TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
LOL
That's kinda what drew my attention to it.
On the day mentioned, someone went through and palmed, in quick succession, 5 of my posts in one thread.
I happened to be on at the time and just happened to spot that my reaction score went up.

I haven't used the facepalm reaction on anyone else since then :p

If I really feel the need to palm someone, I just quote them and use the good ole' Picard Palm :FacePalm:
Which, ironically, tends to draw palm reaction. Further increasing my reaction score. TYVM :devilish:
I also happened to mention that I had placed the guy on ignore about the same time, so I figured it was that. :p
I tried not to use them anyway, but turns out I used more than I thought in the years here. lol

Reactions: EmperorGus

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Help plsss
Where can I find the special item for girls?
Go to the General Store and purchase the fishing rod and flashlight.
Go to the Royal Stag and talk to Libby about skinny dipping (unlocks the lake on your exploration map).
Explore the lake to fish in order to find the bronze spider (see requirements).
Explore the woods to find a bronze crown.
Explore Isabella's cottage to find the bronze rectangle.
Explore the cave and put the items on the correct statues.
Go to the Manor and equip the figurine to your MC and claim the girls' rewards.
Requirements:

Requires you to have completed all of Orville's events and the "Cracking the case" event for the MC.
All 3 items can only be found exploring during the day

stenctrum

May 16, 2020
This was possibly mention before but i think gallery is severely disappointing and underdeveloped. Some of the girls only have pictures while they sleep. With those nice looking models, different outfits and different rooms this feels like a big waste to not use all that. Why there are no pictures with girls working in all those rooms? Photos from sauna, pool or club with more and more skimpier clothing would be rather hot...

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Ehh, I downloaded this game yesterday and an new update came out today... probably bugfix?

This is a required to download or I don't need to download a new update?

qwerty6124

Jan 16, 2018
The copy you have is a pirated version of the one that is available only on Steam (BTW, it's not the correct version that's available). It's not designed to run outside of the Steam client due to the Steam achievements.
actually i had the same crash when i downloaded it from f95,thtas why i tried diff site

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes