Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I don't get the chance to select language all I get is loading screen and after its just blackscreen
It sounds like there may be an issue with your settings.ini file, which we're looking into. If you wouldn't mind, attach your settings.ini file from the "profile" folder, then delete your copy so it forces the game to create a new ini which resets your settings. That should correct the problem.

Reactions: TheDevian

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
the game stuck after loading status gets to done the its all black screen
I tried c++ 2015 x64 but samething // Help // my window is Windows 10 Home N

Win 10 Home N = no media-related tech (Media Player, Music, Video, Voice Recorder, Skype is absent).
You have OS w/o media capabilities, so first try to install K-Lite Codec Pack and then ask questions. :oops:

Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
Thanks to Faerin for the final version of Mystwood Manor (Halloween DLC doesn't interest me as a German ^^)
and I will test the game the days. My wish for a new game would be a Man of the House 2 :)
Thanks for your work and good luck for your new project.

Reactions: Faerin

h942611d

Mar 2, 2019
Win 10 Home N = no media-related tech (Media Player, Music, Video, Voice Recorder, Skype is absent).
You have OS w/o media capabilities, so first try to install K-Lite Codec Pack and then ask questions. :oops:
installed k-lite standard version still the same problem

h942611d

Mar 2, 2019
It sounds like there may be an issue with your settings.ini file, which we're looking into. If you wouldn't mind, attach your settings.ini file from the "profile" folder, then delete your copy so it forces the game to create a new ini which resets your settings. That should correct the problem.
I deleted the settings file and start the game but its same problem
adding the settings.ini file in txt format because site won't let me upload file with .ini extension

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I deleted the settings file and start the game but its same problem
adding the settings.ini file in txt format because site won't let me upload file with .ini extension
Unfortunately the settings.ini won't be much help since that didn't work for you. Would you mind attaching a copy of your log, please?

Use the Windows + R keys and paste the following in the Run box:
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor

You may need to put the file in a .zip, .rar or .7z archive.

Last edited:

OnlyFriend

Donor
Nov 10, 2019
I cant reach mega sites atm,Could someone upload it in a better mirror? All the options are terrible, GOFILE,PIXELDRAIN will be nice...

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Great game in terms of gameplay and technical aspects (very well done management sim), a bit lackluster in the number of sex events once you get far enough with each girl. An extra tier at the bottom would be nice. Also, the ending was one of the most abrupt I've seen, not the story one, but the one you get just before credits.

MrPuzzl3r

Dec 12, 2017
Any suggestions on getting "Time to Talk" for the MC triggered? I keep going to the Sherrif's office morning and afternoon, but he is either not there, or tells me to come back when I have something to report. Hana is hired, and everything is at 5 across the board.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Any suggestions on getting "Time to Talk" for the MC triggered? I keep going to the Sherrif's office morning and afternoon, but he is either not there, or tells me to come back when I have something to report. Hana is hired, and everything is at 5 across the board.
That's a bug could you upload your save so I can fix it

Reactions: TheDevian

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
I give up, on the case and bank puzzle....

3th painting info.....

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes