Dmaster1234

Mar 18, 2018
Just out of curiosity what items/cards are in the game right now because there is a guest that you can get that needs 65% satisfaction to get anyone of her tasks done

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Just out of curiosity what items/cards are in the game right now because there is a guest that you can get that needs 65% satisfaction to get anyone of her tasks done
As the level of the hotel increases so does the level of the guests, the guests have a star rating as well. Sofia Fernandez is a 4 star rated guest and requires a higher level of service so you can't please her even if you get the order right, you will probably need to be level 3 or higher but that's not implemented yet so, for now, you are going to fail on some of the guests no matter what you do

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
Thank a lot S3pHiroTh!
This kind of feedback really helps me improve the game.
I'll add all of these to my list and will hopefully be able to fix/change most of these for the next update.
(The outfits only change very slightly for the first level, but I'll try to make some of the changes a bit more obvious.)

Thanks for letting me know. Did you extract the game to a clean folder, or did you overwrite the previous version (this can cause the bug you mentioned as it had some bugged card data in it)?
I always extract to a new folder on each update. Once I play the update and there is no bugs other than grammar errors, that is when I delete preveious updates. Version 0.1.1c did not have this problem with the tarot card. I know this because I had the same
tarot card in that ver. and it was fine. Thank you.

Reactions: Faerin

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
No problem Faerin, I have really valuated your previous game Man of the house, so it is the least I can do.

SkyLord2018 : have you picked up the card even if it was blank? Do you remember if it was like the one in my previous post?
Yes. It is the chosen one tarot card and I currently have it in my inventory. When hovering over the card you get the description of
the card, just no name or picture. Thank you.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
You simply can't reach that level at the moment.
There are some items that you can pick up at the attic but they aren't implemented yet as helper.
Also the tarot cards are only cosmetic at the moment, the mechanics behind them isn't implemented yet

Last edited:

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Yes. It is the chosen one tarot card and I currently have it in my inventory. When hovering over the card you get the description of
the card, just no name or picture. Thank you.
I don't know if it is the root cause of the issue, probably if the chosen one is at first or third card you will see that problem? it's a weird bug.
Can you please post your save so that other people can check what it's wrong? Because I don't have that save

Ender82

Nov 11, 2018
I can't turn in my destiny points but my bar is full. Is this unlocked? Also, I can't seem to complete Amber's "A Different Angle" Can anyone help please?8

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
I can't turn in my destiny points but my bar is full. Is this unlocked? Also, I can't seem to complete Amber's "A Different Angle" Can anyone help please?8
No you can't turn destiny points at the moment.
You have to set Amber in Restaurant then you need press the play button then check on staff -> Amber

diegodaniell

Jul 22, 2018
I can't accept new guests, the screen in the lobby with Julia is gone, why?
And how can I add new girls, if the prices in the other hotel sectors are 99999999999?
Help me

I know you must already have the answer to all this ... I'm Brazilian, my English is weak, I can't read all the questions on the previous pages. Sorry

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I can't accept new guests, the screen in the lobby with Julia is gone, why?
And how can I add new girls, if the prices in the other hotel sectors are 99999999999?
Help me

I know you must already have the answer to all this ... I'm Brazilian, my English is weak, I can't read all the questions on the previous pages. Sorry
Have you renovated the lobby, restaurant, bar and kitchen to include a small waiting area, as well as a second bedroom? Right now, you can only support 2 guests at a time.

diegodaniell

Jul 22, 2018
Have you renovated the lobby, restaurant, bar and kitchen to include a small waiting area, as well as a second bedroom? Right now, you can only support 2 guests at a time.
Yes, I just did that! However, the prices of the other places remain 999999 and I cannot add the two new girls. Have anything with the amount of days to enter the new update? See the image mwm.jpg

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Yes, I just did that! However, the prices of the other places remain 999999 and I cannot add the two new girls. Have anything with the amount of days to enter the new update? See the image View attachment 709317
Ok, the other locations that you're seeing with all 9s aren't implemented yet (they'll all have a "placeholder" image when you hover your mouse over their icons). Those are available once you get the hotel level up in a future update, and as of right now, you can only get the hotel to level 2.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: diegodaniell

diegodaniell

Jul 22, 2018
Ok, the other locations that you're seeing with all 9s aren't implemented yet (they'll all have a "placeholder" image when you hover your mouse over their icons). Those are available once you get the hotel level up in a future update, and as of right now, you can only get the hotel to level 2.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OK. Thank you very much. I will wait for the new update

Reactions: Sycho
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes