TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So... My game just insta-crashes upon launch. I hear the little jingle and Faerin Games pops up and crash over and over upon the logo fading out every time, same spot.

My PC I7 8700k, RTX 3090, 32 gb ram...
If you are not buried deep in the folders, you could try this first, if not, then upload your player log, please.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I can't fishing? please tell me how i go to lack but i can't do fishing
there is a general store (you buy stuff here) and town icon(to recruit Catalina whn hotel lvl 5, if you missing those 2 icons you using old version game, scroll back, maybe you need scroll a few pages people post a lot and I uploaded some saves they in different parts game from after tutorial too hotel lvl 4 with tons stuff no cheats, but if you using old version game those icons might not appear use 1.01 or 1.02 offline

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
So... My game just insta-crashes upon launch. I hear the little jingle and Faerin Games pops up and crash over and over upon the logo fading out every time, same spot.

My PC I7 8700k, RTX 3090, 32 gb ram...
A lot people having issues with version 1.02 you might need to use 1.01, I'm using 1.02 no steam and my laptop is much much worst than your pc and finished the game with no problems, now doing a challenge run taking forever but that's why I call it challenge, spending tons money buying destiny points from well and already have the cards I need,the 3 exp cards the 3 destiny cards and the 3 to pay the girls less + earrings from shop and 90% time using lvl 1 hotel so I don't lvl hotel too fast, now using lvl 2 to upgrade girls gym and sauna stats once those 2 girls are maxed I go back hotel lvl 1, want try get all cards before hotel hits lvl 4 and also pay debt......btw can you lend me 200k for the debt :D

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
thanks for help
i try disable nVidia video card and its working slow
i wile update video card
thanks
Use I orbit driver updater it,s free and can can upgrade drivers 2 at a time you might also be missing some other stuff too

ALUCARD20

Feb 12, 2018
hello all, i think i have a problem with the guest, they dont make level anymore (they are 3/4) and non of them dont go to pool to trigger the storry:(

Reactions: chicho1958

LeonToralla

Nov 15, 2019
Excellent game, I really liked the design, the gameplay of managing the hotel, animations. Although only a couple of characters I totally liked and I must say that the story did not wrap like the previous game and I did not like it very much, but at least I enjoyed it. Thank you very much for it.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
She gets better.
Eh, I just got to the scene with her in the gym where she stops spotting you mid-reps to try to blackmail you- and don't get me wrong, peeking on her wasn't a nice thing to do, (even if she encouraged it which makes the blackmail itself super scummy too), but she could have easily just spoken to you in another normal scenario and had the same effect, instead, she literally puts the MC's life in danger which is just an ultra-scum thing to do.

At that point I was just like, yeah, okay, not interested in any more content from her. Blackmailing someone for something you encouraged them to do, then putting their life in danger to enact said blackmail, was just irredeemable, imo.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cavpal

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Eh, I just got to the scene with her in the gym where she stops spotting you mid-reps to try to blackmail you- and don't get me wrong, peeking on her wasn't a nice thing to do, (even if she encouraged it which makes the blackmail itself super scummy too), but she could have easily just spoken to you in another normal scenario and had the same effect, instead, she literally puts the MC's life in danger which is just an ultra-scum thing to do.

At that point I was just like, yeah, okay, not interested in any more content from her. Blackmailing someone for something you encouraged them to do, then putting their life in danger to enact said blackmail, was just irredeemable, imo.
I felt the same way about Veronica in the last game, but then Fearin flipped it around.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Out of curiosity and not in-game related content ...
How the hell Faerin logo introduction still emit sound, when I'm already mute this game in Volume Mixer ?
11.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
I felt the same way about Veronica in the last game, but then Fearin flipped it around.
Hmmm...
When did she intentionally put MCs life in jeopardy?

Also, I get why most people go through that scene with Riley without thinking twice about it.
In my case, it stuck with me (and offended me) because I got myself into that situation when I was a kid.
6th grader + barbell weighted for an athletic 200lb adult = potential disaster.
Can you guys pls write me some games like this one pls?
Would be thankful
I can't think of anything else on the site that's highly similar.
But if you want gameplay in general (as opposed to just VNs), try using the 'Management' or 'Strategic' game tags in the search bar on the right side of Latest Updates.
Might want to also try filtering for just Unity games.

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
No she didn`t EmperorGus but, guess that is not the point over here, what TheDevian, wanted to express is how mean she came across, at the beginning, She was really a bitch, It made me on some point a bit angry and upset, more so that she remided me of someone i was together long time ago, Strange thing is that I never felt Riley in this game like that, more like "Ok I´ll get your atention by the good or by the hard way.
And after a really Cutie
It speaks only for the Dev and for the quality of the dialoge if it causes this emotional movements.
Implies a certain grade of inmersion I would say good work Faerin,

Reactions: TheDevian

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Hello, guys. What is the special item required to unlock the tier-5 rewards for the girls?

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes