Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Damnit....
F95 still hasn't enabled webp. :cry:

Also, I'm keeping that Smithslap no android meme you posted a few back.
That'll come in handy in a bunch of the threads I watch :p
I was trying to find the animated version Larry posted in our channel where we usually just BS and joke around, but I couldn't find it.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Wow... What stupid crap I just read :oops:
He's not lying. MwM was not designed to run on Android, even through Joiplay (Joiplay doesn't support Unity). There was no reason to port an Android version; there's not much of a market for it. So it's not "crap". it's truth. If there was going to be an Android port made, don't you think after 3 years it would have happened by now? Or are you too lazy to look here:
download.jpg

Do you see "Android" there?

What about here? Do the tags say "mobile"?
game.jpg

Or how about the F.A.Q on our Discord in the MwM "faq" channel? That not good enough for ya?
FAQ.jpg

I cant see gallery can someone help me please
What version are you playing and are you using a cheat mod?

Last edited:

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Damnit....
F95 still hasn't enabled webp. :cry:

Also, I'm keeping that Smithslap no android meme you posted a few back.
That'll come in handy in a bunch of the threads I watch :p
I was trying to find the animated version Larry posted in our channel where we usually just BS and joke around, but I couldn't find it.
Here you go

ezgif-2-914d522c65.gif

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I was about to ask 'when did that change?' and also mention that it'd have to have been in the past few months.
Instead, I looked at my own account and added everything up.
And, yes, facepalms do add into the total reactions given.
If so, it's a recent change, I have tested it many, many times.
How do I play the version posted in OP?
You can't, some genius uploaded the Steam version, and requires it.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well, I happened to remember what it was that drew my attention to it. So it wasn't too hard to find in my 'reaction given' list.
It's been this way (that is to say, facepalms add to reaction score) since at least Sep 3rd 2021.
Strange, that kind of kills the point of having them. It would explain why someone stopped spamming me with them. lol

---Anon---

Jun 7, 2020
Hi, where do i paste the "mapping" **cest patch after i extract it. i put it in the managed folder still saying Amber is a neighbor and not sister. help anyone??? thanks in advance

Reactions: johnyj69

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Strange, that kind of kills the point of having them. It would explain why someone stopped spamming me with them. lol
LOL
That's kinda what drew my attention to it.
On the day mentioned, someone went through and palmed, in quick succession, 5 of my posts in one thread.
I happened to be on at the time and just happened to spot that my reaction score went up.

I haven't used the facepalm reaction on anyone else since then :p

If I really feel the need to palm someone, I just quote them and use the good ole' Picard Palm :FacePalm:
Which, ironically, tends to draw palm reaction. Further increasing my reaction score. TYVM :devilish:

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes