ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Never understood the concept of Measuring Love or Emotions, since they are personal.....I am wondering how they will function IRL I mean in games it is a concept to unlock certain content im aware
You can think of it as indication of how strong a person feels about the subject, on their personal scale. It's not exactly complicated.

Reactions: xapican

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Please, tell me how to unlock cheats? Amount of grind in this game is unbelievable, its driving me crazy.
cheat mod and also there is a version 0.4.4 or 0.44 that has mod installed which is a million times better, so what I did was...shit I went crazy lol, had cheats and cheat mod installed so imagine, the downside it's that version and you can't upgrade a lot stuff but what you can do is lvl all you can all the girls only takes 1exp to lvl them, energy doesn't decrease, I mean you can go so far but helps alot and when you can't upgrade further girls too just take the profile folder copy it and place it in latest version and then finish all the others upgrades, shit I paid debt without getting the last girl, on new version use cheat mod that gives you only 3 things, it's on page one last file because guy has like 15 mods make sure to use the version you using,trying find an updated mod with the older versions, yeah yeah gave myself 700k just to have some spare change for the girls you know....gotta spoil them. So google tht version 0.44 with mod already installed then just pass save to latest version. Like I said wish this mod from this version had infinite energy too

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Bro I don't really know wtf is going on, honestly. I never even bothered downloading the latest version. All I know is that some people are complaining that version 1.0.2 isn't running for them so I just gave a link to version 1.0.1
I downloaded today but was using a version 0.4.4 already modded and just passed the profile to this latest version used the cheat menu also so have it all guess will keep playing till I see the mistakes or bugs still missing the last girl she called and hanged up, that's as far I am I think day 6-7 and already paid the debt lol and have 90% upgraded my hotel only lvl 4 wasn't gonna waste 17 years grinding... you know got a bucket list to do but wanted to check out game lol

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I was playing fine with it unless you talking about the phone one, I'm on pc
There is no phone one.
If you're playing v1.0.2, it only works with Steam.
Do NOT download 1.0.2! It will not work if you do not own the Steam version! Someone needs to update the OP with this info.

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
There is no phone one.
If you're playing v1.0.2, it only works with Steam.
I don't have steam and working good so far, even thou I had to start over because I used cheats and had all the cards and the tarot girl house was destroyed so I started over without giving myself all cards and she there, also I do have steam but only turned it on for other games 99% of the time is not even on, and not on on this game playing on pc not threw steam, on day 5 going for the asian girl next. So I don't know what problem people having, I might just upload a repack of my game, but have all almost maxed even all girls are lvl 5, hotel at 4 because was using another version but hey people can delete my saves, also all girls call me Daddy :p, just started playing this game today and gonna take my time getting those hearts up and ignoring quests, since it's a grinding game ain't suppose to have any of that till long time and have 97% hotel done and almost 1m cash, I used version 04.4 moded already to use debug mode to boost stats.

Reactions: Enot1964

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Are you guys out of your minds?
Show me where I'm asking for this game on Android? Or am I saying that this particular game can or should be transferred to Android?
You're f***ing with balls.
I was just responding to the dude's comment that it's impossible to port games to Unity, and that's bullshit.
As you plainly put it:
To have a finger in every pie?
Which implies the want/need/demand for Faerin to cater to Android players because most other devs do that. So what? Good for them. If Faerin decides (and that's a huge "if") in his next game to do an Android port, should he also cater to Linux players as well to, as you said...
To have a finger in every pie?
Now, mind you, if you actually look in most Ren'Py game threads, you'll see that a "modder" or "uploader" created the unofficial port because he or she WANTED to. Not out of obligation. Hence why you see "download at your own risk" in the games' OP. Because it was an unofficial port... Nah... you want cherry-pick. though, right? We can debate this 'til the cows come home, but bottom line, if there WAS going to be another port (besides PC and MacOS), that would have happened at the START of development, not at the end because that wouldn't have made any sense what-so-ever.

Last edited:

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Why the fuck i deleted 1.0.1 :cry:
Well, i have a question on 1.0.2.
Q. Where are my saves? Where I have to copy key.ini or incest patch?
A. The saves are in profile folder, key.ini and incest patch must be copied into the same path where you have extracted the game like you can see in attached screenshot
There is no key file in 1.0.2 version, there is no FULL in brackets on main menu, does cheat works with inc patch or not?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Why the fuck i deleted 1.0.1 :cry:
Well, i have a question on 1.0.2.
Q. Where are my saves? Where I have to copy key.ini or incest patch?
A. The saves are in profile folder, key.ini and incest patch must be copied into the same path where you have extracted the game like you can see in attached screenshot
There is no key file in 1.0.2 version, there is no FULL in brackets on main menu, does cheat works with inc patch or not?
Yes, the saves are in the profiles folder.
The key and mapping go in the main folder, with the exe.
The key is not for the Steam version.
The cheat works once you get done with the tutorial.

Reactions: Sycho and DeMoS666
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes