larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Question anyone else having the last scene (nr.5) with Mrs. Sofia freeze during her BJ? :unsure: For me it starts, but only to freeze in the process of it and when the MC tells her to stop, that is when the entire scene just freezes.:unsure::eek:
You probably have the game buried in a multitude of folders so the path is too long, move the main game folder to your C Drive so the path is C:/Mystwood Manor and the animation should play for you

Reactions: xapican

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Yes, Mr. MoWo is Morning only.

The clue is in the name - "Morning Wood". :ROFLMAO:
If it was in the afternoon, it wouldn't be MoWo.
Got a question, went to woods and found a well, didn't do anything since it said need to find someone who can translate, might that be the librarian? I don't have her yet but it's the obvious answer or maybe Isabella, I have to do my bucket list can I grab that bucket and just throw my list inside? :ROFLMAO:

cratos

Oct 11, 2017
Here this is for the guy with the Hana problem, cratos was his name
save from 9.4 Hotel tier 4 you might progress Hana a bit
Its day 69 in game The cards and the Traits are not the best your Name is: Archibald ........
:ROFLMAO: nah kidding Player name Kayzee (sounds equal dumb now that I notice) no mod no cheat version 1.01

That was a good help , Thanks m8 :cool:

Reactions: xapican

masq25

Sep 7, 2020
First thing you'll need to do is delete the 1.0.2 version, we won't offer support for it.
Then go into C:\Users\user-account\AppData\LocalLow\
Or use the Windows + R keys and paste the following in the Run box:
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\
Delete the "Faerin Games" folder.

Next, extract 1.0.1 to its own folder, ex: C:\Mystwood Manor v1.0.1
Then run the game.

If you still get a black screen, please post your player log. It'll be in
C:\Users\user-account\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor
Or use the Windows + R keys and paste the following in the Run box:
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor
my log file

Last edited:

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I'm not seeing much in your log so could you please visit this website:

Download the .zip file and extract all of the files to a temporary folder (that you can delete later) and run the included "install_all.bat" file. Then try playing the game and see if that problem happens again.

What do I have to at the well? Didn't want to lower the bucket because mc said needed someone to translate the inscription
Talk to Orville and he will translate the inscription

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Hello Friends of F95. :)
I have a small question and hope someone could help. (I did try the search function but didn't find the answer to my question)

What is the difference between the 1.0.1 (Patreon) vs 1.0.2 (Steam) exactly? :unsure:

Thanks in advance! :)

Reactions: HunterSeeker

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hello Friends of F95. :)
I have a small question and hope someone could help. (I did try the search function but didn't find the answer to my question)

What is the difference between the 1.0.1 (Patreon) vs 1.0.2 (Steam) exactly? :unsure:

Thanks in advance! :)
1.02 is the Steam version which had a few bug fixes no new content. I would download the 1.01 version as it works the 1.02 version might not work as it looks for the Steam app and we will not offer any support for players using it

Spongedan

Aug 7, 2019
I cant get the " Two big distractions" mission to start please help, I have followed the in game instructions, but the mission wont start.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I'm not seeing much in your log so could you please visit this website:

Download the .zip file and extract all of the files to a temporary folder (that you can delete later) and run the included "install_all.bat" file. Then try playing the game and see if that problem happens again.

Talk to Orville and he will translate the inscription
yeah got it when I talked to him, deleted my post but thanks anyway, good to see people help each other (y)

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes