h942611d

Mar 2, 2019
Unfortunately the settings.ini won't be much help since that didn't work for you. Would you mind attaching a copy of your log, please?

Use the Windows + R keys and paste the following in the Run box:
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor

You may need to put the file in a .zip, .rar or .7z archive.
here is the log file

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
no, i just install insect path. u can see it displayed a white background instead a character img when they were saying.

Please visit this website:

Download the .zip file and extract all of the files to a temporary folder (that you can delete later) and run the included "install_all.bat" file. Then try playing the game and see if that problem happens again.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
no, i just install insect path. u can see it displayed a white background instead a character img when they were saying.
It´s clear when you Install a Insect patch you install a bug....
On a serious note I had that in ver 094 with Anika Sauna scene Animation, (not in this version) and only in the Management mode,
Try to move the game folder On a shorter path
Example: C:\Users\yourUserName\Saved Games\Mystwood Manor v1.0.1
C:\games\Mystwood Manor v1.0.1

Ok thank you larry5168 that explains, I had a few Win 10 updates in between.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
here is the log file
Took a look at the log and to be honest your rigs graphics card is about a quarter of what we would recommend as a minimum spec
That's not to say that we might not be able to get the game running for you although you won't be able to see the animations

1. Could you completely update your operating system
2. Your driver for your graphics card is out of date here's a link to the latest driver could you please update that

3. Please visit this website:

Download the .zip file, extract all of the files to a temporary folder (that you can delete later), and run the included "install_all.bat" file.

4. Please install this

If the game starts for you after doing all that make sure to go into settings and uncheck play videos

If the game doesn't start then I'm sorry to tell you it might be time to upgrade your rig

Last edited:

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Can't get Kay's two big distractions to work, despite having all the requirements.
Check on Kay when she is assigned to the maintenance room in the morning or afternoon and that Laura is resting during either of those times. The pool also needs to be renovated to trigger Kay's event.

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
Have not seen anything about the traits the girls get from the Karen events. Can any girl get these traits? Assistant manager seemed like a Julia thing.

Flerk8

May 21, 2020
I can't get past the 2nd event for any of the guests. They also seem to only use the restaurant, kitchen, and bar. Anyone else have this bug?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I can't get past the 2nd event for any of the guests. They also seem to only use the restaurant, kitchen, and bar. Anyone else have this bug?
Not a bug.
Change the Reception level and higher level guests will come.
Quoting Sycho:
When you assign Julia to the lobby, click on the "1" to increase the guest level (note: it can't go higher than the level of your hotel).
1665068179006.png

Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes