Frostvein

May 18, 2022
any reason why i cant get any guest that want to do anything with the 2nd part of the hotel? its just all food and bars, is it possible that using cheats broke the game.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
any reason why i cant get any guest that want to do anything with the 2nd part of the hotel? its just all food and bars, is it possible that using cheats broke the game.
(a) It is always possible that cheats break your game, even if not now then later.

(b) You need to choose a higher guest level with Julia (number in the Lobby) to get guests who ask for other conveniences.

Frostvein

May 18, 2022
(a) It is always possible that cheats break your game, even if not now then later.

(b) You need to choose a higher guest level with Julia (number in the Lobby) to get guests who ask for other conveniences.
i see what you are talking about its the number on the left of the lobby you have to change that to get higher level guest, I just thought they would come in as you unlocked new areas

Reactions: xapican

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
It's not a PDF. If you purchased the game from the Steam Store, you can access the guide via the Steam client. You shouldn't need to ask on here for access to it. ;)
Fixed that for you :p
You don't need to buy the game to access the community pages. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes