Wistil

Sep 9, 2018
I place someone in housekeeping during planning, and then save the game at the explore screen. If I load that save game, housekeeping goes down, even though I get the cleaning picture and experience. Saving before the play button and loading works fine. Other actions happening normally, it is just housekeeping that seems to mess up.

Reactions: Faerin

nenad-38

Jan 27, 2020
Hello,
I can't get the game started. When I want to click start, there is a padlock on the box. Help me please

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Ok, the other locations that you're seeing with all 9s aren't implemented yet (they'll all have a "placeholder" image when you hover your mouse over their icons). Those are available once you get the hotel level up in a future update, and as of right now, you can only get the hotel to level 2.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is also possible to first renovate sauna (it is cheaper and therefore easier) and maintenance room.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hello,
I can't get the game started. When I want to click start, there is a padlock on the box. Help me please
Make sure that you've extracted the game to a folder with read/write permissions on your hard drive. For an extraction program, I recommend .

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
It is also possible to first renovate sauna (it is cheaper and therefore easier) and maintenance room.
You could try that, though I'm not quite sure that will work. In my playthrough when we were testing this release, I opted for the fitness center first because that's where Micky first mentions his daughter Kay. She's then mentioned again when you renovate the maintenance room.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
You could try that, though I'm not quite sure that will work. In my playthrough when we were testing this release, I opted for the fitness center first because that's where Micky first mentions his daughter Kay. She's then mentioned again when you renovate the maintenance room.
It works, I did it this way because I didn't have enough money for gym.

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Yeah, she's at work and I don't have a gym yet.
Ok, thanks! I'll update the guide accordingly. I've already made one revision to it today, but I haven't uploaded it yet. :D
As for the gym, you'll need that for some level 2 guests.

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
I don't know if it is the root cause of the issue, probably if the chosen one is at first or third card you will see that problem? it's a weird bug.
Can you please post your save so that other people can check what it's wrong? Because I don't have that save
Game just crashed on me by locking up. First time this ever happened. Even with MotH never happened after being played for a very long time. So, 2 problems ; 1 is, will any save suffice. I have 10 and now I'm on day 16 or 17. Will any of those be of any use. 2nd, I'm hoping to be able to continue but don't know if my saves are good now. If i can get back in without starting over I can upload last save. Thabk you

Here is my latest save

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Game just crashed on me by locking up. First time this ever happened. Even with MotH never happened after being played for a very long time. So, 2 problems ; 1 is, will any save suffice. I have 10 and now I'm on day 16 or 17. Will any of those be of any use. 2nd, I'm hoping to be able to continue but don't know if my saves are good now. If i can get back in without starting over I can upload last save. Thabk you

Here is my latest save
Where, when and how did the crash occur and could you also include a copy of your player log, please?
Look in C:\Users\account-name\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
Where, when and how did the crash occur and could you also include a copy of your player log, please?
Look in C:\Users\account-name\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor

Moment before my last post. It just locked up. Here's the log file. I had to add another extention .txt in order to up load. Just delete last extension.

DahlHeadlands

Dec 7, 2018
Really impressed with this latest update. I feel I've got a better understanding of what the game loop is becoming with more girls in the mix. I hope there will eventually be some repeatable events with your staff to interact with while you work towards the next improvement/character scene - I think that would make what's left of the grind pretty much disappear. You can feel that the scenes are starting to heat up with tension, and that makes me eager for the next release! Props on the UI as well; feels polished.

Reactions: Faerin

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Wasn't this supposed to be an erotic game?

So, where's the sex, where's the nude, where is the sexiness?

Dude, you're working on this for a year (at least) and you gave us... n-o-t-h-i-n-g.

Reactions: CassidyPRO

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I have no problems with the cards, everything works as it should. I finished the game twice. Basically, it doesn't matter which cards we get, they will probably have very little meaning in the future (without the best cards, it will just take a bit longer to get everything). Screenshot_111.png Screenshot_127.png Screenshot_128.png

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Wasn't this supposed to be an erotic game?

So, where's the sex, where's the nude, where is the sexiness?

Dude, you're working on this for a year (at least) and you gave us... n-o-t-h-i-n-g.
In my opinion sex should have subordinate role at the beginning of the game. It is much better if it takes longer until we make first progress.

• Angry
Reactions: Swag&Bacon
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes