hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Which girl are you fucking when this happens?
If it's Amber, Laura or Hana, then you might need to increase the speed, using the slider on the right of the screen.

From the FAQ:
Q. Why I continue to see a loop on latest events for Amber, Hana and Laura?
A. The girl asks for having hard sex, increase the speed of the animation by increasing the right slider to the top. If you don't see the slider, please select Play Videos on game settings.

Or, it could be (also from FAQ):
Q. The game starts but it doesn't load correctly the images
A. Probably you some issues with Visual C++ Runtime, this game requires Visual C++ 2015 x86 Runtime to load images.
Please be aware that if you have already installed Visual C++ Runtime 2017/2019 Runtime, you have to uninstall them first, then please download the latest version from .
im not having sex its just a handjob and blowjob animations for now maybe the mc doesnt cum with that kind of interactions? man it doesn t makes sense at all and im losing interesnet in keep playing thegame

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Quick word of warning: If you are running 1.0.2, you WILL have problems at some point. There are known issues since it's a Steam version that can't connect to Steam (in your case at least, since you admit you don't have Steam).

Back down to 1.0.1 and you should be fine.
Thanks for warning but had like 80% of game done with no issues..maybe i'm lucky, also was looking for the previous version too saw a link in one of the posts, better safe than sorry but want to see where these bugs are still haven't found any even thou only have 4 girls but on older save had them all, just wanted to try something new like not cheating lol, gonna have my grandkids to finish the game in case I kick the bucket before I finish it :rolleyes::D

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
im not having sex its just a handjob and blowjob animations for now maybe the mc doesnt cum with that kind of interactions? man it doesn t makes sense at all and im losing interesnet in keep playing thegame
Are you talking about the night events, or have you even gotten there yet?

The night events usually have 4 things, and sex is one of them...

Are you not seeing the sex animation? If so, can you share a save where you have NOT gone through one of their night-visits?

Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Nope your game is good first time that's all you get for more just advance their progression the good part doesn't start till last tier

Reactions: hiddink

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Nope your game is good first time that's all you get for more just advance their progression the good part doesn't start till last tier
so you telling me julia amber and riley give me handjobs and blowjobs but the animation doesn t end cumming?
Okay..

Ty bro, im looking foward to tier 5 ... :lepew:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
so you telling me julia amber and riley give me handjobs and blowjobs but the animation doesn t end cumming?
Yup, you want all the goodies on first try, you gotta earn it lol. Just kidding, first time all you get is a tease the good part is on last tier and trust me get there, can't give you more answers without spoiling your game but last tier is the best. Also get all the items from fishing you'll need them to unlock those tiers.

• Haha

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Yup, you want all the goodies on first try, you gotta earn it lol. Just kidding, first time all you get is a tease the good part is on last tier and trust me get there, can't give you more answers without spoiling your game but last tier is the best. Also get all the items from fishing you'll need them to unlock those tiers.
Yeah im enjoying this game a lot man, started it from 0 without know anything, im taking my time exploring, visiting the lake, and fishing, im in tier 4 right know of the hotel, need to be in tier 5 , and im with the threats events , im getting there... if its something alike to man of the house yes im going to enjoy the tier 5 i started getting worried about the animations things but makes sense =) ty for the answers

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah im enjoying this game a lot man, started it from 0 without know anything, im taking my time exploring, visiting the lake, and fishing, im in tier 4 right know of the hotel, need to be in tier 5 , and im with the threats events , im getting there... if its something alike to man of the house yes im going to enjoy the tier 5 i started getting worried about the animations things but makes sense =) ty for the answers
Do all the girls make sure they have at least 75 love, enjoy tier 5

• Yay, new update!

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Here this is for the guy with the Hana problem, cratos was his name
save from 9.4 Hotel tier 4 you might progress Hana a bit
Its day 69 in game The cards and the Traits are not the best your Name is: Archibald ........
:ROFLMAO: nah kidding Player name Kayzee (sounds equal dumb now that I notice) no mod no cheat version 1.01

Reactions: cratos and Sycho

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Question anyone else having the last scene (nr.5) with Mrs. Sofia freeze during her BJ? :unsure: For me it starts, but only to freeze in the process of it and when the MC tells her to stop, that is when the entire scene just freezes.:unsure::eek:

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes