sexyboy2019

Apr 18, 2020
You need to have completed all of Orvilles' events otherwise you will not be able to finish the Bank Vault as the correct answer won't show up

Penelope.
Isabella.
Orville's story is true.
I've been able to see and talk to dad.
Penelope seemed to show up out of thin air.
Isabella's Shack.
Royal Stag.
Eliza.
The Black Widow.
Betrayed her sisters.
Libby.
Libby killed my father.

For the Special item

Go to the General Store and purchase the fishing rod and flashlight.
Go to the Royal Stag and talk to Libby about skinny dipping (unlocks the lake on your exploration map).
Explore the lake to fish in order to find the bronze spider (see requirements).
Explore the woods to find a bronze crown.
Explore Isabella's cottage to find the bronze rectangle.
Explore the cave and put the items on the correct statues.
Go to the Manor and equip the figurine to your MC and claim the girls' rewards.
Requirements:

Requires you to have completed all of Orville's events and the "Cracking the case" event for the MC.
All 3 items can only be found exploring during the day
I can't find General Store

sexyboy2019

Apr 18, 2020
Yup, you want all the goodies on first try, you gotta earn it lol. Just kidding, first time all you get is a tease the good part is on last tier and trust me get there, can't give you more answers without spoiling your game but last tier is the best. Also get all the items from fishing you'll need them to unlock those tiers.
I can't fishing? please tell me how i go to lack but i can't do fishing

Reactions: chicho1958

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Okay, before I go any further in the game, I was hoping someone could clarify something for me. I just had the Amber scene where she makes you strip because you accidentally saw her below the belt (and the MC actually does it, 'cause he's a bit of a spineless cuck. I mean, the amount of stuttering this grown man does around girls is pretty pathetic, but anyway), the scene is left off with Amber going way out of bounds and taking a picture of the MC. What I want to know from anyone who has seen all of her content, does that picture ever come up again in her story? Does she ever use it against the MC? Because that kind of content is not for me.

Thanks for any help that can be given.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Okay, before I go any further in the game, I was hoping someone could clarify something for me. I just had the Amber scene where she makes you strip because you accidentally saw her below the belt (and the MC actually does it, 'cause he's a bit of a spineless cuck. I mean, the amount of stuttering this grown man does around girls is pretty pathetic, but anyway), the scene is left off with Amber going way out of bounds and taking a picture of the MC. What I want to know from anyone who has seen all of her content, does that picture ever come up again in her story? Does she ever use it against the MC? Because that kind of content is not for me.

Yes, it apears and no or (yes depend how you want to see it) she uses that pic but not against you more that it helps you in certaing way

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018

No she doesn't. There is no Amber Blackmailing or using the pic against you in the storyline

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I'll give the author credit on one thing, they really did a great job making Riley an unlikable character, lmao. Thank god you aren't forced to do content with all the girls to progress.

Reactions: Cavpal

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Not enough to make up for attempted murder :devilish:

The reason you always have a spotter when bench pressing is that people have died from exactly that situation.
See, now I was more upset about the attempted blackmail... It's why she always got the bride card, and worked for free, from then on.

After that, she only got paid in mowos.

DurtyHarry2029

Mar 2, 2021
So... My game just insta-crashes upon launch. I hear the little jingle and Faerin Games pops up and crash over and over upon the logo fading out every time, same spot.

My PC I7 8700k, RTX 3090, 32 gb ram...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chicho1958
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes