Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hey out of curiosity, when will the new update be on here?
The game is completed, so there won't be any more updates to it. The only thing that got "updated" was adding sex toy interaction via products, which is now available on the . Aside from that, there's no new content as Faerin is already working on his new game.

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
There is something happening that I am not getting. All the girls (employed for me) stats are maxed out. Why is it that if that's the case, when I get customers in the hotel and the girls service them and at the end when the customer gives the rating, it's not at a full 100?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
There is something happening that I am not getting. All the girls (employed for me) stats are maxed out. Why is it that if that's the case, when I get customers in the hotel and the girls service them and at the end when the customer gives the rating, it's not at a full 100?
There's only 1 or 2 guests that are like that (Karen; when she has the "entitled" trait and Mischa). Use all of the upgrades available (office, guest rooms, facilities), items and tarot cards to help boost guest satisfaction.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
You need to use traits, items and tarot cards (and in some cases, the office bonus) to satisfy guests (especially the 4 and 5 star guest) in the later hotel levels.
Check the guide linked in the 1st post.

• Hey there
Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
There's only 1 or 2 guests that are like that (Karen; when she has the "entitled" trait and Mischa). Use all of the upgrades available (office, guest rooms, facilities), items and tarot cards to help boost guest satisfaction.
You need to use traits, items and tarot cards (and in some cases, the office bonus) to satisfy guests (especially the 4 and 5 star guest) in the later hotel levels.
Check the guide linked in the 1st post.
Do I hear a triplicate? :LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: EmperorGus

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Another great game by Faerin.

The only thing I would suggest to add, would be the ability to zone/rotate the staff members when looking at the staff info. I would like to be able to see the full outfits on the girls as they upgrade.

Reactions: Faerin

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Does anyone else have a problem with the last Sophia quest? I get to where there should be an animation of her sucking you off but she's doesn't move and it just freeze's up the game. It has the speed slider and everything but the animation doesn't start. Did the creator forget to add the animation because this bug doesn't allow you to finish the quest.

Reactions: ohcmonrest

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Does anyone else have a problem with the last Sophia quest? I get to where there should be an animation of her sucking you off but she's doesn't move. It has the speed slider and everything but the animation doesn't start. Is this bugged or did the creator forget to add the animation.
More than likely you've placed the game's folder under multiple sub-folders which, in turn, exceeds the path length. Moving the game's folder to root (ex: C:\Mystwood Manor v1.1.0) usually fixes the issue.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
More than likely you've placed the game's folder under multiple sub-folders which, in turn, exceeds the path length. Moving the game's folder to root (ex: C:\Mystwood Manor v1.1.0) usually fixes the issue.
Thanks that fixed it.

Reactions: Sycho
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes