Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I don't suppose this game involves pimping the females out to guests?
You are correct, you don't. Only thing you can do is let some sleazy behavior slip, but there will be no scenes and your girl will get a nasty trait.

Generally, in Faerin's games only one male will get to have fun.

Is there any way to save a girl's costumes? Every I left Profile tab my choice is cancelled.
Only thing you can do is switch between the "completely nude" and the "most revealing" by equipping/unequipping the statue, unfortunately. I would have liked it as well.

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
in the next project I hope they make a mom that surpasses the last 2, yes I would love it.
doubt the next game will include incest. I aint never see a dev successfully make more than 2 incest games in a row. Except for icstor. With so many vn inc games dominating the community it is hard to stand out when you have the same lazy roommate-landlady plot over and over again. It gets old. Look at icstor for example. Brother made like 5 complete incest themed games which were huge hits in the past 7 years, yet people shit on him for abandoning milfy city(very tragic btw). Bruh I dont blame him Id be burned out tf out of myself. Tired of the same shit. Now days you got to get creative and taboo and really nasty with it to stack up them subs. These half assed 2017 daz3d renders and deviantart drawings dont cut it anymore. Perhaps 5 years ago theyd stand a chance. Our boy over here already made 2 games with inc in it. Moth was more heavy on inc and a bit more hardcore. But this one was like more of a side dish which is fine. Yet, it felt meaningless. The mom and sis had little to no resistance in committing such sin(yes Im aware of the mega convenient magical fog). Progress felt very robotic and dull. Adding incest into their next game would be a bad idea if they cant surpass what they accomplished in Moth.

Ecnol

Apr 2, 2020
The general store should be on your map if you can't see it there, it probably means you're using an older save than 0.94 so you either have to start again or find a save in this thread
Is there any fix for that? I have put too much grind in to start over!!?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
> Tarot rarity goes: grey, green, blue, purple, orange
this is completely and utterly random color schema. how are we supposed to remember this?

should have gone with the rainbow colors ROYGBIV
Or given in a numerical manner.
Or written rarity levels (or at least abbreviated ones like [SR])

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hey lads I tried the search function but it came up empty so:

Did anyone else have issues with the last Sofia scene named "a women scorned"?
The slider appears but there is no animation playing and then after a few lines
the dialogue box gets stuck or freezes and the game is stuck.
Yes it happened to me too!
It sounds like you have the game buried in a multitude of folders so the path is too long try moving the game to your C drive so the path reads C:/Mystwood Manor

Is there any fix for that? I have put too much grind in to start over!!?
I'm afraid not the only solution is to start again, or you will probably find a save in this thread

Reactions: TheDevian

nb8

Jul 22, 2017
in story mode, when you give the staff a pink pill, you get the same bug as in easy mode at the beginning of the game with a freeze and the inability to move on
quite a shame, I won't replay, I'll wait for a normal version without critical bugs

Ecnol

Apr 2, 2020
It sounds like you have the game buried in a multitude of folders so the path is too long try moving the game to your C drive so the path reads C:/Mystwood Manor

I'm afraid not the only solution is to start again, or you will probably find a save in this thread
Thanks I Appreciate your response. Too long of a game to grind back out so i will probably look for a save. was just hoping to finish my game is all!

Reactions: larry5168
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes