Delafayette

Sep 13, 2022
Yeah, I've been playing from pretty much the start.
I've undoubtedly wasted a good few days, either messing about, or to reach events - getting the right guest, needing the right service, etc. :ROFLMAO:
Yes. At the end I just checked Mischa in and swapped skills for each girl to have the most experience for the job needed. Took a couple tries to get her to stop complaining ( and I don't mean reloading the game). I finished the game at 201 days and then found out I was playing v1.02 instead of v1.1 and had to DL the newer version. MwM02sig.gif

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Wow. Your at day 476. I finished at 217. No cheats.
Yeah, I've been playing from pretty much the start.
I've undoubtedly wasted a good few days, either messing about, or to reach events - getting the right guest, needing the right service, etc. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, that's what happens when you play a sandbox or management game during development. You'll spend a week or so just hunting for, say, Karen going to the gym, when in the final version you could do other stuff during this time. And there's at least one with every version. So you probably take way longer (in game). On the flip side, you are completely overpowered with your stats come the fourth update or so because you have completed everything, which a player of the final game won't since they went on on other routes ...

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I hope the next game has the same setting as Man of the House. Not as a sequel or spin-off, I just really liked the city setting. With the improved render quality that was shown in this game, it'd be a banger for sure. I also just liked upgrading the MC instead of upgrading a hotel even though I usually like management games.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yes, I have finished it long time ago.
Have you returned to Town after this & gone to the lingerie store for a 2nd time?
Mischa is the owner that you met when you went there with Catalina, for 5_1.
Return there & you'll have a little chat with Mischa & invite her to stay at the hotel.

Reactions: TheDevian

Maoyijiu

Jan 28, 2021
Have you returned to Town after this & gone to the lingerie store for a 2nd time?
Mischa is the owner that you met when you went there with Catalina, for 5_1.
Return there & you'll have a little chat with Mischa & invite her to stay at the hotel.
OK! THANK U veryyyyy much!

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes