cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
thanks for the replay.
i can't play some unity like this game, but i can play the spellbook, man of the house, ect
i run dxdiag but nothing problem, my driver is up todate to (win 10 btw) use amd A8 with onboard redeon HD85XX
Without your log files I/we can't help you. It is the same as looking into a crystal ball and telling you what is wrong.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
thanks for the replay.
i can't play some unity like this game, but i can play the spellbook, man of the house, ect
i run dxdiag but nothing problem, my driver is up todate to (win 10 btw) use amd A8 with onboard redeon HD85XX
Can you attach a copy of your player log, please?
Use the Windows + R keys and paste the following in the Run box:
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor

melnik143

May 2, 2017
Can you attach a copy of your player log, please?
Use the Windows + R keys and paste the following in the Run box:
D3D11: Failed to create RenderTexture (2560 x 1440 fmt 27 aa 1), error 0x887a0005-iam guessing thats the problem

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
D3D11: Failed to create RenderTexture (2560 x 1440 fmt 27 aa 1), error 0x887a0005-iam guessing thats the problem
What does dxdiag show about the error?

Have you tried a different resolution and to change your system language from Thai(?) to English?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
A silly question perhaps, but is the incest patch an intended part of the game and a workaround for Patreon rules, or a fan-made thing that overrides genuine setup? Just bit hard to determine whether Amber is maybe really supposed to be old friend with parents overseas, because it's pretty elaborate for a usual "tenant" excuse and gets brought up a few times as minor plot point.
The incest patch is a fan made patch and not supported by the dev. The game without it is how Faerin intended it to be
larry is a member of the team, so his answer is very much canon and I certainly do not know better. Let me add however that to me the whole setup of the story lends itself very much to a fan made patch in this direction, making this - totally off limits - approach work very well. Luckily, the data structure of the game is easy enough to understand to make it a simple text file.

That being said, in general there are games which are intended to be incest and where players say there is no family connection at all except for using terms like "mum" or "brother", while there are games which are decidedly not intended to be incest and players still think that character X behaves like a sister or whatever. This is sometimes an attribute of the game, sometimes of the player (in one game I play the whole storyline of a character revolves around the fact that she is not related to the MC, so to simplify she's a convenient "beard" if you will, yet people want her to be sister incest patched). In the end it probably is best if you play a few story elements of the game and then decide whatever feels best for you.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Story mode vs normal mode. If i want something similar to Man of the House, where sex is the only concern hehe, should i chose story mode, or will i miss something relevant not chosing normal mode?

Reactions: Power Lord

May 31, 2018
Anyone finished this game can let me know how long you need to beat it? Sorry for silly question but it's only 1.7gb in 3 years development I'm a little curious :unsure:

melnik143

May 2, 2017
These are the know software that will cause a conflict with most Unity games.
• Nahimic
• FMOD
• Citrix
• Strix
• Aegis 3
• Sonic Studio 2 and 3
• RivaTuner Statistics Server
• Apple/Quicktime products (including "Bonjour")
• Portrait Displays\Pivot Software
• Fresco Logic USB graphics driver

So if you have any of the above installed, disable them first before loading the game. If you use Citrix, go into Control Panel >> Device Manager >> System Devices. Look for and disable the "Citrix Virtual Bus Enumerator".

Other causes would be if you are using a cheat mod or have the game's folder buried under multiple sub-folders. We had one player yesterday who didn't have Windows Media Player on his computer (though he reported a black screen). Installing it fixes that problem. Other suggestions include updating your runtimes. It's likely you might be missing one. Checking your video card/GPU for updated drivers.
i am not using any of that software,didnt modify game either.Latest and nvidia drivers

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
i am not using any of that software,didnt modify game either.Latest and nvidia drivers
Can you attach a copy of your player log, please? Use the Windows + R keys and paste the following into your Run box:

You may need to put your log file in a .zip, .rar or .7z before uploading it here.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes