KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
I'm playing your game trying not to use any cheat to give you a good playtest.the problem is money at hotel lvl 4 your game takes a life I'm concentrating on making money with cards that give 25%more still the game request too much imho halve all building costs because basically lvl 4 guests all require pool and you dont have it and lvl 3 guests give you too few and before doing it it will take lot of time,last 3 building are really too expensive and are not balanced with game flown,imho halve all prices from the beginning and it still will take a life as i said after 80 days i am only trying to make money and i still cannot build a pool it is so boring...just halve all prices at least for new buildings but i say even for upgrades....you can mantain the debt at 200k if you halve all other costs...

• Haha
Reactions: Sanriela

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I'm playing your game trying not to use any cheat to give you a good playtest.the problem is money at hotel lvl 4 your game takes a life I'm concentrating on making money with cards that give 25%more still the game request too much imho halve all building costs because basically lvl 4 guests all require pool and you dont have it and lvl 3 guests give you too few and before doing it it will take lot of time,last 3 building are really too expensive and are not balanced with game flown,imho halve all prices from the beginning and it still will take a life as i said after 80 days i am only trying to make money and i still cannot build a pool it is so boring...just halve all prices at least for new buildings but i say even for upgrades....you can mantain the debt at 200k if you halve all other costs...
If you visit Isabella and get the Tier 2 card "The Builder" and equip it to the MC all building costs are reduced by 20%

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
There is still a tiny bit of home left in me that this will get a true linux version one day. I don't like using wine.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Crashing right after "faerin games" screen
windows 10,directory change didnt help,latest nvidia drivers(2070s)
Can you attach a copy of your player log, please?
Use the Windows + R keys and paste the following in the Run box:
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor

Reactions: TheDevian

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Just unity crash on start.Couldnt find any solution
These are the know software that will cause a conflict with most Unity games.
• Nahimic
• FMOD
• Citrix
• Strix
• Aegis 3
• Sonic Studio 2 and 3
• RivaTuner Statistics Server
• Apple/Quicktime products (including "Bonjour")
• Portrait Displays\Pivot Software
• Fresco Logic USB graphics driver

So if you have any of the above installed, disable them first before loading the game. If you use Citrix, go into Control Panel >> Device Manager >> System Devices. Look for and disable the "Citrix Virtual Bus Enumerator".

Other causes would be if you are using a cheat mod or have the game's folder buried under multiple sub-folders. We had one player yesterday who didn't have Windows Media Player on his computer (though he reported a black screen). Installing it fixes that problem. Other suggestions include updating your runtimes. It's likely you might be missing one. Checking your video card/GPU for updated drivers.

Sanriela

Dec 29, 2019

I cant agree with you. Even if the grind is there i dont find it difficult to build even the pool with strategy and planing. Is just not your game.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
A silly question perhaps, but is the incest patch an intended part of the game and a workaround for Patreon rules, or a fan-made thing that overrides genuine setup? Just bit hard to determine whether Amber is maybe really supposed to be old friend with parents overseas, because it's pretty elaborate for a usual "tenant" excuse and gets brought up a few times as minor plot point.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
what card
The guests want too many things I have no idea about food from alcohol I always type wrong
The Fortune Teller card, which is a tier 3 card, reveals the correct answers. Or you can use the quick-guide from OP. That will have the answers as well.
fortune teller.jpg

Reactions: TheDevian

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
A silly question perhaps, but is the incest patch an intended part of the game and a workaround for Patreon rules, or a fan-made thing that overrides genuine setup? Just bit hard to determine whether Amber is maybe really supposed to be old friend with parents overseas, because it's pretty elaborate for a usual "tenant" excuse and gets brought up a few times as minor plot point.
The incest patch is a fan made patch and not supported by the dev. The game without it is how Faerin intended it to be

samsoe

Sep 16, 2018
It depends on your system.

- Troublesome gpu driver/outdated drivers
- bloatware etc.

You would need to post your dxdiag report and your log from the game to find out.
thanks for the replay.
i can't play some unity like this game, but i can play the spellbook, man of the house, ect
i run dxdiag but nothing problem, my driver is up todate to (win 10 btw) use amd A8 with onboard redeon HD85XX

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes