Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
If I am not mistaken, one update wasn't on the last Friday of the month but the Saturday after that. That's a Milfy City clone if ever there was one ';)

Reactions: xapican

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
So, do all the main girls have separate endings or are they harem style endings? If it's the latter I don't want to play it, so I'm asking about this. I don't mind spoilers. Thanks and sorry for my english.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
So, do all the main girls have separate endings or are they harem style endings? If it's the latter I don't want to play it, so I'm asking about this. I don't mind spoilers. Thanks and sorry for my english.
There are separate events for all the girls until the end the harem ending is really only if you 100% the game
If you're taking about individual endings for the girls where you both skip off into the sunset then they don't exist

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
There are separate events for all the girls until the end the harem ending is really only if you 100% the game
If you're taking about individual endings for the girls where you both skip off into the sunset then they don't exist
But the main girls has separate endings? after the edit xD: haha thanks for the response xD

Reactions: larry5168
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes