larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
do you have to re-download everything? just can't fix it?
That's the point it's been fixed if the dev gave you the lines of code that he repaired would you have any idea of where to put them, most likely no. I can tell you I wouldn't and I work for him. If we could fix it with our limited knowledge and what we have at our disposal there would be no need for a hotfix but we can't. So yes you have to download the whole thing again.

Reactions: xapican and Sycho

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
but arguing that it doesn't exist because of freaking hex codes of colors not matching up, that's a bit strange.
He's stil missing the basic point of it.
Just because he is unaware of the colour sequence, despite it being visibly prevalent in multiple games, including triple A titles, does not mean that everyone\anyone else is.

Despite being told, by myself and the dev, that the game is finished & that he is the only person we've seen having difficulty with it, he still thinks the dev should do an extra bit of work to change it. Just for him.
Never mind the patrons who are looking forward to the new game. Faerin should alter this utterly irrelevant aspect of his game, to make it more obvious for some random on a pirate forum. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah. OK then.
Good luck with that. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Hey folks, bit late but can anyone of his patreons share this
v.PNG
Just wanted to know what was the full list of fetishes

also am bit disappointed next game is not going to be kingdom fantasy but hey, can't have everything I guess..

Delafayette

Sep 13, 2022
Do the questions get more difficult later on?
Current I am getting
>I want a hamburger
and then I get to choose between giving them:
> Hamburger
> Salad
> Tomato Soup
It's weird but the correct answers were highlighted in purple for me ( except the gambling ones) even before I got the card that says you will know the right answer and the game said I used no cheats. I know I never turned them on. Yes the requests for everything gets more exotic.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
bit disappointed next game is not going to be kingdom fantasy but hey, can't have everything I guess..
no don't be Faerin himself told us in his post....many many pages ago ...that he likes the Fantasy Kingdom more but he has a lot of loose ends, and that is the reason that he favorites the Private Dec story, which doesn't mean that the Fantasy Kingdom is out of his mind, and eventaully will come.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: DearLegend37

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Do you unlock Mischa after a period of time? I've finished the game but she doesn't show up on guest check ins?
You have to go to Town and visit the lingerie store for a 2nd time.
You need to have completed Tier 5, Event 1, for Catalina, where you visit the store with her, first.
that is the reason that he favorites the Private Dec story,
Is that what it's going to be? Cool.
I thought it was a choice of a Bodyguard story, or the Fantasy thing.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Do you unlock Mischa after a period of time? I've finished the game but she doesn't show up on guest check ins?
go to town, on a noon or evening don't remeber correctly and you'll met her but be carefull, she is more demanding as the Latino Diva

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
go to town, on a noon or evening don't remeber correctly and you'll met her but be carefull, she is more demanding as the Latino Diva
lol I had to use Tier II traits to get her 100%, when completing her events & not being able to use the Customer Service boost.
Also, the "+5% guest satisfaction when this character is resting" tarot card was useful.

Edit: I think that you can make 100% with the room upgrade & item, plus the 2 x tarots for the job + the job item + the 5% to any job + the 5% when resting + a tier I Trait, for a total of +40%.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: xapican

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
whichone
xapican*chuckling* : good Idea,
yester day I went to bed cursing her and Fernandez :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
lol it's only when their events are available, that they're an issue to satisfy.
Otherwise, it's +10% Customer Service all the way! :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Did you see the edit, above? I think you can make it to 100% (with no customer service) with just a tier I Trait.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Did you complete Catalina's tier 5_1 event? That unlocks Mischa. Then explore the town.
You have to go to Town and visit the lingerie store for a 2nd time.
You need to have completed Tier 5, Event 1, for Catalina, where you visit the store with her, first.
1667180590764.png
2 triplicates, in such a short space of time! We're on a roll tonight! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Now the question is: what would happen if a triplicate of triplicates existed?
OK, now I'm absolutely in. :p
We need to know this...
(Also noteworthy: the facepalm you got. Probably another case of "I don't know what people are talking about so it's wrong")
Yeah, it's rather sad, yet funny at the same time.
I could see why he might have facepalmed my earlier posts, when he was disagreeing & incorrectly calling me wrong.
But this one? Your reasoning is entirely plausible.
Also possible is that it's just childish lashing out.
so angry.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Snugglepuff
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes