Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
lingua italiana non c'e?
Per ora non la vedo. (for now i do not see it)
Ma ci spero, solo che poi non so se la patch incesto funzioni. (but i hope so, only i do not know if the incest patch work on it after)

Hi guys i need some info... i finally have time to try the intere game today. So i download the last update and incest patch and unzip it. Now i am at the screen where the game ask me who difficulty play? Can someone tell me the difference?
Looking at the Genre:
3DCG, Male Protagonist, MILF, Mystery, Incest, Romance, Management

I do not think there is something related to that. Perhaps to Management? But is always better to ask. Before discovering some genre is not listed and that I just don't like and that I avoid like the plague. There is some NTR? The difficulty is based on? Some advice is really welcome.
Thank you

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Ma ci spero, solo che poi non so se la patch incesto funzioni. (but i hope so, only i do not know if the incest patch work on it after)

Hi guys i need some info... i finally have time to try the intere game today. So i download the last update and incest patch and unzip it. Now i am at the screen where the game ask me who difficulty play? Can someone tell me the difference?
Looking at the Genre:

I do not think there is something related to that. But is always better to ask. Before discovering some genre that I just don't like and that I avoid like the plague. There is some NTR? The difficulty is based on? Some advice is really welcome.
Thank you
Most important is the game style: If you don't like management games, then this game isn't for you.

In the future the game will offer a story mode for players who don't want to "grind" through the game to unlock the content.

However, so far there is almost non naughty content in the current game. Better come back in a year or so.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Most important is the game style: If you don't like management games, then this game isn't for you.

In the future the game will offer a story mode for players who don't want to "grind" through the game to unlock the content.

However, so far there is almost non naughty content in the current game. Better come back in a year or so.
lol i like management (well not at high level ofc), the only fear was... difficulty? For what? I mean is not a problem to grind a little to raise money and buy some thing in game. But see difficulty give me a little fear in the genre thing.
So there is little naughty content? Anyway only now i notice that the only difficulty unlocked is the normal :LOL:

So no sex scene till now? In case i just wait and see and hope to see soon sex scene.

Thank you

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020

Looking at the Genre:

I do not think there is something related to that. Perhaps to Management? But is always better to ask. Before discovering some genre is not listed and that I just don't like and that I avoid like the plague. There is some NTR? The difficulty is based on? Some advice is really welcome.
Thank you
I'm not sure what exactly you are asking but if you are asking about the management tag, that just means it is kind like a sim, where you have to manage resources and stuff. There is no NTR tag so i wouldn't worry about that. And like someone said there isn't a lot of sex content. This developer's other game Man of the House is complete so if you are looking for something to play and you haven't played that you should. It's a good game but you need a walkthrough and it takes a bit to get to the good stuff, but it's worth it imo

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I'm not sure what exactly you are asking but if you are asking about the management tag, that just means it is kind like a sim, where you have to manage resources and stuff. There is no NTR tag so i wouldn't worry about that. And like someone said there isn't a lot of sex content. This developer's other game Man of the House is complete so if you are looking for something to play and you haven't played that you should. It's a good game but you need a walkthrough and it takes a bit to get to the good stuff, but it's worth it imo
lol sorry for me bad english, perhaps i do not write well who i wanna ask, I only asked if the difficulty was based on the management of the hotel. I did not understand if in addition to management there are other things to worry about in short.

But i see that you two say no to other thing, but only the management. So is good. For now i just download every update, because the intro was really good! I like game based on mystery and ofc sex thing XD plus incest i am already happy.
Yeah i play man of the house. And i love it. (ofc for some problem i never finish it, but surelly in this days i try again and play it till the end) :LOL:

Yep, no sex so far.
Thank you, for now i continue to download update and see how the thing evolve. But see the developer name "faerin" i think he do another awesome job

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So guys who card have you choice at the start?
In me case at the start the game give me 3 choice:
The zealot, The Scholar and The Beggar.
Looking at the card The Zealot look like to much of a fanatic, so me choice go to the scholar. But then... i try to roolback to see if i can choice again and the image got stuck and only the texts flowed.
So i restart the game and now o_O the card are different? This time:
The Lover, The sage and another that i now do not remember.

So i choice "The lover" this time, that give me more chance to find rare card. Do i understand well that soon or later i find every cards?

Anyway as i say before the plot look really solid and awesome and i was like all the time... ok... when will the father disappear? But I was convinced that he disappeared and did not die. Also because he looked cool. But :LOL: he just die in a car accident.
Well pehaps is the best thing i mean... seeing how the Dad was, i fell a bit sorry to then fuck the MC's mother after.
I mean... soon or later we finally bang/fuck/do love with the MC's sis and Mother. And with a Dad like this, i fell really sorry for him.
So... better Die that just disappear. Because again if he return then i fell sorry for him again :LOL:

Anyway i try to finish at last the tutorial so i can see how the management is.
Then i wait for future update.

• Haha
Reactions: Faerin

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
So guys who card have you choice at the start?
In me case at the start the game give me 3 choice:
The zealot, The Scholar and The Beggar.
Looking at the card The Zealot look like to much of a fanatic, so me choice go to the scholar. But then... i try to roolback to see if i can choice again and the image got stuck and only the texts flowed.
So i restart the game and now o_O the card are different? This time:
The Lover, The sage and another that i now do not remember.

So i choice "The lover" this time, that give me more chance to find rare card. Do i understand well that soon or later i find every cards?

Anyway as i say before the plot look really solid and awesome and i was like all the time... ok... when will the father disappear? But I was convinced that he disappeared and did not die. Also because he looked cool. But :LOL: he just die in a car accident.
Well pehaps is the best thing i mean... seeing how the Dad was, i fell a bit sorry to then fuck the MC's mother after.
I mean... soon or later we finally bang/fuck/do love with the MC's sis and Mother. And with a Dad like this, i fell really sorry for him.
So... better Die that just disappear. Because again if he return then i fell sorry for him again :LOL:

Anyway i try to finish at last the tutorial so i can see how the management is.
Then i wait for future update.
Right now, the cards aren't implemented yet in the game and the same applies to the destiny points. But they may be added soon in the next update or two.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Right now, the cards aren't implemented yet in the game and the same applies to the destiny points. But they may be added soon in the next update or two.
not sure about that
first time i played the game (first release)
i think i chose the lover
and could talk with mom in evening or night and see some naughty something (can't recall)

York24

Dec 10, 2017
not sure about that
first time i played the game (first release)
i think i chose the lover
and could talk with mom in evening or night and see some naughty something (can't recall)
thats normal. the card effects are not implemented yet.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Is it just me or do the smiles in the preview pictures look a bit off?
I think I'm going to wait until there's more in this. Would also love a character built like Sophie from MotH.

whatsit2u

Nov 26, 2019
this game is discontinued? or there will be an update because we are quickly blocked
The game is still early in development. There will be an update (hopefully soon) with more plot/action. These early releases were mostly working out the mechanics of the game.

diester

Apr 28, 2020
There has been an update about the progress in the last few pages, no not discontinued.
[/CITATION]

ok it's cool thank you for confirming it, because i'm blocked i can't go see the witch while the bar of fate is full on version 0.1.2

half of the game is translated into french too bad

update soon I look forward to it this game is excellent

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019

A poll on which fetish you would like to see in MwM.

Anyone can share or unlock this information

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes