whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Your cited picture is this:

this is light blue. not gray.
That was in the gear items.
You provided a link which showed Character gear levels.
So I provided the character Gear level, which is fucking Grey.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jesus weptl, do you really need to be such an utter pedant? :FacePalm:
No, Yellow is not Gold.
No, this is not literally Grey.
It's Grey-ish\Grey equivalent and occupies the Grey position in the sequence.
What is difficult for you to follow?

The dev said it, himself:
There are 5 rarities (if that's a word?):

common,
uncommon,
rare,
epic,
legendary

View attachment 2135114
Which is exactly what SWGoH has. Exactly as I said.
But, yeah, you carry on disputing it. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
With him, you just have to remember that he's always right.
Whether he's contradicting himself with information/sources that do not match what he's saying, or straight-up ignoring things multiple times, he's always right and everyone who disagrees is wrong... Especially when they're right.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Fucking hell, do you need to be such an utter pedant? :FacePalm:
All the facepalming in the world won't make you right. I pulled the image into gimp and used color sample tool to extract the color exact hex value
light-blue.png

Color #a7d2dc contains mainly BLUE color.
===
It's Grey-ish\Grey equivalent and occupies the Grey position in the sequence.
nice goalpost shifting.
Currently I am only still arguing with this one guy who insists that
"blue / UI colored -> green -> dark blue -> purple -> gold"
is "literally the same as"
"gray -> green -> dark blue -> purple -> orange -> yellow"
It's fucking grey. I showed the image twice. :FacePalm:
you are the one arguing that they are literally the same. and now you got caught you can't admit it

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
All the facepalming in the world won't make you right.
No, but the dev confirming exactly what I said, does.

common,
uncommon,
rare,
epic,
legendary

View attachment 2135114
The fact that you're still attempting to argue, in the face of this, is precisely why facepalms are entirely warranted.
nice goalpost shifting.
Says the person who began this by saying this colour sequence is totally random.
It's been indisputably proven to follow an established pattern, commonly found in multiple games.
You were wrong, so now you want to try and deflect to an argument about shades of fucking grey, or yellow not being the same as gold. Weak semantics. :FacePalm:

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Been a while since I got the tutorial, but wasn't the point of a guest reaching VIP status that you always complete their interactions, as long as a girl is assigned? Doesn't seem to be working with the lvl 5 VIPs. It does skip the interaction but on the summary screen it says they were unsatisfied.
The employee will always get the correct answer (when you skip the interactions), but they still need to get enough points to satisfy the guest. The correct response is only part of the equation, they might still need more skill or inventory items to succeed.

Reactions: larry5168

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
For the sake of (hopefully) ending this rather long discussion:

common,
uncommon,
rare,
epic,
legendary

View attachment 2135114
Thank Faerin.
I would like to suggest a feature.
It would be great if the cards actually had the rarity word written on them
Or make the sphere icons much larger and include a letter in each one for the rarity. Such as a C inside the grey to indicate common

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The employee will always get the correct answer (when you skip the interactions), but they still need to get enough points to satisfy the guest. The correct response is only part of the equation, they might still need more skill or inventory items to succeed.
Do the questions get more difficult later on?
Current I am getting
>I want a hamburger
and then I get to choose between giving them:
> Hamburger
> Salad
> Tomato Soup

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Thank Faerin.
I would like to suggest a feature.
It would be great if the cards actually had the rarity word written on them
Or make the sphere icons much larger and include a letter in each one for the rarity. Such as a C inside the grey to indicate common
While I do see your point (and the actual rarity levels/colors are never explained), this was the last planned update.
And I don't think it's important enough to warrant another update (in fact, you're the first to bring this up).

Personally, I would argue that a player either chooses what they think is the best card (in which case rarity is not relevant) or wants to obtain all cards for the bonus event (in which case rarity doesn't matter that much either, as you will always be offered a card you don't have yet, regardless of rarity).

So all in all, I guess the rarity could just be dropped altogether :LOL:

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Do the questions get more difficult later on?
Current I am getting
>I want a hamburger
and then I get to choose between giving them:
> Hamburger
> Salad
> Tomato Soup
As you progress and the hotel reaches a higher level you can accept higher-level guests and they will ask for more advanced meals etc so yes as the level gets higher the questions become harder

Reactions: xapican

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
(in fact, you're the first to bring this up).
Ha ha, yup:
Because it's only you, so far, who has expressed any difficulty with it.
It's entirely familiar to me & many others.
Personally, I would argue that a player either chooses what they think is the best card (in which case rarity is not relevant) or wants to obtain all cards for the bonus event (in which case rarity doesn't matter that much either, as you will always be offered a card you don't have yet, regardless of rarity).

So all in all, I guess the rarity could just be dropped altogether :LOL:
lol
Regardless of familiarity with the sequence, it's utterly irrelevant, in this game, anyway.
The only thing that matters, is what the card does. Not what coloured tag it has.
Common (Grey), Uncommon (Green), Rare (Blue), Epic (Purple) & Legendary (Gold).
common,
uncommon,
rare,
epic,
legendary
Thank you. (y) Exactly as I said. :LOL: (& yes, "rarities" is a proper word, it's the plural of "rarity").
I'm sure he's still desperately seeking ways to call me wrong. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
do you have to re-download everything? just can't fix it?
Yes, you'd have to download the hotfix, that's precisely why we "can't fix it" manually because there are no flags we can change to fix that... otherwise we would have been able to do that this whole time. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: larry5168

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
All the facepalming in the world won't make you right. I pulled the image into gimp and used color sample tool to extract the color exact hex value
So because the hex colors do not match up exactly and this "metal"-ish color seems to be more like a light blue, you question the familiarity of the general idea because it is "not 100% the same". Because some have more tiers and some call a color "gold" while others call it "yellow", it is so fundamentally different that you cannot abstract the general principle from the individual examples, which by now reached a dozen or so, but no two are exactly the same?

So when the Finnish alphabet is ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZÄÖ and the German is AÄBCDEFGHIJKLMNOÖPQRSTUÜVWXYZẞ they are two completely different alphabets because Ä and Ö are in a different place and German has two letters more anyway, so you do not know how to order A, F, Q, and Z and using the common aspects of everything is impossible?

I've seen you in a couple of threads and you certainly are correct more often than not, but here you're really stretching. There is nothing wrong with not playing these games and thus not knowing about this principle, but arguing that it doesn't exist because of freaking hex codes of colors not matching up, that's a bit strange.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes