mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Thanks for the feedback!
Yes, this will (hopefully) be changed for the next update.
That's actually the reason I added the galleries this update, so the images will be stored and can later be skipped once seen.

The same will happen (eventually) for guest interactions. I think it would better if the player needs to successfully complete each dialog once and then they can be skipped.
Another idea I am considering is making the guest interaction (for that level) skippable once you have completed their stay without any X's. That way it would give you an incentive to try to get a "perfect stay".
I love the idea of the gallery and scenes. Same for guest interactions.

The one thing that I can see is an issue however, is the placement of the workers in the admin screen. Are you going to be "yes you will get perfect if you have workers in the right place" or does it bust if you don't do that. Thinking logically, if there is an "if guest_level_1_stay_perfect >0 then skip the scene" after you have made sure the appropriate staff is in the appropriate locations. That would solve the need, shut people down about the "grind" and hopefully have a better overall experience.

Good luck man - love the game - awesome "world" you are creating. My game is much smaller .. not as creative.

Old Wolf

Jan 4, 2019
I think the game is already great at this stage. Interesting history and characteristic characters. Beautiful, charming women have something to sit on and breathe. Sandbox, but without unnecessary grind.
A trip to the forest is a great unknown. I played 2 x to the end and I had a random well 1x. I did not have the opportunity to throw money. This can be solved by a map of the forest - the park around the hotel.
I miss the hotel showers .
Hygiene before work, after work, before the pool ... what visual possibilities :)
The installation of Incest.path resulted in a lack of skill development for staff. Playing without a patch did not pose a problem with anything .

You can check the Russian translator. No letter is no big deal, but half sentences in Russian and half in English is already a curiosity.

GooGle translate :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Faerin

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Haven't played yet everytime I tried to run it the visuals are blank but the dialogues are happening
Go into Control Panel >> Device Manager and expand "Display Adapters". Could you attach a screenshot of that, please?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Here's an updated copy of the quick guide. I've only made minor revisions to it so there's nothing new added. A quick shout-out to Lukumoide for the suggestion. I've included it as optional on renovating the sauna or the fitness center before you renovate the maintenance room.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
the key.ini file doesn't work does anyone have a working one and yes I put in in to root of the game folder the cheats button is still locked for me

PedroV

Apr 30, 2020
Faerin know that i have a thing for brunette with a bitchy side and a soft hearth, this look as good as his previous work and full a promise

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
I don't know what I say could be or will be called. In my opinion, it's just how I am feeling about this game. I played MotH completely from start to finish and enjoyed the story and everything else the whole way through. This game or VN or whatever you want to call it is at the moment quite the opposite.

I understand the time, thought process, the construction of areas and the characters. However, I also understand that like anything else in life, that you can do things in a way to make it take longer to accomplice whatever you're trying to do. By doing this your stretching out the time involved.

I hear the word sandbox applied to MwM. I don't think it is. I feel it is a scripted game play. If sandbox, I would have been able to hire Riley & Kay from the very beginning, But, you can't. Your hotel has to be level 2. To compound things, in order to perhaps make the game harder or more challenging, certain things can be done to make it so. Such as, you have from the start, a small waiting room in the bar, restaurant, kitchen, & the lobby. But the Fitness and Sauna doesn't. You can't even renovate until your hotel has reached level 2. This alone makes this a scripted game, not a sandbox.

What I am seeing is the game is being developed one level at a time. So, you either go scripted game play or you take of all the restrictions & open it up, which means you renovate any room when you want, hire anyone whenever you want, as long as you have the money. Money being the only restriction. But you say Dev can't do that. Stuff is not even constructed. Yes, this may be true but that doesnt matter, because it really doen't matter when it's added, it matters what will be involved when it is added.

Look back at the beginning. When Julia or Amber was not working. How many of you remember seing them lounging at the pool.
Just as the so called cheat button being locked. It wasn't at the start, until perhaps someone that was donating each moth saw it or some else did and said it should not be so. Irrelevant, it doesn't matter. It's the Dev's game and he is going to do what he wants with it.

If you didn't have these so called restrictions on the rooms and also some on the staff you wouldn't have a customer with such a high satisfactin level that there is no way you could succeed. Case in point, Sofia wanting the fitness room with a 65% satisfaction rating when then the npc hasn't reached level 2 staff. It's designed to fail. Just like the phases used in describing what a customer wants when at the fitness room. If you don't understand exactly what they are saying your going to fail. True, but you hae 3 chances. True but not with all cases. I had 2 level 2 customers wanting the sauna in the evening. However, I only have room for 1. This makes no sense. All rooms should be able to accommodate 2 customers. Because they are not, you fail.

There is a lot of stuff in this game that I feel should not be in it or at best doesn't make sense. Case in point, customer coming to the kitchen to order room service. They have to come to the kitchen then walk back to their room. Or, take the elevator if there is one. Room service, you pick up the phone, place your order, and a staff member brings the order to you. When checking in the customer goes to the lobby but checking out they go to the planning room. Shouldnt be that way, no reason for it. You check in and out at the lobby.

I am not bad mothing the game by any means. I don't do that anywhere. If I don't like a game I just don't play it. Peroid. I'm saying what I am saying because of the beginning of the game. It had mystic, humor, and some saddness. The daily elevator music dosn't fit. It should have a little more mystic to it, because it's haunted in a way. So I turn music off. However, I can't turn off that stupid satisfaction bar clicking sound which drives me nuts. So, I mute my TV to not hear it. That bar is not even needed.

If this game is being developed by levels I would think that; well, that's fine because you have the stuff for level 1, but you will also have the content for level 1. While you play that, Dev is doing level 2, ect, ect. This is supposed to Normal, I would hate to see hard or even the last one. It is truly going to be hard for a so called game with varying difficulties using only pictures for areas, & extremely hard with all the restrictions. When it becomes to stifling to play, it's not fun. There must be fun in a game to play it. Case in point, MotH was a long but fun game.

Regardless of how this game goes or doesn't go there should be stuff in it to hold the player's attention. Such as throwing some meat into the game for the player. Not a blurring moment that most would not see, such as Riley getting out of the cab, legs spread wide with underwear on. You have no interactions with the staff, no matter how brief. Maybe it was a mistake saying all level 2 events for Julia & Amber were complete when they're not. I don't know.

Sex in these type of games is nice but, that's not why I play them. Just like Skyrim, there can be sex and pregnancy in it. I've played it both ways because the game is fun. You do what you want, when you want & F--K who you want. I don't know the age group of fans for different games or why they play them. I'm 72 and have been playing games sence the 80's. Nowadays I play mostly to pass time.

Don't know why I wrote all this, I just felt extremely bound to do it. I see people say; well the Dev has to create the engine for the mechanics and all that. The thing is you can make something to complicated. Irrespective of which way this game goes or doesn't go it MUST be fun. Thank you.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I don't know what I say could be or will be called. In my opinion, it's just how I am feeling about this game. I played MotH completely from start to finish and enjoyed the story and everything else the whole way through. This game or VN or whatever you want to call it is at the moment quite the opposite.

I understand the time, thought process, the construction of areas and the characters. However, I also understand that like anything else in life, that you can do things in a way to make it take longer to accomplice whatever you're trying to do. By doing this your stretching out the time involved.

I hear the word sandbox applied to MwM. I don't think it is. I feel it is a scripted game play. If sandbox, I would have been able to hire Riley & Kay from the very beginning, But, you can't. Your hotel has to be level 2. To compound things, in order to perhaps make the game harder or more challenging, certain things can be done to make it so. Such as, you have from the start, a small waiting room in the bar, restaurant, kitchen, & the lobby. But the Fitness and Sauna doesn't. You can't even renovate until your hotel has reached level 2. This alone makes this a scripted game, not a sandbox.

What I am seeing is the game is being developed one level at a time. So, you either go scripted game play or you take of all the restrictions & open it up, which means you renovate any room when you want, hire anyone whenever you want, as long as you have the money. Money being the only restriction. But you say Dev can't do that. Stuff is not even constructed. Yes, this may be true but that doesnt matter, because it really doen't matter when it's added, it matters what will be involved when it is added.

Look back at the beginning. When Julia or Amber was not working. How many of you remember seing them lounging at the pool.
Just as the so called cheat button being locked. It wasn't at the start, until perhaps someone that was donating each moth saw it or some else did and said it should not be so. Irrelevant, it doesn't matter. It's the Dev's game and he is going to do what he wants with it.

If you didn't have these so called restrictions on the rooms and also some on the staff you wouldn't have a customer with such a high satisfactin level that there is no way you could succeed. Case in point, Sofia wanting the fitness room with a 65% satisfaction rating when then the npc hasn't reached level 2 staff. It's designed to fail. Just like the phases used in describing what a customer wants when at the fitness room. If you don't understand exactly what they are saying your going to fail. True, but you hae 3 chances. True but not with all cases. I had 2 level 2 customers wanting the sauna in the evening. However, I only have room for 1. This makes no sense. All rooms should be able to accommodate 2 customers. Because they are not, you fail.

There is a lot of stuff in this game that I feel should not be in it or at best doesn't make sense. Case in point, customer coming to the kitchen to order room service. They have to come to the kitchen then walk back to their room. Or, take the elevator if there is one. Room service, you pick up the phone, place your order, and a staff member brings the order to you. When checking in the customer goes to the lobby but checking out they go to the planning room. Shouldnt be that way, no reason for it. You check in and out at the lobby.

I am not bad mothing the game by any means. I don't do that anywhere. If I don't like a game I just don't play it. Peroid. I'm saying what I am saying because of the beginning of the game. It had mystic, humor, and some saddness. The daily elevator music dosn't fit. It should have a little more mystic to it, because it's haunted in a way. So I turn music off. However, I can't turn off that stupid satisfaction bar clicking sound which drives me nuts. So, I mute my TV to not hear it. That bar is not even needed.

If this game is being developed by levels I would think that; well, that's fine because you have the stuff for level 1, but you will also have the content for level 1. While you play that, Dev is doing level 2, ect, ect. This is supposed to Normal, I would hate to see hard or even the last one. It is truly going to be hard for a so called game with varying difficulties using only pictures for areas, & extremely hard with all the restrictions. When it becomes to stifling to play, it's not fun. There must be fun in a game to play it. Case in point, MotH was a long but fun game.

Regardless of how this game goes or doesn't go there should be stuff in it to hold the player's attention. Such as throwing some meat into the game for the player. Not a blurring moment that most would not see, such as Riley getting out of the cab, legs spread wide with underwear on. You have no interactions with the staff, no matter how brief. Maybe it was a mistake saying all level 2 events for Julia & Amber were complete when they're not. I don't know.

Sex in these type of games is nice but, that's not why I play them. Just like Skyrim, there can be sex and pregnancy in it. I've played it both ways because the game is fun. You do what you want, when you want & F--K who you want. I don't know the age group of fans for different games or why they play them. I'm 72 and have been playing games sence the 80's. Nowadays I play mostly to pass time.

Don't know why I wrote all this, I just felt extremely bound to do it. I see people say; well the Dev has to create the engine for the mechanics and all that. The thing is you can make something to complicated. Irrespective of which way this game goes or doesn't go it MUST be fun. Thank you.
Hey SkyLord2018, thanks a lot for taking the time to write your feedback. I really appreciate it.
I won't go into each paragraph individually, but will hopefully provide you with some information that answers several of them at once.

First of all, I wouldn't call this game a sandbox game (in fact, I don't think I ever have).
There will probably be a sandbox mode at some point, late in the development, where all rooms and girls are available from the start. But aside from that it will be a fairly linear (albeit strategic) gameplay, as you already concluded.
The hotel levels will have to be completed in order and both rooms and girls will unlock as the story progresses.

Which brings me to the second point. Right now there is not a lot of content yet, so it feels "empty".
All events for level 1 and 2 for Amber and Julia are currently in the game.
The events will get more exciting as they level up (the 2 locked events are merely placeholders preventing from leveling up to 3 in the current version <- I'll admit I was being a bit lazy there).
There will be many more scenes, guest interactions, exploration scenes, etc. eventually.
But remember, this is a work in progress. So yes, there should be stuff to hold the player's attention (in fact, most of the game should if you ask me), but again, the amount of content is still very low (make of that what you will).
My prediction is that once I start adding these scenes, the balance will quickly shift in favor of the "meaty" parts.

I can't disagree with the point you make about the roomservice.
But for me the choice of making it more realistic, versus having it fit in the current gameplay model as it is, was not a very tough one. Of course there are many more (e.g. several thousand dollars for a few nights in an old manor with less than half of the rooms renovated), but these are liberties I think I can take.
However, if the majority of players disagrees, I would reconsider that for sure.

Too complicated? Perhaps.
I guess it comes down to personal opinion.
For me it isn't, I like a game with a lot of depth.
But for many others (that don't), undoubtedly.
Too complicated for a game that primarily targets an audience for adult content?
I took a gamble that it is not, but after reading some of the posts on here I'm not so sure I made the right choice ;)
Then again, I am committed to this and will see it through, so I guess time will tell.

Thanks again for your feedback, I hope that you can come back to MwM at a later time and see many (if not all) of your current issues with it resolved.

Last edited:

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
Hey SkyLord2018, thanks a lot for taking the time to write your feedback. I really appreciate it.
I won't go into each paragraph individually, but will hopefully provide you with some information that answers several of them at once.

First of all, I wouldn't call this game a sandbox game (in fact, I don't think I ever have).
There will probably be a sandbox mode at some point, late in the development, where all rooms and girls are available from the start. But aside from that it will be a fairly linear (albeit strategic) gameplay, as you already concluded.
The hotel levels will have to be completed in order and both rooms and girls will unlock as the story progresses.

Which brings me to the second point. Right now there is not a lot of content yet, so it feels "empty".
All events for level 1 and 2 for Amber and Julia are currently in the game.
The events will get more exciting as they level up (the 2 locked events are merely placeholders preventing from leveling up to 3 in the current version <- I'll admit I was being a bit lazy there).
There will be many more scenes, guest interactions, exploration scenes, etc. eventually.
But remember, this is a work in progress. So yes, there should be stuff to hold the player's attention (in fact, most of the game should if you ask me), but again, the amount of content is still very low (make of that what you will).
My prediction is that once I start adding these scenes, the balance will quickly shift in favor of the "meaty" parts.

I can't disagree with the point you make about the roomservice.
But for me the choice of making it more realistic, versus having it fit in the current gameplay model as it is, was not a very tough one. Of course there are many more (e.g. several thousand dollars for a few nights in an old manor with less than half of the rooms renovated), but these are liberties I think I can take.
However, if the majority of players disagrees, I would reconsider that for sure.

Too complicated? Perhaps.
I guess it comes down to personal opinion.
For me it isn't, I like a game with a lot of depth.
But for many others (that don't), undoubtedly.
Too complicated for a game that primarily targets an audience for adult content?
I took a gamble that it is not, but after reading some of the posts on here I'm not so sure I made the right choice ;)
Then again, I am committed to this and will see it through, so I guess time will tell.

Thanks again for your feedback, I hope that you can come back to MwM at a later time and see many (if not all) of your current issues with it resolved.
Thanks for your remarks. Most of what I said was my thoughts & feelings, however a lot of what I was talking about came from reading the post here & what was being said. I agree with you on the fact you have never said it was a sandbox game to my knowledge. I'm Dutch, German, Irish & Comanche Indian. Very stubborn. Plan on continuing to play each update to completion unless things really go south, which I don't believe they will. Thank you.

Reactions: Faerin
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes