felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Can you attach a copy of your player log, please?
Use the Windows + R keys and paste the following in the Run box:
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor

You may need to put the log in a .zip or .rar.
player or player-prev?

they are both attached

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
player or player-prev?

they are both attached
Player is the most recent log, but I'm not seeing anything out of the ordinary. So let's try a couple of things:
  1. Move your game's folder to C so that it's C:\Mystwood Manor v1.0.1
  2. Go and download the all in one pack from a mirror site closest to you, extract the files to a temporary folder (which you can delete later) and run the included "install_all.bat". Then try replaying that scene again.
Also, see if your AMD's drivers are up to date.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Player is the most recent log, but I'm not seeing anything out of the ordinary. So let's try a couple of things:
  1. Move your game's folder to C so that it's C:\Mystwood Manor v1.0.1
  2. Go and download the all in one pack from a mirror site closest to you, extract the files to a temporary folder (which you can delete later) and run the included "install_all.bat". Then try replaying that scene again.
Also, see if your AMD's drivers are up to date.
:(:(:(

nothing, i'm yet crashed here
Immagine.png

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
thanks a lot
You're welcome. Sadly, you're going to run into that issue with that video and it has to do with the video card unfortunately. So what I can do is set your save so that you've completed that event. Though sadly, you won't be able to replay it.

I verified that with another computer that uses an AMD R7 250 and it crashes on that scene only as well.

So if you could attach your save, please, I'll get you passed that event.

Reactions: TheDevian

dmmt

May 8, 2020
Faerin is that oddity of a dev; who actually completes his work. Like maybe, 1 in 100 at best, do that so MASSIVE kudos to him for that. (Now for the but...you knew it was coming...) My gawd the g-r-i-n-d...sort of reminds me of early days DnD computer games. You're a 1st lvl fighter with a big stick, err...club, and a trash can lid for a shield. Go kill rats, at 1 XP each, till you kill 2000 of them and make 2nd level.

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
The repeatable events kick in when the girls love stat reach 45 and progress a bit further for every increase of 15 for that love stat
Still only getting them with Julia and Kay, in spite of being over 45 with either everybody on old save or everybody but Catalina in new save (started yesterday on mac steam version, if it matters).

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Still only getting them with Julia and Kay, in spite of being over 45 with either everybody on old save or everybody but Catalina in new save (started yesterday on mac steam version, if it matters).
Depending on how old the save is, it could be an issue with that. Saves older than v0.9.4 won't work. Otherwise, attach your save and we'll take a look at it.

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
finished the game today and it was ok.
i like Faerin , his games and that he always brings them to an end.

but this time I was a little disappointed, the ending somehow didn't feel like it was...well it was not so fulfilling for my taste.:confused:
maybe I expected too much after MitH. :unsure:

but I still give it a solid 8/10 rating.:)

let's see what's next, can't wait.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Renamed for upload compatibility, I guess. This was created from 0 on the steam release.
I'm not seeing any problems in your save as all of the girls (except Catalina) show repeatable events. In the first screenshot, Kay isn't showing the lips icon due to the fact that she has a night event. But once you do that and go to the next night, you'll see that she's showing the lips. I can also confirm that I tested Riley's and it works.

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
I'm not seeing any problems in your save as all of the girls (except Catalina) show repeatable events. In the first screenshot, Kay isn't showing the lips icon due to the fact that she has a night event. But once you do that and go to the next night, you'll see that she's showing the lips. I can also confirm that I tested Riley's and it works.
That's interesting, as here's what I see: screencap.jpg

It's not just a visual bug, either, if I go check one of the non-lips girls, it's the standard "knock on door, go back to your room sad and lonely scene".

I assume you're not running the steam release?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
That's interesting, as here's what I see: View attachment 2089675

It's not just a visual bug, either, if I go check one of the non-lips girls, it's the standard "knock on door, go back to your room sad and lonely scene".

I assume you're not running the steam release?
Yeah I have both the Steam and the Patreon version and checked it with both versions and it looks like same for me as I had shown in my screenshot.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I hope his next game will be more like "Man in the house!"
It will be, and you could have had it this time, but you guys voted for this one because it said 'sister' in the description, you have no one to blame but yourselves. :p

But yes, the next one will be more story focused, and less about the mechanics.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Yeah I have both the Steam and the Patreon version and checked it with both versions and it looks like same for me as I had shown in my screenshot.
Any ideas what I should do? The only difference I got now is that I'm on the mac version and you're not.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Any ideas what I should do? The only difference I got now is that I'm on the mac version and you're not.
Well we had another one of our Mac guys take a look and he sees the same thing you're seeing on your end. We're not sure why, but it appears that might be a bug. We'll have to confirm that of course with another one of the testers, but he's offline at the moment. And right now, Faerin is away until next Sunday, and that's not a bug we can fix ourselves unfortunately. But yes, it's showing on Windows.

inkysquid

Dec 18, 2017
I'm picking up from an old save. I've been playing a while and my guests never upgrade or move beyond basic activities, do I need to start a fresh save or something?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I'm picking up from an old save. I've been playing a while and my guests never upgrade or move beyond basic activities, do I need to start a fresh save or something?
If it's older than 0.9.4, then yeah. You'd have to start over. Older saves won't work.

• Wow
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes