ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Another silly question, how are the "prevent a strike when failing customer interaction" cards supposed to work? I thought it'd provide a chance to pass service check that didn't meet customer expectations threshold, but it doesn't seem to be the case -- i've had a 75% chance card equipped on a girl, and it didn't seem to have any effect; she failed 3 times out of 3, and the customer left in a huff (and without payment)

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Oh it's finally finish ?

Congratulation !
Congratulation !!
Congratulation !!!

Cat_clapping-hands.gif
to Faerin and the team for finishing the 2nd project.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you very much.

Can't wait & Goodluck for the future project.(y)

My only criticism is ... please don't make the female expression face laughing/smiling when getting fucked. It's kinda weird and not sexy.:ROFLMAO:

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Another silly question, how are the "prevent a strike when failing customer interaction" cards supposed to work? I thought it'd provide a chance to pass service check that didn't meet customer expectations threshold, but it doesn't seem to be the case -- i've had a 75% chance card equipped on a girl, and it didn't seem to have any effect; she failed 3 times out of 3, and the customer left in a huff (and without payment)
my guess is that she failed all those times after all she still has a 25% chance of failing

Reactions: Cartageno

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I had it too in a few ocations, in other the fail wasn´t penalized by the customer

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Cartageno Yeah ! I remeber once after a party I was in so good mood (tipsy) that i started humming to the music i heard in the middle of action and ,she started to laugh,:ROFLMAO: well we didn`t have much sex, but at least fun and a funny story to tell:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Cartageno

eusimaeu

May 1, 2019
Something is wrong. I have everything upgraded. I have the gym, sauna, pool etc unlocked but none of the guests that arrive use those facilities. Also none of the guests upgrade in level. I've been trying to upgrade orville and it doesn't happen. Is there something i need to do specifically ?
Also, Miguel Alvarez is star level 2, but when he's at the bar and amber is at the bar and i try to check on him, it goes to his door and says that mr miguel is in his room and i shouldn't bother him. And i can't advance from there. What am i missing?

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Something is wrong. I have everything upgraded. I have the gym, sauna, pool etc unlocked but none of the guests that arrive use those facilities. Also none of the guests upgrade in level. I've been trying to upgrade orville and it doesn't happen. Is there something i need to do specifically ?
When Julia is at the Reception there is an option to upgrade the Level of the arriving guest
I´ll quote Sycho
When you assign Julia to the lobby, click on the "1" to increase the guest level (note: it can't go higher than the level of your hotel).
View attachment 2075924

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
75% is not cumulative. You unfortunately just fell in the 25% bracket 3 x in a row.

eusimaeu

May 1, 2019
I have another question. I saw on the guide that i have to ask orville about the inscription on the well. Thing is, i already finished all the orville interactions. Is there a way to ask him about the inscription after i've finished his events?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I have another question. I saw on the guide that i have to ask orville about the inscription on the well. Thing is, i already finished all the orville interactions. Is there a way to ask him about the inscription after i've finished his events?
After you finished Orville's questline, you should be able to just continue with the well.

Reactions: TheDevian

eusimaeu

May 1, 2019
After you finished Orville's questline, you should be able to just continue with the well.
Even if i didn't discover the well while doing his questline? I explored the woods and discovered the well after i finished the orville questline

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Even if i didn't discover the well while doing his questline? I explored the woods and discovered the well after i finished the orville questline
Unfortunately, if you've already completed all of Orville's events, you won't be able to talk to him about the inscription on the well. That has to be done during any one of his events. So you won't be able to use the well. Having said that, it's not a requirement to complete the game. Its only use is for hotel reputation or destiny points.

eusimaeu

May 1, 2019
Unfortunately, if you've already completed all of Orville's events, you won't be able to talk to him about the inscription on the well. That has to be done during any one of his events. So you won't be able to use the well. Having said that, it's not a requirement to complete the game. Its only use is for hotel reputation or destiny points.
Yeah i know. Just wanted to have it done for my ocd :)) Thanks for the help

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
75% is not cumulative. You unfortunately just fell in the 25% bracket 3 x in a row.
I'm highly dubious this is the case after playing the game some more, as i've seen the event fail 10+ times in a row (plus some extra dozen reloads, in case the chance is fully randomized like it seems to be with other aspects of the game) I'd have better chance winning national lottery than getting such strings of failures.

I have seen an orange, rather than red, notification that customer ignored the failure, exactly one time, but that was with different character who, iirc, had the "Loyal" trait which gives 25% chance. Might be worth checking if the 75% chance card (i haven't tested the others) isn't bugged..?

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes