larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I can't finish the game because the game stops working when I do the final Riley sex scene. Help?
Can you attach a copy of your player log, please?
Use the Windows + R keys and paste the following in the Run box:
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor

Reactions: TheDevian

Leyos

Aug 8, 2017
If the girl has trait points and you have a bunch of traits you don't want that are on offer the pink pill will allow you to re roll the choice for traits that you do want
Thank you, and does someone know what to do with the well in the woods?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Thank you, and does someone know what to do with the well in the woods?
Talk to Orville and he will translate the inscription for you then just put money in the bucket to either increase your reputation or increase your destiny points

And another pills please how to use it
The red pill makes you forget a negative trait and the purple pill lets you reset all of your traits
Just equip them to the girls at night and the following morning they will take affect

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
There is a Guide, linked in the OP, which provides all of the information you have requested on the pills.
View attachment 2112842

It also tells you exactly what the well does.
View attachment 2112845
I need to change that in the guide because I've seen a few players try to talk to Orville about the well after they've completed all of his events instead of during. So that might be a little bit confusing to some since I didn't clarify exactly when they should talk to him.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I need to change that in the guide because I've seen a few players try to talk to Orville about the well after they've completed all of his events instead of during. So that might be a little bit confusing to some since I didn't clarify exactly when they should talk to him.
Good shout.(y)
Making the details explicit isn't gonna hurt & might even save additional questions.
As the old expression goes: It's better to have and not need, than to need and not have.
Thank you
Pleasure mate.
Always worth checking the OP (or thread search) for a guide, or walkthrough. (y)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Good shout.(y)
Making the details explicit isn't gonna hurt & might even save additional questions.
As the old expression goes: It's better to have and not need, than to need and not have.

Pleasure mate.
Always worth checking the OP (or thread search) for a guide, or walkthrough. (y)
I've updated the guide's OP with the correction. Thanks for reminding me. :)

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
I felt sorry for the guy, but also a bit worried & creepy.
Man need woman touch for whole 2 days.
But also ... excessive massage will damage his muscle.
And last, I'm assigning Hana, instead Laura !
View attachment 2114082
You sure you want to do that?
She might get annoyed and use that sword of hers in a way Lorena Bobbitt could only dream of. :devilish:
Wouldn't be good for the hotels PR :p

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes