MajesticPepe

Jul 27, 2022
This game has finally ended. Pretty good story but not as good as Man of the House.

It felt that this last update is too short and rushed.

I also noticed that the girls do not have a 100% heart. Julia's heart in only 90 while the rest of the girls have 75.

Is there a way where Faerin can include repeatable scenes with the rest of the ladies during day time? I know the next project is coming up soon. If this is truly the final version of the game, I would understand. Faerin never disappoints with the games he created.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
This game has finally ended. Pretty good story but not as good as Man of the House.

It felt that this last update is too short and rushed.

I also noticed that the girls do not have a 100% heart. Julia's heart in only 90 while the rest of the girls have 75.

Is there a way where Faerin can include repeatable scenes with the rest of the ladies during day time? I know the next project is coming up soon. If this is truly the final version of the game, I would understand. Faerin never disappoints with the games he created.
I'm not sure Faerin will do any new guest scenes in the next update (though hard to tell with the Halloween themed update planned, not to mention the couple of bugs that were reported after release), but that one will be the last as he is eager on starting on the next game in November. Having to do new guest scenes would put the new game on hold for another month and he's already promised his patrons a new game next month.

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Hello there. I'm just after downloading the official final part of 1.0.1 of Mystwood Manor and just to be clear about it. The final version is great that it came out both on the website and on steam. Officially I have it on the list to buy, as soon as a little more money comes in, it will definitely be bought there as well. After 2 The final content to unlock additional photos also looked cool, although the scene with Julia's mother before the photo ended with a spoon, with Catalina at the end the same scene ended. After 3 I have such a thought and an idea for the next game. Do any of you remember another game of this type which was the game "Timestamps Unconditional Love" (it is refreshed with nice cutscenes during scenes with Mom - Juliana, Heather - Bacon's mother or Veronica). Because from what happened at the end of this game and this title, you were there, Larry5168, probably as a midfielder, or just as a person. So would there be any thought of creating the same or similar cutscenes during the lyrics? It would be a nice amenity for Faerin. After 4 and final. Once again, thanks a lot that with each month of releasing updates and new events, I could admire and savor every thread from Julia to Catalina and even Isabele and Sofia, who was the hottest for me from the very beginning, when I couldn't wait to be with her as with Julia, experience the same threads of sharp frolicking. So these are my last words, expressed sincerely and with the experience of Mystwood Manor. Regards fan from Poland.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
vovaparkour and skyrim1992 Why you guy´s don´t check the first page ? (or OP page) ?
there is a full save, and
skyrim1992
Look
Patch Instructions
Just copy the mapping file to the (root) game directory.

I´m Shure Sycho, did paste a picture somewhere in the tread, but can´t find it yet

dmmt

May 8, 2020
didnt bother to look at 1st, but just realized this game is missing one key element that MotH had in spades, and I miss it...corruption. Somehow banging sis and/or mom w/o having to 1st corrupt them, just doesnt "feel" right to me.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes