re344555

Oct 13, 2018
Seems like I have an old save... I don't have the general store so I can't seem to get the fishing rod nor the flashlight for the cave I don't want to redo the entire game again... is there a way I can just cheat the items or something so I can progress?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Seems like I have an old save... I don't have the general store so I can't seem to get the fishing rod nor the flashlight for the cave I don't want to redo the entire game again... is there a way I can just cheat the items or something so I can progress?
Afraid not you might have to look around the thread for a save around I think 0.92 and you will be able to progress there's a few dotted around

Reactions: TheDevian

re344555

Oct 13, 2018
Afraid not you might have to look around the thread for a save around I think 0.92 and you will be able to progress there's a few dotted around
In the end I downloaded the full save and did the ending through that one even though I could do the ending in my own save, the only thing I missed I suppose is collecting the two items and I don't think there was events when you use the figurin to unlock the final tier on the girls right?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
In the end I downloaded the full save and did the ending through that one even though I could do the ending in my own save, the only thing I missed I suppose is collecting the two items and I don't think there was events when you use the figurin to unlock the final tier on the girls right?
No you're correct only a few extra pics in the gallery

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Umifutasu.....why the facepalm? Nothing I said was overtly absurd, just my opinion. I'd block you, but your profile is hidden, so I cant. If you're gonna react, dont hide while doing it.
While I think it is unnecessary here, there is a workaround for more serious annoyances: go to the forum main page, click on the search on the top right, do NOT enter a search term but enter the name of the user in question into the "By" line. Then you will get all posts by that user, click on any of them, then hover over the name (do not click it) and a hover window will appear where you can select "ignore".

Having said that, many people use the "facepalm" as a downvote on here (which doesn't exist), which doesn't mean they intend to say your post was idiotic, just that they do not agree with your opinion as such.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
re344555 did you go to the city and stroll around ? morning or afternoon, was one of the first things, what I unlocked in game, even playing the "Storymode" where i unlocked it later, almost finishing the game, I started to play with 0.5 ver in the managment mode, and iirc it was there already implemented. then I paused til ver 0.95 or higher and played both paths

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
what item do i have to get to unlock level 5
Go to the General Store and purchase the fishing rod and flashlight.
Go to the Royal Stag and talk to Libby about skinny dipping (unlocks the lake on your exploration map).
Explore the lake to fish in order to find the bronze spider (see requirements).
Explore the woods to find a bronze crown.
Explore Isabella's cottage to find the bronze rectangle.
Explore the cave and put the items on the correct statues.
Go to the Manor and equip the figurine to your MC and claim the girls' rewards.

Requirements:
Requires you to have completed the "Cracking the case" event for the MC.
All 3 items can only be found exploring during the day.

re344555

Oct 13, 2018
re344555 did you go to the city and stroll around ? morning or afternoon, was one of the first things, what I unlocked in game, even playing the "Storymode" where i unlocked it later, almost finishing the game, I started to play with 0.5 ver in the managment mode, and iirc it was there already implemented. then I paused til ver 0.95 or higher and played both paths
I tried it several times but nothing happened

Lonewolf1985

Nov 16, 2018
Guys, I have a problem here, in normal mode.... how do you make guests to lvl up? I can lvl up the girls who work for me but the guests are always lvl 1 :_(

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
What is it you're trying to do, hire Catalina? If so, you need to renovate the yoga room first.
guess not I understand that he didn`t have the general store on the map due he is playing from an older save. from his earlier post I understood that he has already Catalina hired, and he wants to buy the Fishing Rod (Still don`t understand what is soo relaxing about fishing...) to get the spider but he don´t have the general store

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
guess not I understand that he didn`t have the general store on the map due he is playing from an older save. from his earlier post I understood that he has already Catalina hired, and he wants to buy the Fishing Rod (Still don`t understand what is soo relaxing about fishing...) to get the spider but he don´t have the general store
That could either be a cheat mod or an older save, but without looking at it, it's hard to tell.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes