whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Are you guys out of your minds?
Show me where I'm asking for this game on Android? Or am I saying that this particular game can or should be transferred to Android?
You're f***ing with balls.
I was just responding to the dude's comment that it's impossible to port games to Unity, and that's bullshit.
I simply showed that some Unity games can be ported to Android, because that's what the discussion was about.
That does not automatically mean that they all can, by default.

I also suggested that, maybe, just maybe, the dev team might know more than you do, about their game. :WeSmart:
Arguing with them, about their game, is really not doing you any favours.

Reactions: Sycho and larry5168

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Maybe the people use
Goldberg SteamEmulator
it allows to play offline games trying to connect to Steam
I've never heard of it before, but it sounds possible. Though when any of the Steam achievements get triggered in-game (there's 53 of them), it's probable that it could still crash the game. Admittedly, I don't know anything about the emulator to be certain.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
thank you, how to maintenace facilities
Do you play in Stroy mode ? In Managment mode after you upgrade some of the facilities Micky s daughter shows up and in there is a tutorial where the basics are explained, but it is only in Management mode not in Storymode

Reactions: TheDevian

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
help? i have the staff but the restaurant is locked. is bugged?
for restaurant first you need kitchen and cook i think affter that you can get waiter for restaurant i think.

->> restaurant is not functional without functional k itchen with cook

NVM, i see it is already answered.

Last edited:
Reactions: xapican

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
What is the difference between the steam version and the patreon version?
One, there's been a few bug fixes for the Steam version (with more fixes on the way) that the Patreon version doesn't have yet, and two, there's 53 Steam achievements. The Patreon version doesn't have the same bug fixes for it yet (which is why it's v1.0.1 and the Steam version is 1.0.3), that will be done in the next update. And it can be played offline (since there are no Steam achievements). The Patreon version requires the key.ini file and the Steam version is the full version (without the need for the key.ini file).

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Is there anyway to change or get traits later with characters? I missed the first unique trait with Julia and just found out they are unique if they have a star next to them, so I wanna know if I can still get it or if it's lost forever.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Steam edition and patreon edition.
what is the difference from one version to another?

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes