BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Are you seriously throwing me that? even when I was the first to do a positive review, when all I had done is being positive and even support your choices and decisions so far, what I had said in this last post is what I think, that you really are forgetting that not all people want gameplay, that some people want content and yes there is almost zero content and I'm not only talking about sex scenes, those last 6 months have only been for gameplay mostly and you are going to keep working on it going by that post.
I did say it because no one is saying it to you and you are clearly only so far giving something in the game to just part of your fanbase (those that like gameplay) but what about the other part of the fanbase?.
Now you tell me I'm not supporting shit? well, yeah, in this case, I'm not supporting you, but I support other devs and with that aptitude, I will never indeed support you after throwing me that cheap bullet.
Haha....I'd wear your disapproval of a game as a badge of honor. Make the game you want to make Faerin...if you are doing what you enjoy and the patreon polls support what you are doing....and are satisfied with how things are progressing, fuck comments like these. ;)

Also...."in/screenshot" before dj reports me and I earn some more infraction points because his feelers get hurt.

vulcan432

Aug 13, 2016
Promising start to a game, really hope the dev considers how monotonous the gameplay is though. It will be easier to slog through when their's some more content in the game. I'm ok playing a game that's a little slower but given that the engine doesn't allow for speeding up any of the slow game mechanics I'm probably going to wait a long while before checking on this one again

Reactions: Tease Me

vulcan432

Aug 13, 2016
A bug report btw: rolling back text during encounters breaks them, i.e. customer wants food, you try to roll back to see what they wanted and the encounter just ends after clicking a few times

Something like a chat log would be an easy stopgap and rolling back could just be disabled entirely

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
A bug report btw: rolling back text during encounters breaks them, i.e. customer wants food, you try to roll back to see what they wanted and the encounter just ends after clicking a few times

Something like a chat log would be an easy stopgap and rolling back could just be disabled entirely
As long as you don't make a selection before you roll back the dialog, you'll be fine. But if you've already selected something and it turns out to be the incorrect order they asked for, you won't be able to make another selection.

Reactions: mordred93

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017

Really? I had no problem with that on any of the last 3 versions. Not calling you a liar, just wondering what the differences are in our rigs that might cause that. Windows 7 x64, PS2 mouse and keyboard, AMD Ryzen 3700x processor with 64GB RAM, 10 year old video ATI video card.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Mc is one Lazy Mother not Fucker. Outside of roaming around he really does not do much. You have all these beautiful girls to interact with but there is no interaction. Get angry with sis compliment mom YAWN. Game play is boring and scripted. The guest ask for things you cannot provide, so you tell them no vacancy and wait. Hiring is not as needed, it is if you follow the developers script. I held off on the maintenance room because it would take my monies to low then I had to turn away guest because I had no operational sauna. Today I found the guide. I could not hire a Spa girl because I did not build a maintenance room. Most businesses would start slow and build up a client and capital base before expanding. I feel this game is made for the Developer and his staff and not for the player. Too much work with to little satisfaction.

Reactions: myself69

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
well if you pay $40 on his patreon then you can have it if your not willing to pay then you will have to play it like the rest of us
Greedy developers demand $40 dollars for too little benefit. I supported F in the past but I will not throw away money simply to get a cheat.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
yes, should i renovate it before leveling up?
You can level your mansion only at level 2 at the moment.
If you can renovate the sauna room, you can also renovate gym.
You can renovate one or the other one without any problem after you have met Riley

Theatrikos

Oct 19, 2019
You can level your mansion only at level 2 at the moment.
If you can renovate the sauna room, you can also renovate gym.
You can renovate one or the other one without any problem after you have met Riley
I could renovate only one of the two... i have the money for the gym renovation, but the game won't let me

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I could renovate only one of the two... i have the money for the gym renovation, but the game won't let me
We've encountered another player that had the same problems - not being able to renovate one of the level 1 rooms after getting the hotel to level up. Unfortunately, we can't fix that for you at the moment (though we will be able to in the next update). So you will have to start a new game. Make sure to get all the level 1 rooms first when you're able to do so prior to getting the hotel's reputation up.

Reactions: Theatrikos

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Mc is one Lazy Mother not Fucker. Outside of roaming around he really does not do much. You have all these beautiful girls to interact with but there is no interaction. Get angry with sis compliment mom YAWN. Game play is boring and scripted. The guest ask for things you cannot provide, so you tell them no vacancy and wait. Hiring is not as needed, it is if you follow the developers script. I held off on the maintenance room because it would take my monies to low then I had to turn away guest because I had no operational sauna. Today I found the guide. I could not hire a Spa girl because I did not build a maintenance room. Most businesses would start slow and build up a client and capital base before expanding. I feel this game is made for the Developer and his staff and not for the player. Too much work with to little satisfaction.
Have you played any of these types of games before? The whole doing 1 action per time slot (morning, afternoon, evening, night) thing is not only common, almost a given. Personally, since it is a sandbox environment (sort of), the whole "visit employees" should go through and actually visit all the employees during that time frame. That would move the story along quicker. However the current style (1 interaction per time slot) might just mean to slow down the game, and make it feel longer. Person-to-person interactions don't take a whole afternoon to talk to one person for 1 minute.

I really don't have a feeling one way or another, it is how these games are written. Plus usually MC are written this way as some people get off on the fact the MC is in charge. Just another kink.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes