Michael Bavj

Jul 9, 2017
I'm stuck. Almost all tier 2 options does not fire. Eg. Julia and Lobby a new uniform. It dosen't fire at all. Do any of you have some good pointers to why. Julia is tier 2, but nothing happens. ?

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Faerin
Hello again. Nice to see the new game up and running. :) MotH turned out great and i am very happy. The only thing missing is Shortcut keys for things like Time 30/60/24h.. But such a minor problem i can liv with ;)

New game MM. I like the management idea. Love games like that in general. It makes leveling and grind a natural part of the game play. Risks here involve becoming tedious. As you tie the quests to progress with Staff it feels a bit like manage a hotel to get content with girls. I am sure a girl asleep in her room don't care if the bar is level 1 or 3 to be in the mood for Sex. I think you see my point.

Currently i Miss a real progress (Quest Log) to follow all the interaction. You have to click Staff, and then check each Girl Progress Tab individually to see if there is anything to do. All you see here is Done or locked icons with a Text like "Sweet Dreams" Leaving you to guess on how to reach that goal. It feels Messy and took me some time to figure out. Same with finding items in the addict or Goblin and well in the Forest. It should all be described in an easy to follow Quest log. Like talking to a guest to learn about the well.. And so on.

Game play. I wish i didn't have to see the pictures of a staff member sleeping every time she is not working. The daily routine of Hotel management means 95% of game play. So i already got tired of repeating pictures with no value at all except making days feel slower to get through. If i use check on staff... Fine. If i choose do nothing.. Just move time and nothing else. That could be faster by the way. Animated clocks and pointers are fun 1-2 times but you have to see them a thousand times while playing through a game like this.

And as for later higher level Hotel and staff skills. In most management games where you Hire staff players usually gets the option to pick. There could be 5 to choose from with different talents and skill levels. Obviously there weekly salary would increase by there skill level and this should be player choice. Dare Devil play and pick the expensive staff or go slower and safe and let them grind there level up over time. (Study is an extra way to faster skill increase)

It's early days and this is just a first impression kind of Review. I wish you all the best. (y)
/John

Reactions: Faerin

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Faerin
Hello again. Nice to see the new game up and running. :) MotH turned out great and i am very happy. The only thing missing is Shortcut keys for things like Time 30/60/24h.. But such a minor problem i can liv with ;)

New game MM. I like the management idea. Love games like that in general. It makes leveling and grind a natural part of the game play. Risks here involve becoming tedious. As you tie the quests to progress with Staff it feels a bit like manage a hotel to get content with girls. I am sure a girl asleep in her room don't care if the bar is level 1 or 3 to be in the mood for Sex. I think you see my point.

Currently i Miss a real progress (Quest Log) to follow all the interaction. You have to click Staff, and then check each Girl Progress Tab individually to see if there is anything to do. All you see here is Done or locked icons with a Text like "Sweet Dreams" Leaving you to guess on how to reach that goal. It feels Messy and took me some time to figure out. Same with finding items in the addict or Goblin and well in the Forest. It should all be described in an easy to follow Quest log. Like talking to a guest to learn about the well.. And so on.

Game play. I wish i didn't have to see the pictures of a staff member sleeping every time she is not working. The daily routine of Hotel management means 95% of game play. So i already got tired of repeating pictures with no value at all except making days feel slower to get through. If i use check on staff... Fine. If i choose do nothing.. Just move time and nothing else. That could be faster by the way. Animated clocks and pointers are fun 1-2 times but you have to see them a thousand times while playing through a game like this.

And as for later higher level Hotel and staff skills. In most management games where you Hire staff players usually gets the option to pick. There could be 5 to choose from with different talents and skill levels. Obviously there weekly salary would increase by there skill level and this should be player choice. Dare Devil play and pick the expensive staff or go slower and safe and let them grind there level up over time. (Study is an extra way to faster skill increase)

It's early days and this is just a first impression kind of Review. I wish you all the best. (y)
/John
Thanks for your feedback JohnPonn!
Most of the points you make have already been fixed for the upcoming update. The grind has been substantially reduced, animations can be turned off and the results are shown on a single screen with just one image instead of one for each girl/guest.
So I suggest to have another look once v0.1.3 is released.

g-man22

Apr 19, 2018
Is there any way to change the nickname of how Amber is calling the MC? I was too fast on choosing it and I really would like to change my decision but without a restart if possible.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Is there any way to change the nickname of how Amber is calling the MC? I was too fast on choosing it and I really would like to change my decision but without a restart if possible.
Unfortunately there isn't.

Zileas33

Jul 4, 2020
That's a very good point. I have been thinking on this one for a while as well.
Originally, I intented to use the study for this.
In this room you will be able to assign a teacher and student.
The student will get substantial experience in the skill the teacher picks.
So this will be one way to catch up and feels like it fits the overall theme (not to mention some great girl-on-girl opportunity ;)).
That's the solution I like most so far.

Another thing that I have considered is having staff members that join at a later stage in the game have a higher level, but I'm not sure about this one yet.

Finally, I have thought about tweaking the skill level impact in such a way that it doesn't necessarily mean you fail at a lower level (except for the most demanding guests), but that feels a bit like a waste.

It might be a combination of any of these, or just the study, as I prefer that one and it is the easiest one to tweak/balance.
What if you allow the MC to "help" with a certain task if he checks in on the guest (not the staff) during that time? Right now checking on the guest doesn't do much, so allowing the hotel manager to kinda lay out the red carpet for a guest during their meal or whatnot would be a logical way to give a 30% success boost or something to meet those tough thresholds at first.

If that would be too easy, then knocking some money off their final tab as well would make sense. It'd be like when you go to a restaurant and the waitress is terrible, then the manager comes out and comps your meal to keep you happy. Only works if the manager comes out during the meal (or whatever event), but it'd be pretty realistic.

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey guys, as promised here's an update on the next release.

V01.3. is scheduled to be released on the 31st.
I have made a lot of updates to reflect most changes from the last gameplay poll.
Some of the most important ones are:
  • During the results phase, one random image will be shown now (instead of one for each girl/guest.
  • Guests that complete their stay without any complaints now get the VIP status for that level, making their future interactions automatic (this can be turned off in the settings).
  • Added an overview screen to the results for a quick summary of your turn.
  • Added the first upkeep events (for housekeeping and maintenance).
  • You can now choose to disable UI animations.
The rest of the month I will spend on adding new scenes and events.
Last but not least, the image above is a teaser of the first animated scene!

Thank you for all the support!
Faerin

Looks like we're in for a juicy update!

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
Hi everybody,
I just tested the game and interesting but how to make money ?. Customers are never happy and leave. The rooms to unlock are really too expensive and the girls are sometimes too tired to work so there is nobody. I don't understand what to do. Can anybody help me pls?.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hi everybody,
I just tested the game and interesting but how to make money ?. Customers are never happy and leave. The rooms to unlock are really too expensive and the girls are sometimes too tired to work so there is nobody. I don't understand what to do. Can anybody help me pls?.
You need to give them what they want. If you can't provide what they want, then you need to refuse to let them stay. Also, make sure you are giving them what they order.

Last edited:
Reactions: vimmers

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
I already want the game to arrive to see what scenes we will have with mom and sister
Another dream is that the story mode arrives but we will have to wait.
Anyway Faerin you have an excellent game

Reactions: Faerin
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes