better to limit MC's name to letters or letters/numbers
  • Missing tarot card?: I think that the legendary tarot card The chosen one has some issue displaying its image, I have played over and over the introduction and the first time I haven't seen the image, but in second play I have seen it correctly (you can see from attached screenshots). I'm sorry but I haven't the save, because I was playing only the introduction
  • Increase rarity of the tarot card The Lover: I think this card should be at least Uncommon or Rare. As a common is too much powerful (Increases your change to draw cards of a higher rarity).
  • Introduction: If you skip the introduction you will get a random tarot card, can you change this? I think is better that anyone will pick the tarot card they want
  • Isabella: At the first time when you meet Isabella and you'll get your first card, I think is better that only common cards will be shown, otherwise players will play introduction over and over until they find a very strong card to start with (even if now the bonuses aren't implemented yet I think)
  • Julia: The first time you set Julia in the lobby she will not get any experience points even if in the next sentence she said she is more experienced
  • Amber: When you win the deal with Amber, I think is better to remove the option that she can call with MC name. In some sentences she will speak later, she calls the MC twice with his name and it's a bit weird. For example: when you check on staff and choose Amber, at the first time in cleaning room, she sleeps and says: *Gasp* MC name! Uhm, I mean... MC name (if you don't change with a different name than yours it's weird)
  • CTRL for skipping: in some screen it doesn't skip. Please let me know if I need to be more specific on this topic, because some senteces can be skipped, some are not
  • Reward dress: I have seen that dress rewards will change only some clothes but not all the character has. For example, if you unlock the reward for Julia you will see that it changes only dress at Lobby and for Cleaning room but not in Kitchen. Same thing for Amber that will change only Cleaning room dress. Does is something wanted? I mean if the new images need to be created is OK, but if it unlocks only some dresses, can you please add those details on the popup you will see if I move the mouse cursor on reward icon?
  • Exploring: I think that exploring is about too much random, I mean that it is good if I want explore for the first time a place for example the woods or the mansion, but if I have discovered a place like the wishing well or the cave, but if I need to go there for second or third time, it will be a pain to explore over and over to get there, I suggest to create a screen selection where you can choose to go to a place you have discovered or if you want to go to find another random new place (or tell us that you haven't discovered nothing new)
  • Sauna + Mantenance room: I think that most of the players will build this room when they have around 19k~20k credits, but it also unlocks the maintenance room at the same time that it will be required 10k more credits to be build. I think that it will be bad once the maintenance mechanic will be implemented, in some cases it takes some time to have 10k money. I think it's better to higher the price of the sauna then I can build the maintenance room as free of charge or some other procedure, but as for now I don't recommend to go this way for building maintenance room

Last edited:
Reactions: Faerin

Blue Angel

Oct 10, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you, I was sure I tested it but looks like I did not. ^^

I don't understand why people call this game grindy. To manage this hotel and succeed in pleasing the clients is part of the fun. And you don't need to play a lot to up the skills and have enough gold. I think the game is in fact a bit too generous with level 2 clients but of course we will need lot more gold with more employees and room in the future.

And if it's about the work needed to have new scenes, well MoTH is on another level if you don't cheat, especially with the stats about yourself.

Reactions: Sycho and Faerin

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
Started a new game and during the selecting of one pf the 3 tarot cards, from left to right, the thir card was blank. It only had a solid white back. After selecting it the card was turned over and It was the chosen one. When Isabella commented on my choise she called it 3?.

Later, when I was able to go to the staff selection I checked and all 3 tarot slots were empty. Clicking on an empty slot took me to
wher the tarot cards are held and there was one. A grayed out card with no picture and it had a padlock on it. Hovering over the card it told me the properties and also it could not be assigned to the selected player.

Thought someone might want to know about this. Don't know if the card is doing me any good due to the game does'nt know the
name of the card. Thank you.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thank you, I was sure I tested it but looks like I did not. ^^

I don't understand why people call this game grindy. To manage this hotel and succeed in pleasing the clients is part of the fun. And you don't need to play a lot to up the skills and have enough gold. I think the game is in fact a bit too generous with level 2 clients but of course we will need lot more gold with more employees and room in the future.

And if it's about the work needed to have new scenes, well MoTH is on another level if you don't cheat, especially with the stats about yourself.
That is why MOTH had the cheat in more or less all versions, they were needed to have fun while playing the game. :p For this game we will see when all mechanics are in, but last update before this one, with the sis took quite a while before got her bar level upgraded if do not cheat. I did it so I do know. I will wait another one or two versions before playing again I think and some things like the tarot cards and support for items are in.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I have played once again from scratch the game and those are my thoughts:
Thank a lot S3pHiroTh!
This kind of feedback really helps me improve the game.
I'll add all of these to my list and will hopefully be able to fix/change most of these for the next update.
(The outfits only change very slightly for the first level, but I'll try to make some of the changes a bit more obvious.)

Started a new game and during the selecting of one pf the 3 tarot cards, from left to right, the thir card was blank.
Thanks for letting me know. Did you extract the game to a clean folder, or did you overwrite the previous version (this can cause the bug you mentioned as it had some bugged card data in it)?

Reactions: Michel Mak

prdude

Jul 30, 2017
ugly.PNG I have seen orcs in LOTR more attractive than this hideous creature. WTF? This game is unplayable till you change this to something resembling a human being.

Reactions: fz

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
If they want not too hot is the infrared one, if says that they want hot not steamy is the dry one otherwise is the wet one.

Dmaster1234

Mar 18, 2018
Sauna.* Not too hot = Infrared sauna
Nice and hot, but no steam = Traditional dry sauna
Nice and hot, and some steam = Traditional wet sauna
If they want not too hot is the infrared one, if says that they want hot not steamy is the dry one otherwise is the wet one.
Okay thank you and does Riley's third event use the gym at all

Edit: I figured out my own question by actually trying what I was thinking

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes