Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
That's not what you said. You were talking about some kind of "lie" and how there is nothing for Mac

And as has been said, that is just not the case. And knowing that and still accusing others of lying already is a very bad start into a conversation.

PC players also do not get it for free except for piracy.

So what you're saying basically is that the dev should make a Mac version already during development so that it can get pirated, too, and Mac users can also play it for free and complain about the lack of sex with mum? Because some kind of "fairness"?

But yes, there is some kind of "tiers" in place, certainly. PC games sell more, so it is more economical to create something for PC. Mac at least gets a final release, unlike Android. And the PC users themselves are quite accustomed to not everything being made for PC but sometimes being console exclusive. Stuff like that happens. Grow up and live with it. Or get yourself a PC and all relevant consoles so you'll never miss out on anything.

Nobody else needs to cater to what you want, welcome to life.
If you can't figure out how to play this game on a Mac, that is a YOU problem, not a Dev problem. Faerin's team has been friendlier than most devs in engaging positively with people on this site who have never contributed a dollar to their efforts. Stop whining and start -ing.
Thanks guys. It's a relief to see there are still people that are able to put things in perspective.
It's so frustrating to see this...generation(?)/group of people that think they should just get exactly what they want, how and when they want it.

"Something doesn't work for me, so the world around me needs to change so it does."
Who or what the f*** ever made them believe this is how the world works? o_O

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

/oldmanrant

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I don't care about the previous poster, steam and none of that. It's about the tiers, how some are 1st class and others 2nd class. Some get it for free, can test it and all and others zero, nothing, not even a demo.
I don't know how you're struggling to comprehend, it's really not rocket science.
Of course there are two tiers - paying customers and freeloaders.

This is a pirate site. We are generally in the freeloaders category.
If you want the release as soon as it's available, become a paying customer\supporter.
Otherwise, please stop carrying on like you're entitled to something.
And the same lie at the beginning of the production: "Yes, there will be a Mac version but it will come in the end when the game is completed, so be patient."
I'm sorry, but the only person intentionally promoting false information - literal definition of a liar - here, is you.
Have you never been taught that people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones?
Or, maybe just open your eyes, before you open your mouth?

Last edited:
Nov 21, 2019
unmodded game crashed on 3 different moments for me. i can't get past day 1. button is unresponsive (only clicking), black screen. crash after loading. anyone else having a similar issue? oh these "freeloader" comments are aids af. we can criticize and laugh as much as we want. don't try to shut people up unless you want them to leave f95 and go to similar sites with no censorship.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
oh these "freeloader" comments are aids af. we can criticize and laugh as much as we want.
No, you cannot.
If the criticism is blatantly contradicted by established facts, making such complaint just shines a light on the complainer's ignorance &\or stupidity.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not to their own facts.

Stating that the dev is a liar, is presenting that as a fact.
It is not a fact. The dev did not lie about there being a Mac release once the game was completed.
don't try to shut people up unless you want them to leave f95 and go to similar sites with no censorship.
All you're saying, is don't tell someone that they're wrong.
So they can spout whatever derogatory shit they want, but no-one can point out that it's utter bullshit?
Riiight. Hypocrisy thy name is thou.
I, for one, would be quite happy to have less entitled, ignorant idiots populating this site.
Less hypocrites would be good, too. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

szabon

Jun 16, 2019
Who or what the f*** ever made them believe this is how the world works? o_O
Far, far away.... You are completely missing the point. But, look I will not hold my breath until you get it.
By the way that anti-piracy plan of yours must be working wonders. LOL

szabon

Jun 16, 2019
No, you cannot.
If the criticism is blatantly contradicted by established facts, making such complaint just shines a light on the complainer's ignorance &\or stupidity.

It is not a fact. The dev did not lie about there being a Mac release once the game was completed.
If you guys would read properly would understand that there is no name for whom has said that. That is something has been said here in the forum by multiple people.

Nov 21, 2019
No, you cannot.

All you're saying, is don't tell someone that they're wrong.
So they can spout whatever derogatory shit they want, but no-one can point out that it's utter bullshit?
Riiight.
I, for one, would be quite happy to have less entitled, ignorant idiots populating this site.
you are so eager to be right. it cringes me out.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Far, far away.... You are completely missing the point. But, look I will not hold my breath until you get it.
By the way that anti-piracy plan of yours must be working wonders. LOL
And there you go again making up facts to fit your own narrative, like I said earlier rather than fight piracy Faerin decided to go with it which is why we are here helping out.

It's a lie Xerife, a lie is still a lie. Do YOU understand? LOL
Was there a Mac version available after the game was completed?
Yes
Was it a lie?
No

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
It's a lie Sheriff. A lie is still a lie. Do YOU understand? LOL
It's amazing what you can find if you can surgically get your head out of your ass.
Now who's lying to whom?

Last edited:

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Hi !

After playing the scene at the boutique with Misha, inviting her to spend time at the hotel, the game goes into a black screen and the "skip" button doesn"t work.

The game has just frozen and I need to restart it.

Somebody knows what the problem could be?

Note: Could be that final update was not for "story mode? because I played the game only in that way.

Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: shankey2kool4u

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
any Tipps to trigger the hidden Guest pls ?
You need to have visited the lingerie store, with Catalina (Tier 5, Event 1 - Fashion Sense).
Then you can go back to Town and meet the owner again, inviting her to stay at the hotel.
It's amazing what you can find if you can surgically get your head out of your ass.
That's a big "if", mate. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi !

After playing the scene at the boutique with Misha, the game goes into a black screen and the "skip" button doesn"t work.

The game has just frozen.

Somebody knows what the problem could be?

Cheers
Can you attach your player log, please?

Use the Windows + R keys and paste the following in your Run box:
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor

You may need to put the log into a Zip, RAR or 7z archive first.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I have same issue...
That's a known bug that Faerin is aware of and has fixed. The hotfix just hasn't been leaked here yet. AFAIK, it only affects players using Story mode. Normal mode should be ok as it's related to the Halloween content that isn't available in Story mode.

Last edited:

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Talking about the mac version, was the night events bug fixed? Wasn’t on the list above and I’m moving and can’t find my laptop charger or pd monitor to check myself.:KEK:

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes