poser707

Nov 5, 2017
> Tarot rarity goes: grey, green, blue, purple, orange
this is completely and utterly random color schema. how are we supposed to remember this?
A similar system is used in a metric shit ton of ARPG games to mark the loot rarity and CCGs to mark the card rarity. Don't fix what's already working.

Reactions: Cartageno

Malekai

Jan 28, 2018
Did anyone find the anal content that is suppose to be in the game? Got 5 of the girls completed and a few of the guests but not a hint in sight yet. Would love to know where to focus my direction.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
A similar system is used in a metric shit ton of ARPG games to mark the loot rarity and CCGs to mark the card rarity. Don't fix what's already working.
1. similar system is not the same as "this exact set of colors". My point is that it requires us to memorize completely random color scheme.

2. what ARPGs use this exact color scheme?

3. its a bit ironic that you say I am trying to fix what isn't broken... since my suggestions were actually all using commonly in use systems that have proven themselves time and time again on other games. Just google "UR Card" and you will find tons of examples of cards denoting the [Ultra Rare] rarity level with the [UR] symbol at the corner. Which is a clear written symbol. certainly much clearer than a tiny colored dot in the corner.

(I would link it. but with how competent anti hotlinking has gotten it is too much work)

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
> Tarot rarity goes: grey, green, blue, purple, orange
this is completely and utterly random color schema. how are we supposed to remember this?
That is the rarity color scheme for many MMORPG video games. Blue and Green are sometimes swapped. Also White after Grey, then Blue.

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
OOF, good thing I waited till this finished cuz it's BLUEBALL CENTRAL. Dev really wasted the first 2 tiers, Tier 1 could have been handjobs and teasing, Tier 2 could have been blowjobs, boobjobs and footjobs. Tier 3 could have been deepthroating and vaginal. Tier 4 could have been some extended vaginal scenes, mixed in with blowjobs, maybe make the girls a little more sluttier for them and then top it off with anal. Then tier 5 could have been a combination of Vaginal/Anal scene in different risque scenarios or whatever.

SkinnyPimp

Mar 16, 2018
D3D11: Failed to create RenderTexture (2560 x 1440 fmt 27 aa 1), error 0x887a0005-iam guessing thats the problem
Same error. Is there a solution to this problem? I have already tried possible solutions. I don't have any monitoring software installed. All packages are there.

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Been a while since I got the tutorial, but wasn't the point of a guest reaching VIP status that you always complete their interactions, as long as a girl is assigned? Doesn't seem to be working with the lvl 5 VIPs. It does skip the interaction but on the summary screen it says they were unsatisfied.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Is there a point to the tarot cards and which are the best to try to get when starting the game or which are the most helpful?

Crowley91

Jan 28, 2018
You place the Tarot cards into the girls/MC's inventory for boosts. I would always go for the lvl 1 cards at the outset as you will often get higher level cards by random chance.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
1. similar system is not the same as "this exact set of colors". My point is that it requires us to memorize completely random color scheme.

2. what ARPGs use this exact color scheme?
Any system would have some randomness to it. Replace "Orange" with "Gold" as it is meant to be, and the order used here is very common.

World of Warcraft: Gray-White-Green-Blue-Purple-Orange-Gold-Light Blue
Star Trek Online: Gray-Green-Blue-Purple-Dark Purple-Gold
Star Wars The Old Republic: Gray-White-Green-Blue-Orange-Purple-Yellowish Orange-Yellow
Final Fantasy XIV: White-Pink-Green-Blue-Purple
Mighty Party: White-Green-Blue-Purple-Gold
Lost Ark: White-Green-Blue-Purple-Gold-Bronze (sorry, lack of good color in the ones suggested)
Runescape: White-Green-Blue-Purple-Orange
Hearthstone: (none)-White-Blue-Purple-Gold

So, yeah, none a 100% fit, but any player who dabbles in this kind of game will likely be accustomed to the white-green-blue progression even if unsure at first why that is.

It is a convention, just like certain keyboard layouts - you could argue that QWERTY is stupid, and many people do, but it is generally visible and people will learn it sooner or later.

That doesn't mean that additional symbols or similar couldn't be helpful to add, but as for the color scheme itself, it ain't broken, it is pretty much standard in video games. (Physical CCG like Magic the Gathering have different systems, agreed)

Also, the rarity doesn't really matter, a card does what it does, you cannot really upgrade it or similar. You cannot trade them in for anything and care about some sell value. Yes, it may be a bit more prudent to get the higher rarity items first to not let the RNG get a chance to run total amok later, but otherwise what is important is what the card does for your playstyle, and that is written out clearly. So I consider this a non-issue in any case.

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
doubt the next game will include incest. I aint never see a dev successfully make more than 2 incest games in a row. Except for icstor. With so many vn inc games dominating the community it is hard to stand out when you have the same lazy roommate-landlady plot over and over again. It gets old. Look at icstor for example. Brother made like 5 complete incest themed games which were huge hits in the past 7 years, yet people shit on him for abandoning milfy city(very tragic btw). Bruh I dont blame him Id be burned out tf out of myself. Tired of the same shit. Now days you got to get creative and taboo and really nasty with it to stack up them subs. These half assed 2017 daz3d renders and deviantart drawings dont cut it anymore. Perhaps 5 years ago theyd stand a chance. Our boy over here already made 2 games with inc in it. Moth was more heavy on inc and a bit more hardcore. But this one was like more of a side dish which is fine. Yet, it felt meaningless. The mom and sis had little to no resistance in committing such sin(yes Im aware of the mega convenient magical fog). Progress felt very robotic and dull. Adding incest into their next game would be a bad idea if they cant surpass what they accomplished in Moth.
ICSTOR has never made a successful game PERIOD lmao, he just milked the pay pigs and vanished

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bloodguard

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I have Mischa Petrov staying at the hotel and have her at guest level 3 and I also have Catalina working at the pool.
I have the Halloween card on the MC and all the girls have there Halloween uniforms on.
The 3rd quest for Petrov(Doing her job) will not kick in as she goes everywhere but not to the pool.
Any help peeps?Thanks

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I have Mischa Petrov staying at the hotel and have her at guest level 3 and I also have Catalina working at the pool.
I have the Halloween card on the MC and all the girls have there Halloween uniforms on.
The 3rd quest for Petrov(Doing her job) will not kick in as she goes everywhere but not to the pool.
Any help peeps?Thanks
When she's checking in and doesn't have the pool in her requirements just re roll and the pool will possibly come up

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes