ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
I'm going to play it for the first time. I have a quick question: is there any plotline similar to Man of the House's Veronica in the sense of either: 1) Power inversion: your tormentor becomes your obedient pet (this don't fully applies to V., but you get what I mean, I hope) 2) Some slave / pet play, even if it is pretty tamed (ironically).
The game looks rad and I'm gonna play it no matter what, is just the tags are unclear in this regard -no spanking tag, for example- and I don't want to keep expecting something that maybe isn't there. Thanks!

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I'm going to play it for the first time. I have a quick question: is there any plotline similar to Man of the House's Veronica in the sense of either: 1) Power inversion: your tormentor becomes your obedient pet (this don't fully applies to V., but you get what I mean, I hope) 2) Some slave / pet play, even if it is pretty tamed (ironically).
The game looks rad and I'm gonna play it no matter what, is just the tags are unclear -no spanking tag, no slave tag- and I don't want to keep expecting something that maybe isn't there. Thanks!
There is lite BDSM in the game, but without spoiling it, I don't want to say too much.

Reactions: ariloxi

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Any scene with the old lady? played the previous version (the ending) and didn't see a scene with her.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
true but i dont mind the management aspect. just wish their was a cheat for staff xp to greatly lessen the grind
There is the study, there are also cards and perks to speed that up if you want. For me, the exp came a lot faster than the money did anyway.

Reactions: Sycho

Angelray

Nov 27, 2021
where do you put the "incest patch" in this game?

Edit: found my answer in an older reply; in the main game folder.

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
hello, if i remember there was a mod for answers you could see green answers were correct there is still this mod

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Unfortunate. Patrons first, i guess...
Your question has already been answered, I am just picking this post for some more general thing: it isn't always "Patreons first" - some devs just simply want to tell a certain story or don't want to include a certain kink or similar out of their own accord, not because players want or don't want it. And from Faerin's statements here and on MotH I gather that he himself isn't on board with other people having sex with the LIs, whether it's NTR, prostitution, or whatever else.

Also, asking for something a dev isn't on board with will probably yield less than favorable results. If you ask for NTR (or bestiality, gay, what have you), a dev which isn't into it can surely go through the motions and include it technically, but without understanding himself what people like about these kinks, it will never be what people imagined when they asked for it.

hello, if i remember there was a mod for answers you could see green answers were correct there is still this mod
I wouldn't know about a mod but a card for MC does exactly that.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes