whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
So there's not an actual Halloween event, it's just outfits for the girls, plus the new guest?
I have got her to VIP 5 now & finished her guest interactions.
Think I'm done.

Thanks again to Faerin & team. Really enjoyed this. (y)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
So there's not an actual Halloween event, it's just outfits for the girls, plus the new guest?
I have got her to VIP 5 now & finished her guest interactions.
Think I'm done.

Thanks again to Faerin & team. Really enjoyed this. (y)
There isn't, but you can:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And thanks! There may be another update/hotfix coming though as we're getting a lot of reports on various bugs. So I'm doing a new playthrough in this version to check for any. Sad to say, but I had to go back to my older build (with a 2GB AMD Radeon) while I try to figure out WTH went down with my main (been fighting that one for several days now). So I'm way behind on testing as a result. *sigh* Sorry about that, you guys.

At least the guides in OP are updated, for all it's worth. :sneaky:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thank you. I didn't realize. I thought there was a way to improve them while they stayed there. Like training the staff.
When you succeed with them for each level, they can get VIP status, making it easier to work with them, and you can then unlock their next event.

Reactions: Sycho

MajesticPepe

Jul 27, 2022
I guess this will be the final release. I wonder if Faerin will surprise us with a Christmas update? :love:

You'll never know.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
MystwoodManor-1.1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

• Red Heart
Reactions: txtBild

wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
so sent a bug report into discord... they have a hotfix for a bug i found an yet they won't give it here.. only on patrion. whats the point in using f95 for there source to post games if they won't update the source

szabon

Jun 16, 2019
It's always disappointing to see that Faerin 's games never get a distribution for Mac.
And the same lie at the beginning of the production: "Yes, there will be a Mac version but it will come in the end when the game is completed, so be patient."

Last edited:

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
so sent a bug report into discord... they have a hotfix for a bug i found an yet they won't give it here.. only on patrion. whats the point in using f95 for there source to post games if they won't update the source
I tried to explain to you on Discord, but maybe I wasn't clear enough. The game is here on F95 because someone leaks it here, we don't post it here.
The game is not made for F95 it's developed on Patreon to be sold on Steam.
We operate here because Faerin rather than trying to fight piracy knows it's going to happen and runs with it and also this place is a great source of information for how players will react to what is in the game and some suggestions are taken on board from here and implemented into the game. It also helps in finding bugs that we have missed during the testing phase, like the one you reported.
If you want the hotfix go to Patreon or wait for someone to leak it here.

It's always disappointing to see that Faerin 's games never get a distribution for Mac.
And the same lie at the beginning of the production: "Yes, there will be a Mac version but it will come in the end when the game is completed, so be patient."
If you go to Steam you will find a Mac version of the game so it's not a lie. If you're like the previous poster that thinks the game is made for F95 I refer you to the answer given above

szabon

Jun 16, 2019
I tried to explain to you on Discord, but maybe I wasn't clear enough. The game is here on F95 because someone leaks it here, we don't post it here.
The game is not made for F95 it's developed on Patreon to be sold on Steam.
We operate here because Faerin rather than trying to fight piracy knows it's going to happen and runs with it and also this place is a great source of information for how players will react to what is in the game and some suggestions are taken on board from here and implemented into the game. It also helps in finding bugs that we have missed during the testing phase, like the one you reported.
If you want the hotfix go to Patreon or wait for someone to leak it here.

If you go to Steam you will find a Mac version of the game so it's not a lie. If you're like the previous poster that thinks the game is made for F95 I refer you to the answer given above
I don't care about the previous poster, steam and none of that. It's about the tiers, how some are 1st class and others 2nd class. Some get it for free, can test it and all and others zero, nothing, not even a demo.

• Angry
Reactions: Bloodguard

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I don't care about the previous poster, steam and none of that. It's about the tiers, how some are 1st class and others 2nd class. Some get it for free, can test it and all and others zero, nothing, not even a demo.
Okay what tiers are you on about and who got it for free

Reactions: Sycho
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes