Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
One last thing before I dive into the game. Does the 'Skip VIP Guest Interactions' setting give the option of skipping guest interactions or does it automatically skip them without giving an option? Thanks in advance.
It will automatically skip them but bear in mind that if the girls' skill levels room upgrades etc aren't up to the standard required you can still get a fail
It should be specified that this option only skips the service questions ("I'd like some Indian breakfast"). The actual story events of the guests are unaffected.

Soulaf

May 1, 2018
Someone didn't noticed the integrated cheats and is whining for no reason... :sneaky:
Noticed them, the fact that they exist and are meant to be used should clue you in that Im right in my assessment.

Its a shame, hopefully some lessons learned by the dev after making this game.

You can turn the transitions off in the settings.

As for "boring" and "grindy", tastes always differ. But if you want real grind, I'd have some suggestions to make ;)
Good tip about transitions. Its long been uninstalled, but I should have checked there.

As to your second point, the gameplay loop is both slow and brainless, rarely if ever does it present you with any choices, you just go through the motions. At most you can equip your improved recovery card on whomever happens to be resting at the moment or switch up your own cards depending on what you are doing, and why your own deck isnt ALWAYS accesible is a mystery.
Gameplay revolves entirely about mindless chores, it is not engaging in any way. And this coming from a guy that enjoys both management games and princess maker type games.

I am not someone that minds repetition either, as long as the core gameplay is interesting, but like I said before, it isnt. Grindy in itself isnt bad if you are having fun, but I dont see how anyone could here.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Noticed them, the fact that they exist and are meant to be used should clue you in that Im right in my assessment.

Its a shame, hopefully some lessons learned by the dev after making this game.

Good tip about transitions. Its long been uninstalled, but I should have checked there.

As to your second point, the gameplay loop is both slow and brainless, rarely if ever does it present you with any choices, you just go through the motions. At most you can equip your improved recovery card on whomever happens to be resting at the moment or switch up your own cards depending on what you are doing, and why your own deck isnt ALWAYS accesible is a mystery.
Gameplay revolves entirely about mindless chores, it is not engaging in any way. And this coming from a guy that enjoys both management games and princess maker type games.

I am not someone that minds repetition either, as long as the core gameplay is interesting, but like I said before, it isnt. Grindy in itself isnt bad if you are having fun, but I dont see how anyone could here.
So it's not for you. But your personal opinion is not that of everyone else. Just because you can't see any enjoyment in this, does not mean other people also cannot.
Plenty can & do.
Choices are not the be all and end all of gameplay. There are countless games which do not contain choices. Instead, they tell a story.
There are also countless games which contain nothing but the illusion of choice (looking at you, CP2077!).
Best thing to do, would be simply move on and find something that you're happy with, instead of redundantly complaining about a finished game that's not going to be changed, now.

Reactions: TheDevian

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Well, there are some major choices in CP2077. E. g. I had the choice to continue or discontinue playing it, I chose the latter.
That is 1 of only 2 choices which had any consequence. :ROFLMAO:
Incredible, that every single other decision is utterly irrelevant, until the very end of the game.

Yeah, I really do not think that the inclusion of "choice" is what makes, or breaks a game.

• Thinking Face

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
What would be real nice is for the dev to add at the end the re-painted portraits of the three sisters in the entry's of the hotels, as well as some included choices to avoid some of the fetishes he has included in the story, just to allow those that don't want to see them - like the lesbian advances of the maintenance girl etc.... and the final reward where you display all your women in the nude when they work, that would ruin your hotel immediately in real life - also maybe allow one girl to be #1 in the MC's heart
otherwise I love the work he did and this story is good

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
where you display all your women in the nude when they work, that would ruin your hotel immediately in real life
I dunno... :unsure:
I expect it would be quite popular. I reckon I'd stay there! :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Green and Blue are a bit trickier, but are distinct from the other three colors used so far and line up nicely with Purple to form their half of the rainbow (as long as you ignore Indigo, which let's be honest most people do).
I wonder if the Blue above Green is something as basic as sky above land. :unsure:
To be fair, Indigo & Violet are both shades of purple, effectively.
1667235994511.png
For anyone brought up with the expression: "Richard Of York Gained Battles In Vain", Indigo is not ignored. ;):ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Since we're back at colors and were talking about Cyberpunk:

Item rarity/quality in that game is in the order White-Green-Blue-Purple-Orange/Gold ...
Yup. One of the most hyped, talked about, triple A games had it. Yet matey is unfamiliar.

He be like: Well, that's obviously completely different.
Lemme check the hex... Yeah, White is not Grey!!!!!
:LOL::ROFLMAO:

I missed this self defeating line yesterday: "a specific random pattern could be reused due to reference, familiarity, and plagiarism.". :WeSmart::ROFLMAO:
If you're re-using the same pattern that was previously generated randomly, it's no longer random. It's specifically chosen, "due to reference, familiarity, and plagiarism.":ROFLMAO:
It's exactly as Snugglepuff said.
Whether he's contradicting himself with information/sources that do not match what he's saying

Last edited:

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
i found a bug with sofia in her final scene when you tell her to stop it gets hung up on the scene anyone else have this issue
You probably have the game buried in a multitude of folders so the path is too long, try moving the main game folder to your C drive so the path will read C:/Mystwood Manor and try the scene again

Soulaf

May 1, 2018
So it's not for you. But your personal opinion is not that of everyone else. Just because you can't see any enjoyment in this, does not mean other people also cannot.
Hard disagree there, there are objectively better and worse ways to do things, to think otherwise is folly. If you are so incredibly accepting of everything that gets tossed your way, then whatever you think doesnt matter.

Choices are not the be all and end all of gameplay. There are countless games which do not contain choices. Instead, they tell a story.
Exactly, so this game should focus on telling a story, instead of offering chore-like gameplay. Make it engaging or dont bother with it is what I say.

There are also countless games which contain nothing but the illusion of choice (looking at you, CP2077!).
Nothing wrong with linear experiences. Though I appreciate good C&C when appropriate, fallout 1 & 2 are among my favorite games after all.

Best thing to do, would be simply move on and find something that you're happy with, instead of redundantly complaining about a finished game that's not going to be changed, now.
Feedback should always be appreciated, someone always stands to gain from it if constructive enough.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Hard disagree there, there are objectively better and worse ways to do things, to think otherwise is folly. If you are so incredibly accepting of everything that gets tossed your way, then whatever you think doesnt matter.
Which tells us everything we need to know, thanks. :FacePalm:
Other people do not automatically share your opinion, or your taste. Other people will, quite happily, accept things that you may not. The opposite is also true.
This is a fact, so disagreeing is just screaming ego & stupidity.
Exactly, so this game should focus on telling a story, instead of offering chore-like gameplay. Make it engaging or dont bother with it is what I say.
Perhaps you would be better served by paying attention to genre tags.
1667237803158.png
Management game has management chores in it? Shock! Horror!! :LOL::ROFLMAO::FacePalm:

Feedback should always be appreciated, someone always stands to gain from it if constructive enough.
Yours was not constructive, nor was it valid criticism:
the gameplay loop is both slow and brainless
Merely an indistinct, vague complaint, not a criticism. It provides nothing specific and no details of what actually bothered you.
There is certainly nothing constructive, here.
Gameplay revolves entirely about mindless chores, it is not engaging in any way.
Closer to criticism, but still not constructive, in the slightest.

So your post was just a complaint that the game did not meet your personal preferences.
Again, it is simply your opinion. Many, many other people do not share it.
There are plenty of other games here, move on & find one that does suit your personal taste, instead of shitting on one that does not.
It's not made for you.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hard disagree there, there are objectively better and worse ways to do things, to think otherwise is folly.
Yes there are. But they do not extend to everything. With most things you can go with intersubjectively better at best, sometimes not even that.

Often the music of Johann Sebastian Bach is considered the best there is. Yet, others take more enjoyment from different music.

And if indeed you dislike the premise of this game (which is "mindless chores"), then whichone is correct, this game just isn't for you, you'd need a complete rewrite. But there are people around who enjoy chores like this and there are those who don't, and none of them is correct or incorrect.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I maybe paranoid here but after playing 3 weeks in game days but Mischa Petrov the pool event has not come up.
I ehave enclosed my save if one of you guys would be so kind as to check
The services she requires are RNG, when she turns up and doesn't want swimming, re-roll.
There's a Tarot card that you can equip to Kurt Russell (sorry, Julia) which grants additional re-rolls of guests.
You might have to do this a few times, before the relevant service is required.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
But there are people around who enjoy chores like this and there are those who don't, and none of them is correct or incorrect.
Agreed. Each person's opinion in matters of taste, is only correct for themself.
But coming here & shitting on the game, just because your own personal preferences have not been met, is ridiculously egotistical, at best.
To then try and claim it as "constructive feedback" is insanely laughable. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I can reroll up to 4 times and so far nothing but thanks for answering
Just gotta do the "pray to RNGesus" thing.
1667239459895.png ;):ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Agreed. Each person's opinion in matters of taste, is only correct for themself.
But coming here & shitting on the game, just because your own personal preferences have not been met is ridiculously egotistical, at best.
To then try and claim it as "constructive feedback" is insanely laughable. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just gotta do the "pray to RNGesus" thing.
View attachment 2137281 ;):ROFLMAO:
donald-duck.gif

• Haha
Reactions: whichone
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes