babaex

May 28, 2022
game would have been more interesting if the guests could bang the girls. For favors or something like that. Aka NTR.
Short, repeatable scenes for the female guests would be much more appropriate. I mean similar scenes as for the staff from the last update but instead the MC have scenes with the 3 female quests plus the new guest from the planned Halloween update. This would be much more in line with the game than NTR.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
what item do I need for the Julia tier 5? got al the scenes but I cant claim the reward
Go to the General Store and purchase the fishing rod and flashlight.
Go to the Royal Stag and talk to Libby about skinny dipping (unlocks the lake on your exploration map).
Explore the lake to fish in order to find the bronze spider (see requirements).
Explore the woods to find a bronze crown.
Explore Isabella's cottage to find the bronze rectangle.
Explore the cave and put the items on the correct statues.
Go to the Manor and equip the figurine to your MC and claim the girls' rewards.

Requirements:
Requires you to have completed the "Cracking the case" event for the MC.
All 3 items can only be found exploring during the day

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
Short, repeatable scenes for the female guests would be much more appropriate. I mean similar scenes as for the staff from the last update but instead the MC have scenes with the 3 female quests plus the new guest from the planned Halloween update. This would be much more in line with the game than NTR.
i means that cools but ntr would be cool too. Convince one of your girls to have sex with a guest for more exposure for the hotel. lots of rich and famous people come to the hotel. of course the decision would be optional

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
i means that cools but ntr would be cool too. Convince one of your girls to have sex with a guest for more exposure for the hotel. lots of rich and famous people come to the hotel. of course the decision would be optional
None of Faerin's games will ever contain NTR, not even as an optional/avoidable choice.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
NTR just isn't his cup of tea, but he could lose some patrons if he were to implement something like that. If that were to be voted on, it would fail miserably. Plus I'm sure a few of us (if not all of us) on the team would say something too. ;)
didnt know you where part of the team thats awesome

Reactions: xapican

Fitzgerald

Oct 23, 2017
The General Store is missing entirely in my save; I'm not Story Mode, and the game doesn't think I am since it unlocked the Lake just fine. Any solutions?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
So
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yep, unfortunatly ! the Hoody girl is kinda hot too my Hopes are on the Halloween where the ghosts can wander freely amog us.... (if I get the game ever downloaded that is, it´s now the 6 atempt to get finally the game, if you don´t hear from me in 24 hs it is because I´m in jail for killing my Internetprovider grrrrr)

Reactions: randomguy6516265165
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes