S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
So guys who card have you choice at the start?
In me case at the start the game give me 3 choice:
The zealot, The Scholar and The Beggar.
Looking at the card The Zealot look like to much of a fanatic, so me choice go to the scholar. But then... i try to roolback to see if i can choice again and the image got stuck and only the texts flowed.
So i restart the game and now o_O the card are different? This time:
The Lover, The sage and another that i now do not remember.

So i choice "The lover" this time, that give me more chance to find rare card. Do i understand well that soon or later i find every cards?

Anyway as i say before the plot look really solid and awesome and i was like all the time... ok... when will the father disappear? But I was convinced that he disappeared and did not die. Also because he looked cool. But :LOL: he just die in a car accident.
Well pehaps is the best thing i mean... seeing how the Dad was, i fell a bit sorry to then fuck the MC's mother after.
I mean... soon or later we finally bang/fuck/do love with the MC's sis and Mother. And with a Dad like this, i fell really sorry for him.
So... better Die that just disappear. Because again if he return then i fell sorry for him again :LOL:

Anyway i try to finish at last the tutorial so i can see how the management is.
Then i wait for future update.
At least for now, those are the tarot cards, but as other has already mentioned, there isn't any effects in the game because they aren't implemented yet:
The Beggar (Common): Your guests award 5% more money
The Merchant (Uncommon): Your guests award 10% more money
The King (Rare): Your guests award 15% more money
The Apprentice (Common): Your guests award 5% more experience
The Scholar (Uncommon): Your guests award 10% more experience
The Scholar (Rare): Your guests award 15% more experience
The Acolyte (Common): Your guests award 5% more destiny points
The Zealot (Uncommon): Your guests award 10% more destiny points
The Prophet (Rare): Your guests award 15% more destiny points
The Seer (Epic): You get 1 additional reroll for each reading
The Lover (Common): Increases your change to draw cards of a higher rarity
The Chosen One (Legendary): Your guests award 10% more money, exprience and destiny points

Moreover the cards above are only for male (or only for MC I don't know), probably when Faerin will implement tarot cards they are more of them and also the ones for female or both sex

Last edited:
Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
At least for now, those are the tarot cards, but as other has already mentioned, there isn't any effects in the game because they aren't implemented yet:
The Beggar (Common): Your guests award 5% more money
The Merchant (Uncommon): Your guests award 10% more money
The King (Rare): Your guests award 15% more money
The Apprentice (Common): Your guests award 5% more experience
The Scholar (Uncommon): Your guests award 10% more experience
The Scholar (Rare): Your guests award 15% more experience
The Acolyte (Common): Your guests award 5% more destiny points
The Zealot (Uncommon): Your guests award 10% more destiny points
The Prophet (Rare): Your guests award 15% more destiny points
The Seer (Epic): You get 1 additional reroll for each reading
The Lover (Common): Increases your change to draw cards of a higher rarity
The Chosen One (Legendary): Your guests award 10% more money, exprience and destiny points

Moreover the cards above are only for male (or only for MC I don't know), probably when Faerin will implement tarot cards they are more of them and also the ones for female or both sex
But till now we can only have two cards right?

I mean the first one and "The Chosen One" right?
Because i play like 3 week in game and the destiny bar never go to 1. I cant go to the woman for more card. I am right? Or i am missing something?

Someone have the walk to unlock every things we have now in game? Because some thing i just cant understand
Thank you

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
But till now we can only have two cards right?

I mean the first one and "The Chosen One" right?
Because i play like 3 week in game and the destiny bar never go to 1. I cant go to the woman for more card. I am right? Or i am missing something?

Someone have the walk to unlock every things we have now in game? Because some thing i just cant understand
Thank you
I have only had one card in all gameplays I have done and it is the card I can choose if you play the introduction when you first met Isabella, I have never had a second card. If you skip the introduction, you will have a random card.

Destiny points are also not implemented, even if you satisfy guest requests and you fill completely destiny bar, you can't go to Isabella again to pick another card because also this isn't implemented yet.

Those things aren't implemented yet:
  • Manor level 3 or above and all rooms that have a manor level 3 or above as a requirement
  • Destiny points
  • Tarot cards
  • Items that you can pick up from the attic
  • Housekeeping level, if you reach 0% it doesn't happen anything yet
  • Maintenance level, if you reach 0% it doesn't happen anything yet
  • Interact with guests is very limited (you can interact only with Orville Nestor if you find the water well in the woods)
  • Interact with the dwarf found in the woods is very limited
  • You can't go to Isabella again after the introduction to pick another card
  • The water well doesn't do anything yet
  • You can't go into the cave found in the woods yet
I hope I haven't forgotten anything and can help you someway

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
it can be he found one in the attic
i found several things up there that i can give the girls but no card so far
and there are a old man as guest you can interact with
Good to know, I have gone to the attic multiple times, but after I have found the items, I have never found anything else, I'll try
The old man is Orville Nestor as I have written ;)

EDIT: Which card do you find there? Or is it random? Because I have choose The Chosen One from Isabella at the introduction and I have tried right now to check the attic multiple times, but I don't find anything. :cry:

Last edited:

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
as i wrote i didn't find any cards in attic
but as i read it Bahamut Zero have 2 cards
and i was thinking he found it in attic

so we can only await some kind of confirmation from Faerin
Right now you can only get one tarot card (the one from the intro).
However, there was a bug in an earlier version that caused you to get an additional card.

They will be implemented in a later update. Not sure yet when exactly, but at this time they are not really a priority.

facu_176

Mar 23, 2018
Hello does anyone have a full save, i already play the game and i don't wanna replay all the scenes again, i lost my save whe i have to clean my pc

Jcompt

Sep 24, 2017
I started a new game with this update. And in my bored hours, I don't mind the grind because sometimes doing repetitive actions, especially those that still requires some attention can be relaxing (at least to me). I now have nearly 1,100,000 in money and none of the girls ever got too tired to work. However, in rush, some may have made a mistake or two with some customers. So I am hoping that money wise, I am set for a couple of updates. Please don't tell me that in the future, my "old" saves will not work.

Kidding aside.. I think the game would be more interesting/challenging in the Kitchen, Restaurant, and Bar if the food and drinks are customized to the guests' level. For example, I would not expect a level 3 or 4 customer to simply drink Scotch, or Bourbon, they may want a choice of age, single malt and perhaps other characteristics.

Last edited:
Reactions: vimmers

Retor

Apr 7, 2020
One Clarification Faerin: How many levels of upgrade are planned for the game in the upcoming updates (What is the max levels you wish to incorporate?)

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Faerin: Can the guests bang the girls in further releases (NTR)?
No. This game will most likely not have any NTR.
There might be an exception for one character, if the Patrons vote for it, but I doubt it.

Kidding aside.. I think the game would be more interesting/challenging in the Kitchen, Restaurant, and Bar if the food and drinks are customized to the guests' level. For example, I would not expect a level 3 or 4 customer to simply drink Scotch, or Bourbon, they may want a choice of age, single malt and perhaps other characteristics.
All guest interactions will be different for each level eventually. Right now, they are basically just placeholders at lvl 2 and up.
I wanted to implement VIP status first (which will be added this update) before changing the interactions (which will probably be next update or the one after that).

One Clarification Faerin: How many levels of upgrade are planned for the game in the upcoming updates (What is the max levels you wish to incorporate?)
5 (for the hotel, guests and staff).

Jcompt

Sep 24, 2017
All guest interactions will be different for each level eventually. Right now, they are basically just placeholders at lvl 2 and up.
I wanted to implement VIP status first (which will be added this update) before changing the interactions (which will probably be next update or the one after that).
Thank you Faerin, both of the clarification and for engaging.

Reactions: Faerin
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes