Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Unfortunately i live in germany. And there such titles are almost always blocked. If I don't want it illegally, the only way I can do it is directly via patreons. Unless there is another official download that I don't know about
Ah, the old fun about Steam not wanting to install a proper age check ... PITA

Reactions: Sycho and exazubi

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Ah, the old fun about Steam not wanting to install a proper age check ... PITA
Typically Germany. It's actually quite simple. You just have to create an ID check when creating an account. It works on other sites too. But in germany there's always just a lot of rambling but nothing ever done. And nobody thinks anyway. :rolleyes:

But not a big problem. Shouldn't be too difficult to set up a paid acc for farien on patreons, at least temporarily. And in no time I have his treasure :cool:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Typically Germany. It's actually quite simple. You just have to create an ID check when creating an account. It works on other sites too. But in germany there's always just a lot of rambling but nothing ever done. And nobody thinks anyway. :rolleyes:

But not a big problem. Shouldn't be too difficult to set up a paid acc for farien on patreons, at least temporarily. And in no time I have his treasure :cool:
You can get the Halloween special from Nutaku and itch.io later too.

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Can someone sum up the right choices for the pool (level 4). As in what burns most/least calories, covers most distance and so on. I just keep fucking this up even with save scumming because my memory is apparently really bad lol.

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Can someone sum up the right choices for the pool (level 4). As is what burns most/least calories, covers most distance and so on. I just keep fucking this up even with save scumming because my memory is apparently really bad lol.
There is a quick-guide linked in the OP that has all of the correct answers. Or get the "Fortune Teller" (tier 3) card and equip it to your MC to reveal the correct answers during guest interactions.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
A very good tip. I copied the link right away. Thanks to both of you :cool:
You're welcome. I already have an account set up on there to answer and questions or issues as Faerin set up a forum on there and I've got a couple of "Stickies" posted as well for a couple of the most commonly asked questions.

Reactions: xapican and exazubi

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
The game is already on , but not Nutaku (yet, AFAIK).
Why do you actually put the appropriate links on the first page of the threat, under downloads? There are bound to be other people who aren't official patreons but would still like to officially own the game and give Farien some support and recognition with at least the one-time purchase

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Why do you actually put the appropriate links on the first page of the threat, under downloads? There are bound to be other people who aren't official patreons but would still like to officially own the game and give Farien some support and recognition with at least the one-time purchase
I was waiting on hearing back from Faerin once he got the game on Nutaku. Last thing he said before he went on vacation is he's not heard anything back from them yet. So I was going to post both links when it goes live there. He should be back sometime today.

Update: The Steam and Itch links are updated in the OP.

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
For someone who hasn't started this game yet:
Should I download 1.0.1 or 1.0.2? It seems that the latter is giving problems to some people but I wanna know if I'll miss content.
Dwnl. 1.01. They have the same content, I had no bugs with 1.01

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Go to the General Store and purchase the fishing rod and flashlight.
Go to the Royal Stag and talk to Libby about skinny dipping (unlocks the lake on your exploration map).
Explore the lake to fish in order to find the bronze spider (see requirements).
Explore the woods to find a bronze crown.
Explore Isabella's cottage to find the bronze rectangle.
Explore the cave and put the items on the correct statues.
Go to the Manor and equip the figurine to your MC and claim the girls' rewards.
Requirements:

Requires you to have completed all of Orville's events and the "Cracking the case" event for the MC.
All 3 items can only be found exploring during the day
hi, I'm having trouble with this point, I've made several attempts, fishing a little bit of everything (Libby's bikibi, a stethoscope and other junk) except this spider...

should I keep trying?

thanx

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
hi, I'm having trouble with this point, I've made several attempts, fishing a little bit of everything (Libby's bikibi, a stethoscope and other junk) except this spider...

should I keep trying?

thanx
Yes if you have done all of Orville's events and done the MC's Cracking the Case event then it is now down to the RNG (Random Number Generator) and sometimes it's merciless

cratos

Oct 11, 2017
Hints on Hana says; check on her when she is assin to the club evening, hotel lvl 5 staff lvl Hana 5 but i cant unlock the club... any help?

Reactions: chicho1958

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yes if you have done all of Orville's events and done the MC's Cracking the Case event then it is now down to the RNG (Random Number Generator) and sometimes it's merciless
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Yes like in real life me and my friend Brian were joking about how realistic it is this fishing event, and of course joking about Faerin having his fun torturing us with it;)
Emmmmmh.... can you not cum in the animations with the girls at night? you kidding right
Yes you can, at least in my version (1.0.1)

• Haha
Reactions: larry5168
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes