Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Here's a couple of things you can try:
  1. Check to make sure you have the latest drivers installed for your GPU.
  2. If you have access to the Nvidia Control Panel, disable G-Sync or go into 3d settings and disable V-Sync.

IceeCreamm

Feb 23, 2019
Here's a couple of things you can try:
  1. Check to make sure you have the latest drivers installed for your GPU.
  2. If you have access to the Nvidia Control Panel, disable G-Sync or go into 3d settings and disable V-Sync.
I just updated the driver. Unfortunately no it doesn't work.
And I don't think I have the G-Sync coz I am not seeing it

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
No It is off all the time
Try this:
  1. Move the game's folder so it's in the root of your hard drive. In this instance, it'll be F, so that the path will be "F:\Mystwood Manor v1.0.1".
  2. Go into Control Panel >> Device Manager >> Display adapters and disable your Nvidia.
Once you've done one or the other (or both), try replaying that scene and see if the problem still persists. Note, that after disabling your Nvidia, the game will run a bit slower.

IceeCreamm

Feb 23, 2019
Try this:
  1. Move the game's folder so it's in the root of your hard drive. In this instance, it'll be F, so that the path will be "F:\Mystwood Manor v1.0.1".
  2. Go into Control Panel >> Device Manager >> Display adapters and disable your Nvidia.
Once you've done one or the other (or both), try replaying that scene and see if the problem still persists. Note, that after disabling your Nvidia, the game will run a bit slower.
Tried both.It's not working.

1984Fawkes

Jun 14, 2020
Hi everyone, i completed every girls', guests' and every mc's quests and i have every item that mentioned this forum earleir like golden ring, naked girl figurine, 3 artifacts etc. but i still can not open tier 5 rewards. What other special items? Each of the girls needs different special item? Can you help?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hi everyone, i completed every girls', guests' and every mc's quests and i have every item that mentioned this forum earleir like golden ring, naked girl figurine, 3 artifacts etc. but i still can not open tier 5 rewards. What other special items? Each of the girls needs different special item? Can you help?
If you have the figurine just equip it to your MC and the rewards become unlocked

Reactions: TheDevian

Juidas

May 14, 2019
Been great playing MM, Faerin's work and storylines are just amazing, any clues on what's next. Personally something involving Emma (moth) would get my vote

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes