SubPar

May 28, 2021
I ran into a dead end in the game. As I was experimenting to try to unlock the Halloween content I went into the woods, to the cave and click on place the spider on one of the statues. I believe I had already done that a few updates ago. All options are locked and there is no way to back out of the menu.

Screenshot 2022-10-28 131233.jpg

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I ran into a dead end in the game. As I was experimenting to try to unlock the Halloween content I went into the woods, to the cave and click on place the spider on one of the statues. I believe I had already done that a few updates ago. All options are locked and there is no way to back out of the menu.

View attachment 2130587
Can you attach your save and a copy of your player log, please?
To find the log, use the Windows + R keys and paste the following in the Run box:
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor

And if you could, go ahead and put the log and save in a zip, rar or 7z file, please.

Reactions: TheDevian

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Save and log attached.
Thank you for those... From what I could see, the log looks fine as I'm not seeing anything in it to indicate a problem. Looking at your save, I noticed you had a second spider from the lake (not sure how that could have happened) even though you've got all three items on the statues and the nude figurine equipped in your inventory. So aside from the duplicate item, that looks fine as well. I also noticed you have the:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for the soft-lock, we're not sure what could have caused it, but we're keeping our eyes out for any new reports about it. So thank you for your report. I've already made Faerin aware of the lock.

SubPar

May 28, 2021
Ah. I think I remember getting the second spider a couple of updates ago. I posted about it and forgot that I had a duplicate.

Also, thanks for the explanation. :)

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Lol, don't remember what she said.
That typically occurs when clicking too fast or holding down on the control key to skip the dialog (and missing possibly some important information you need to be aware of). But there's two ways you can tell how to select what guest levels you want/need.

Immediately as soon as the Manor reaches level two, Julia will tell you what the numbered circle above the lobby is for.
guest level.jpg

The second one shows what the number above the lobby is for and how/when to use it in a tool tip if/when you hover over the numbered circle above the lobby.
guest level tool tip.jpg

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes