RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I tried to explain to you on Discord, but maybe I wasn't clear enough. The game is here on F95 because someone leaks it here, we don't post it here.
The game is not made for F95 it's developed on Patreon to be sold on Steam.
We operate here because Faerin rather than trying to fight piracy knows it's going to happen and runs with it and also this place is a great source of information for how players will react to what is in the game and some suggestions are taken on board from here and implemented into the game. It also helps in finding bugs that we have missed during the testing phase, like the one you reported.
If you want the hotfix go to Patreon or wait for someone to leak it here.

If you go to Steam you will find a Mac version of the game so it's not a lie. If you're like the previous poster that thinks the game is made for F95 I refer you to the answer given above

It's always funny that people don't understand that this is a pirate site that most developers get along with because it tends to help draw supporters in.

Oct 28, 2018
It is worth celebrating that the game ended in completion from the producer's point of view.
However, the game has a very poor ending, and the way it goes is annoying and frustrating.
It would be satisfying to reduce the number of characters and concentrate,
but in many cases, those game makers feel like they're increasing their characters because they haven't completed the story.
This is not just a problem for this game, but for most game makers.
However, I pay tribute to the completion without running away during the production.

szabon

Jun 16, 2019
It's always funny that people don't understand that this is a pirate site that most developers get along with because it tends to help draw supporters in.
I invite the developer to go along with it excluding the Windows users for testing purposes and including only Mac users on the next production. After all most of the pirates use PCs and most of the pirate copies are for Windows.
I want to see how will the PC community be feeling if he does that. If you want to be consistent you will have to keep your current positions.
There are many ways to fight piracy and what I raised has actually little to do with piracy prevention, and little to do with site X or site Y. It's all about exclusivity on one OS which leads, obviously, to people experiencing this game or other games like this throughout its development and others completely excluded.

mazul

Nov 28, 2018
So I read a bit back that the 1.0.2 version posted here didnt run with you didnt own the game on steam, does the same apply to the current version (1.1.0) cos mine quits right after I accept that the content is for adults. :)

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I invite the developer to go along with it excluding the Windows users for testing purposes and including only Mac users on the next production. After all most of the pirates use PCs and most of the pirate copies are for Windows.
I want to see how will the PC community be feeling if he does that. If you want to be consistent you will have to keep your current positions.
There are many ways to fight piracy and what I raised has actually little to do with piracy prevention, and little to do with site X or site Y. It's all about exclusivity on one OS which leads, obviously, to people experiencing this game or other games like this throughout its development and others completely excluded.
Just to clarify from the dev team. There is no Mac version of the game until the game is completed, so there would be nothing to test. During the development of the game, Mac users have been using Wine or other programs to play the game on a Mac. So your point about not being able to experience the game or its exclusive is moot.
As I said earlier the game is made to be sold on Steam and Mac users make up a very small proportion of the sales on there.

Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I don't care about the previous poster, steam and none of that. It's about the tiers, how some are 1st class and others 2nd class.
That's not what you said. You were talking about some kind of "lie" and how there is nothing for Mac

It's always disappointing to see that Faerin 's games never get a distribution for Mac.
And the same lie at the beginning of the production: "Yes, there will be a Mac version but it will come in the end when the game is completed, so be patient."
And as has been said, that is just not the case. And knowing that and still accusing others of lying already is a very bad start into a conversation.

Some get it for free, can test it and all and others zero, nothing, not even a demo.
PC players also do not get it for free except for piracy.

So what you're saying basically is that the dev should make a Mac version already during development so that it can get pirated, too, and Mac users can also play it for free and complain about the lack of sex with mum? Because some kind of "fairness"?

But yes, there is some kind of "tiers" in place, certainly. PC games sell more, so it is more economical to create something for PC. Mac at least gets a final release, unlike Android. And the PC users themselves are quite accustomed to not everything being made for PC but sometimes being console exclusive. Stuff like that happens. Grow up and live with it. Or get yourself a PC and all relevant consoles so you'll never miss out on anything.

Nobody else needs to cater to what you want, welcome to life.

DarkXDaemon

May 14, 2018
So this needs the complete tag taken off if its not complete as the last version 1.0.2 also said complete yet heres an update.

Soulaf

May 1, 2018
This is one of the most boring and grindy games I have touched.
Someone should have stepped up early in developed and warned the guy making it about the gameplay loop and how janky and time consuming moving from screen to screen is. Such a shame, because the writing is passable.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
It's all about exclusivity on one OS which leads, obviously, to people experiencing this game or other games like this throughout its development and others completely excluded.
If you can't figure out how to play this game on a Mac, that is a YOU problem, not a Dev problem. Faerin's team has been friendlier than most devs in engaging positively with people on this site who have never contributed a dollar to their efforts. Stop whining and start -ing.

Last edited:

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
Someone should have stepped up early in developed and warned the guy making it about the gameplay loop and how janky and time consuming moving from screen to screen is. Such a shame, because the writing is passable.
Someone didn't noticed the integrated cheats and is whining for no reason... :sneaky:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You can turn the transitions off in the settings.

As for "boring" and "grindy", tastes always differ. But if you want real grind, I'd have some suggestions to make ;)

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes