Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Fixed that for you :p
You don't need to buy the game to access the community pages. ;)
Yeah, I know. Still odd that a Steam player comes into a pirate community asking for help for a game they got (bought?) when there are other means available to them already at their disposal. Especially when a leaked (yet incorrect) version from Steam is already in the OP.

That's like going to a dealer in a back ally asking how Big Macs are made.

Islpmaster

Oct 22, 2022
Hello everyone, can anyone tell me what one should do at the well (who can translate the Latin phrase?), and what the ring is for (gratitude is wealth)?

Thank you :)

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Dear,Sycho
After reading your post, i decided to follow your advice.......
That's like going to a dealer in a back ally asking how Big Macs are made.
thiking this is a good idea to get the answer of this nagging question.
So, I ventured in to the dark and mysterious suburban alleys, foud my praised spiritual leader....(dealer)
and exposed to him my nagging doubt, and haleluja ! he answerd me ! I´ll share this priceless knowlege revealed to me here !
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020

Soon after this one is finished, likely next month. And in the end, they voted for the bodyguard story.
Considering I keep hearing 'end of Nov'...
I take that to mean we shouldn't expect anything new, in terms of gameplay or UI, in the next project.
Since those take time to prepare and write code for.

So... I'm guessing it'll be the MotH UI/Sandbox elements, just with a new 'story'?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
So... I'm guessing it'll be the MotH UI/Sandbox elements, just with a new 'story'?
Yes at least was what I understood reading a bit the Poll descrition on Patreon, but as far as I know Faerin, he will put something a bit new and exprimental in, more so as he expresed that in his next project he wanted to try a Fantasy story and he is "pregnant" with some ideas, but my guess is good as yours

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Considering I keep hearing 'end of Nov'...
I take that to mean we shouldn't expect anything new, in terms of gameplay or UI, in the next project.
Since those take time to prepare and write code for.

Yeah, he doesn't plan for it to be too complex, system wise, it's going to be a mostly story focused game, but hard to say what it will be exactly, knowing him, it won't be too basic. I don't know what will be ready by then though, he's been sick, and there is a bit left to this one to get done. We will just have to see how it goes.

IceeCreamm

Feb 23, 2019
Can someone help me?
This is the first time I explore the Lake.
Time : Night
It pops up (I know Isabella warned me about going out into the woods at night....)
I chooose go and I am stuck in a black screen
I already tried to disable the video card using the Intel one, Visual C++ pack installed.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Can someone help me?
This is the first time I explore the Lake.
Time : Night
It pops up (I know Isabella warned me about going out into the woods at night....)
I chooose go and I am stuck in a black screen
I already tried to disable the video card using the Intel one, Visual C++ pack installed.
Can you attach a copy of your player log, please?
Use the Windows + R keys and paste the following into your Run box:
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor

You may need to put the log into a Zip, RAR or 7z file.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes