JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
I think the management side turned out ok, if you got the wrong guests in that meant your workers clashed so some ended up out of stamina to work, then that's down to your mismanagement. There are things to help you if you just try a bit harder to look for them like the cards and place them with the right characters, some cards even give you the opportunity to place stamina cards with some of your workers so they use less energy or regain more energy when resting.

I know it can be a bit of a drag, but it's worth not rushing and just try making some money to makes things easier, work out which cards help you the most and go for those cards first.
I have every card the game has to offer and every item as well :) :geek:
I Finished the game with no cheats but,, I would never play the game again without cheating.
And my post was about the reason for that. I lost interest in the girls, the Hotel and the Story.
Basically running the Hotel feels like a Story blocker. (Cuck blocker) I want progress with the Girls but get no where without focusing on the management. And if i focus on the management i forget all about the Girls. And the Main story about the Fog and mystery have no place att all in the basic gameplay. It is just random explore the woods or fish or walk around the Hotel. When i play a management game that is the one thing i wanna be on top off.. Controlling the order of events and what the people i manage focus there tasks on :) I would not Hire a Guard that moonlights as a stripper and my Main chef would not have to clean the bathrooms :LOL:

Dementor_ene

Dec 6, 2020
He's not lying. MwM was not designed to run on Android, even through Joiplay (Joiplay doesn't support Unity). There was no reason to port an Android version; there's not much of a market for it. So it's not "crap". it's truth. If there was going to be an Android port made, don't you think after 3 years it would have happened by now? Or are you too lazy to look here:
View attachment 2099896

Do you see "Android" there?

What about here? Do the tags say "mobile"?
View attachment 2099898

Or how about the F.A.Q on our Discord in the MwM "faq" channel? That not good enough for ya?
View attachment 2099900

What version are you playing and are you using a cheat mod?
To have a finger in every pie?
I could say the same about your post, what kind of nonsense are you talking?
Read his message carefully.

Do yourself a favor.
On the 'Filters' tab (right side of screen in 'Latest Updates'), open 'Prefix: Engine' and disable Unity.
Unity games can't really be ported to Android.
It's bullshit that Unity games can't be ported to Android.
In this case, the author of this game just didn't do it. But don't say it's impossible.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Was there ever an explanation given in the story for the supernatural force that seemed to be controlling the girls during several of the night-time lewd scenes?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
No it can be done.for example the game(A happy marriage) was unity before then converted to renpy.
I want this in renpy so that it can be ported to Android.
Well, you can rewrite the whole game, this sometimes is done. But that is just taking the assets, the whole program would need a rewrite, whereas from other engines you can do it more or less automatically (although bugs can be everywhere).

I also doubt that this game would lend itself to RenPy. Not saying it can't be done, some people do stuff in RenPy it was never meant to do, but the whole hotel management would be a PITA to program in a way that is at least remotely user friendly I'd imagine.

MotH should be way easier in that regard. But either way it would require quite a bit of work and man hours to do so - which somebody has to pour into it. And unless they are a huge Faerin Games fan and also an Android enthusiast, I would doubt you'll find one. Doesn't hurt to ask, sure, but better don't hold your breath.

zenjee

May 8, 2017
What's the ''Skip VIP guest interactions'' option? I mean what are these interactions and why would I want to skip them? It is turned on by default but I don't want to miss something just started playing.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
What's the ''Skip VIP guest interactions'' option? I mean what are these interactions and why would I want to skip them? It is turned on by default but I don't want to miss something just started playing.
When a guest visits one of your facilities and you have to choose from a variety of Options to provide service to them
Skipping will assume you made the correct choice and procceds with accounting guest satisfication

Reactions: zenjee

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
To service your guests you need to get correct what they actually want with a one-out-of-three multiple choice. This lets you skip that (auto fill in correctly) once you got them to "VIP status" (fulfilled all their needs during a whole stay).

So it will skip this mini quiz. It will not skip any other interactions with the guests.

Saluja

May 30, 2020
View attachment 2045334

Overview:
In Mystwood Manor you play as a young adult who finds himself in charge of a very old and mysterious hotel, due to some “unexpected” events.
You will hire, train and manage your staff, build new facilities and upgrade your hotel to meet your customers’ demands. Each girl on your staff will have her own unique personality and backstory.
As you progress each of their storylines you will find out more about them and get to know them inside and out...
Will you be able to unravel the mysteries of Mystwood, while running and growing your hotel business? Get ready for a new adventure, filled with dark secrets, shocking plot twists and most of all, lots and lots of hot, steamy sex!
Thread Updated: 2022-10-14
Release Date: 2022-10-14
Developer: Faerin -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.2
Language: English, German, French, Russian, Portuguese, Chinese, Spanish
Other Game: Man of the House
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Old Saves Transfer:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Patches:

Extras: GUIDE - FULL SAVE - FAQ - CHEAT MOD

RandomGuy400 thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 570425 View attachment 570423 View attachment 570422 View attachment 570424 View attachment 570421 View attachment 570427 View attachment 570426
This is one of the best games for some reason

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Ehh, I downloaded this game yesterday and an new update came out today... probably bugfix?

This is a required to download or I don't need to download a new update?
As far as I gathered, 1.02 is the Steam version but doesn't hold anything new if you already have 1.01.
Only difference I've detected is that 1.02 requires online access to your PC, due to Steam achievements.
I had 1.01 all done, but downloaded 1.02 in hopes of something new despite no Change log posted on OP, Farin had included Change log with the game for many many releases so didn't worry too much about that.. however turned out to be a waste of Mega daily download capacity for me.. and am sure for many others.. so should have been explained on the OP.

Asisit

Apr 8, 2018
Well, you can rewrite the whole game, this sometimes is done. But that is just taking the assets, the whole program would need a rewrite, whereas from other engines you can do it more or less automatically (although bugs can be everywhere).

I also doubt that this game would lend itself to RenPy. Not saying it can't be done, some people do stuff in RenPy it was never meant to do, but the whole hotel management would be a PITA to program in a way that is at least remotely user friendly I'd imagine.

MotH should be way easier in that regard. But either way it would require quite a bit of work and man hours to do so - which somebody has to pour into it. And unless they are a huge Faerin Games fan and also an Android enthusiast, I would doubt you'll find one. Doesn't hurt to ask, sure, but better don't hold your breath.
Thank you

Reactions: xapican

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
how is this a complete game if the love rating is 90 for Julia but all others are only 75% - can you not achieve 100%

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes