ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
No, you might not have cheated (I can't tell without a save), but you're missing some things:
1665965029306.png

That's why you can't advance, and need to start a new game. If you really want a save, check the OP but you cannot change the player name. Also, if you do go that route, make sure the save you get clearly states it's 9.4 or higher.

I cant' share my saves because I'm a tester, and they're a little wonky.

cratos

Oct 11, 2017
No, you might not have cheated (I can't tell without a save), but you're missing some things:
View attachment 2105300

That's why you can't advance, and need to start a new game. If you really want a save, check the OP but you cannot change the player name. Also, if you do go that route, make sure the save you get clearly states it's 9.4 or higher.

I cant' share my saves because I'm a tester, and they're a little wonky.

Thanks for your help, :cool:

Reactions: ZenGarden

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Hints on Hana says; check on her when she is assin to the club evening, hotel lvl 5 staff lvl Hana 5 but i cant unlock the club... any help?
you have to advance on hana till you see her singing in her room, just do her progression

Reactions: cratos

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
i try 1.0.1
and 1.02
First thing you'll need to do is delete the 1.0.2 version, we won't offer support for it.
Then go into C:\Users\user-account\AppData\LocalLow\
Or use the Windows + R keys and paste the following in the Run box:
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\
Delete the "Faerin Games" folder.

Next, extract 1.0.1 to its own folder, ex: C:\Mystwood Manor v1.0.1
Then run the game.

If you still get a black screen, please post your player log. It'll be in
C:\Users\user-account\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor
Or use the Windows + R keys and paste the following in the Run box:
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor

Reactions: TheDevian

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
you missing the downtown/general store icons. I had that problem too when I was playing and older version so I could use the debug menu but was useless getting all stats to max because you miss on traits for players. I'm using latest version cheating like crazy but have to lvl the girls to lvl 5 even giving them the 3 exp cards an exp item and 20% exp boost from office, can you tell me what version you using? I have save after tutorial with no cheats

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
the animation keeps playing infinitely and when i click the scene ends without cum
Which girl are you fucking when this happens?
If it's Amber, Laura or Hana, then you might need to increase the speed, using the slider on the right of the screen.

From the FAQ:
Q. Why I continue to see a loop on latest events for Amber, Hana and Laura?
A. The girl asks for having hard sex, increase the speed of the animation by increasing the right slider to the top. If you don't see the slider, please select Play Videos on game settings.

Or, it could be (also from FAQ):
Q. The game starts but it doesn't load correctly the images
A. Probably you some issues with Visual C++ Runtime, this game requires Visual C++ 2015 x86 Runtime to load images.
Please be aware that if you have already installed Visual C++ Runtime 2017/2019 Runtime, you have to uninstall them first, then please download the latest version from .

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
He can't, he's using an old save, from before v0.9.4.
It's all solved now he knows his save was from a version that's too old.
I had that issue too could've solved it with the debug menu and getting all items cheat and getting the dancer, but I decided to use the latest version, takes forever to grind those girls even with all the exp cards and office exp boost and still haven't done my bucket list lol

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
you missing the downtown/general store icons. I had that problem too when I was playing and older version so I could use the debug menu but was useless getting all stats to max because you miss on traits for players. I'm using latest version cheating like crazy but have to lvl the girls to lvl 5 even giving them the 3 exp cards an exp item and 20% exp boost from office, can you tell me what version you using? I have save after tutorial with no cheats
Please do not offer saves if you are using the debugger console. We will not support those saves or players using the debugger.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
You say that as if it's a bad thing. :ROFLMAO:
The girls don't take too long, but they're all worth a bit of a wait. ;):love:
Yeah tried to speed run the game and had all maxed at day 9 and decided wasn't worth cheating(that much) so now just grinding the girls and still haven't paid fathers loan and hotel lvl 2 only, only have 4 girls but taking my time, doing some fishing while having some cold one's and smoking(good thing fog covers the smoke lol)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
It's latest version game no cheats
Prob shouldn't be offering saves if it's from v1.0.2, the Steam version.
You're lucky it's working for you, but for a lot of other people it's not, because of the achievements thing.

If it's v1.0.1, then forget I said anything, but you were previously saying about how 1.0.2 worked for you, so wanted to make sure the save's not for that version.
Might be OK, the saves might be fine, but just in case. Don't want to mess up someone's game when you're just trying to help. (y)
taking my time, doing some fishing while having some cold one's and smoking(good thing fog covers the smoke lol)
Sounds good! (y)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Prob shouldn't be offering saves if it's for v1.0.2, which is the Steam version.
You're lucky it's working for you, but for a lot of other people it's not, because of the achievements thing.

If it's v1.0.1, then forget I said anything, but you were previously saying about how 1.0.2 worked for you, so wanted to make sure the save's not for that version.

Sounds good! (y)
The save is version 1.02 but no cheats in it, you can't use cheats till after 1st quest leaves so I made a save that way didn't have to go threw tutorial again, even thou I can skip it but will not get the card from the card lady.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
The save is version 1.02 but no cheats in it, you can't use cheats till after 1st quest leaves so I made a save that way didn't have to go threw tutorial again, even thou I can skip it but will not get the card from the card lady.
Yeah, I'm not thinking of the cheat stuff, I saw you said it was a clean run. (y)
I'm more thinking of the issues around the Steam achievements, wondering if it might cause issues if someone tries to load the Steam version save, in a non-Steam version? :unsure:
Might be "better safe, than sorry". As I say, you're just trying to offer help, so don't want to mess anyone's game up.

I think it should be fine, but might want to have one of the guys from the team verify that.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah, I'm not thinking of the cheat stuff, I saw you said it was a clean run. (y)
I'm more thinking of the issues around the Steam achievements, wondering if it might cause issues if someone tries to load the Steam version save, in a non-Steam version? :unsure:
Might be "better safe, than sorry". As I say, you're just trying to offer help, so don't want to mess anyone's game up.

I think it should be fine, but might want to have one of the guys from the team verify that.
well, don't have steam, running the game on my laptop but they can check it all they want, it's my emergency save always do that with all my games the tutorials, intro and all that is just boring, started doing that long time ago when i saw a tutorial that took forever, too old to be doing that stuff again lol. Also I warn the guys that I don't want spoil their games when giving hints on quests, sucks to know what's gonna happen.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018

From what I can tell so far, it looks like it should be alright to use. I didn't see any signs of tampering in the save. As long as they're using version 1.0.1 though.

cratos

Oct 11, 2017

im using v1.0.2, the Steam version.

Reactions: chicho1958

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
well, don't have steam, running the game on my laptop but they can check it all they want, it's my emergency save always do that with all my games the tutorials, intro and all that is just boring, started doing that long time ago when i saw a tutorial that took forever, too old to be doing that stuff again lol. Also I warn the guys that I don't want spoil their games when giving hints on quests, sucks to know what's gonna happen.
Quick word of warning: If you are running 1.0.2, you WILL have problems at some point. There are known issues since it's a Steam version that can't connect to Steam (in your case at least, since you admit you don't have Steam).

Back down to 1.0.1 and you should be fine.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes